Free Minds and Hearts at Work by Jackie Robinson At the beginning of the World Series of 1947, I experienced a completely new emotion, when the National Anthem was played. This time, I thought, it is being played for me, as much as for anyone else. T

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 英语励志美文精华

Philosophy from a Tugboat BY GEORGE YOUNG ONE NIGHT many years ago I was on the bridge of a ship that passed one of our large cities on a quiet night I saw its lights reflected in the sky and heard the rumblings of the city's noises. As I looked to m

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 英语励志美文精华

Give Part of Yourself Away By DR.HAROLD TAYLOR We are living in one of those periods in human history which are marked by recolutionary changes in sll of man's ideas and values. It is a time when every one of us must look within himself to find what

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 英语励志美文精华

I Don`t Play to the Grandstand By Bobby Doerr It seems to me that what any man's beliefs are depends upon how he spends his life. I've spent a good part of mine as a professional baseball player and the game that I play for a living is naturally a ve

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 英语励志美文精华

The Thread of Permanence By William Zorach It is strange how certain things make a great impression on us in childhood. I remember these verses by Longfellow: Life is real! Life is earnest! And the graves is not its goal; Dust thou art, to dust retur

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 英语励志美文精华

You Are Wonderful 你太棒了 The following true story captured our hearts.It happened several years ago in the Paris opera house.A famous singer had been cantracted to sing,and ticket sales were booming.In fact,the night of the concert found the ho

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 早读英语精华本

If the Dream is Big Enough(II)---为了心中的梦想(二) One day in her senior year, I saw her sitting in the grass, head cradled in her arms. I walked across the street and sat down in the cool grass beside her. Quietly I asked what was wrong. Oh

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 早读英语精华本

音乐之声The Sound of Music The hills are alive with the sound of music, With songs they have sung for a thousand years. The hills fill my heart with the sound of music My heart wants to sing every thing every song it hears. My heart wants to beat

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 早读英语精华本

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 , 您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 早读英语精华本

Lake of Autumn I remember quite clearly now when the story happened. The autumn leaves were floating in measure down to the ground, recovering the lake, where we used to swim like children, under the sun was there to shine. That time we used to be ha

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 早读英语精华本

Dont Quit, Keep Playing Wishing to encourage her young sons progress on the piano, a mother took her boy to a Paderewski concert. After they were seated, the mother spotted a friend in the audience and walked down the aisle to greet her. Seizing the

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 早读英语精华本基础篇

Unit 6 Choosing a Mate Vocabulary Task Answer/Script A I know he is the one. Hes ready for a lifetime commitment. He is someone I can really trust. B I had doubts at first about the relationship. He was divorced once already but wanted to try again.

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语听说教程

Unit 8 In a New Culture Vocabulary Task Answers/Script A I really like the way it is here, how safe it is. I cant get over how friendly and helpful people are. I would like to live out my life here. B Ive gotten used to it here. I used to try to figu

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语听说教程

TEST2 PART1 Answers/Script 1~20 bcadd bcbdc adbaa adbcc Conversation 1. Did I tell you about the worst train ride I ever had? I had reserved a sleeping berth on an overnight train from Rome going to Amsterdam. When I got on , there Rome going to Am

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语听说教程

Unit 19 Putting food on the table Vocabulary Task Answers/Script A I need to pick up something for dinner on the way home. Id like to be able to throw together something quick and easy. The easiest would be to just open up a package and toss it in th

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语听说教程

Unit 15 Who needs advice? Vocabulary task Answers/Script A My boss made me work overtime every day this week. But Im afraid of telling him what I think about it. I guess I dont know how to stand up for myself. B I just cant seem to lose weight. And I

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语听说教程

Unit 13 Never enough free time! Vocabulary Task Answers/Script A My personal time is very important to me. But Im always too lazy to do anything active. Give me my morning coffee and my new paper, and Im happy. B Theres nothing like hanging out with

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语听说教程

Unit 16 Fixing up the place Vocabulary Task Answers/Script A I want a room that is soothing and relaxing ,not sterile. I want a nice thick braided rug and some lava lamps. I think Id like to get an overstuffed rattan chair. B I want a room that is us

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语听说教程

Stay Thin By Sleeping More A study published Monday found that people who sleep less tend to be fat, and experts said it's time find if more sleep will fight obesity. We've put so much emphasis on diet and exercise that we've failed to recognize the

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 早读英语精华本

Spotlight on Copenhagen Are you too old for fairy tales? If you think so, Copenhagen is sure to change your mind. See the city first from the water. In the harbor sits Demark's best known landmark--the Little Mermaid. Remember her? She left the world

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 早读英语精华本