Roll Away the Stone I enjoy life because I am endlessly interested in people and their growth. My interest leads me to widen my knowledge of people, and this in turn compels me to believe in the common goodness of mankind. I believe that the normal

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 英语励志美文精华

What Does God Say to Me? by Dame Edith Evans I believe that good is stronger than evil. I have found that if applied with complete faith, it can obliterate evil. Knowledge like this gives one great strength in time of oppression or tyranny. I believe

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 英语励志美文精华

We Cant Just Play with sports I believe that the greatest frontier of our ignorance lies in the relationship of man to man. I do not discount in the marvelous development in the world of things, nor do I devaluate the contributions of those who made

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 英语励志美文精华

What Does God Say to Me? by Dame Edith Evans I believe that good is stronger than evil. I have found that if applied with complete faith, it can obliterate evil. Knowledge like this gives one great strength in time of oppression or tyranny. I believe

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(147) / 评论(0) 分类 英语励志美文精华

Causes Are People By Susan Parker Cobbs It has not been easy for me to meet this assignment. We have so many changing and transitory beliefs besides the ones most central to our lives. I hope that what I say wont sound either too simple or too pious.

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(149) / 评论(0) 分类 英语励志美文精华

A Game of Cards By Norman Cousins Ever since I was old enough to read books on philosophy, I have been intrigued by the discussions on the nature of man. The philosophers have been debating for years about whether man is primarily good or primarily e

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(140) / 评论(0) 分类 英语励志美文精华

A Mask Was Stifling Me by Lucy Freeman I believe that everyone wants to love and be loved and that happiness stems from a facing and acceptance of self that allows you to give and receive love. Some think of love as a passionate, hungry, dramatic fee

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(143) / 评论(0) 分类 英语励志美文精华

How to Give Your Money Away By Dr. Samuel Best Many years ago I met a man whose unique psychology helped me to shed a life of struggle and uneasiness for great happiness, for peace of mind, and for a measure of success I otherwise would not have atta

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(140) / 评论(0) 分类 英语励志美文精华

Growth That Starts From Thinking It seems to me a very difficult thing to put into words the beliefs we hold and what they make you do in your life. I think I was fortunate because I grew up in a family where there was a very deep religious feeling.

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(141) / 评论(0) 分类 英语励志美文精华

Keep the Innocent Eye By Sir Hugh Casson When I Accepted the invitation to join in This I Believe, it was not-goodness knows-because I felt I had anything profound to contribute. I regarded it-selfishly, perhaps-as a chance to get my own ideas straig

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(133) / 评论(0) 分类 英语励志美文精华

Passage A Marcela's Work Experience I decided early in my college years that I wanted to experience living abroad before entering in the

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

Passage A Clubs and Societies Parties, drinking, eating - oh, and working - all help pass the time, but deep down there's something you're really eager to find, but you can't quite put your finger on.

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

Unit 12 Not enough money Vocabulary Task Answers/Script 1. I’m saving money so that I can go to Europe. 2. I can’t afford to buy the clothes I really like. 3. The prices in this shop are way too h

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语听说教程

Unit 1 Hi! How are you? Vocabulary Task Answers/Script 1. Hello! Hi, how are you doing? Pretty good. 2. Hi, how are you? Fine, thanks. 3. Good morning. Morning. What’s new? Not much. Listening Task

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语听说教程

Hints For Those That Would Be Rich The Use of Money is all the Advantage there is in having Money. For £6 a Year you may have the Use of £100 if you are a Man of known Prudence and Honesty. He that spends a Grout a day idly, spends idly above £

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 早读英语精华本

Reading Good Books Devote some of your leisure, I repeat, to cultivating reading, a love of reading good books. Fortunate indeed are those who contrive to make themselves genuine book-lovers. For book- lovers have some noteworthy advantages over othe

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 早读英语精华本

Not included Tom see an advertisement in the newspaper for a beautiful modern bicycle which cost $89 dollars. So he went to the shop which put the advertisement in and asked to see one of the wonderful bicycles. The shopkeeper was very happy to show

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 早读英语精华本

Arabian Wisdom The heart is the noblest member of the body. A wise man said that the worst of men is he who allows an evil desire to take root in his heart; for he shall lose his manhood. A poet said: The wise will keep His treasure hid apart; True g

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 早读英语精华本

The Story of a Fire Thirteen years have passed since, but it is all to me as if it had happened yesterday, -- the clanging of the fire-bells, the hoarse shouts of the firemen, the wild rush and terror of the streets; then the great hush that fell upo

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(143) / 评论(0) 分类 早读英语精华本

早读英语精华本上册 Unit17

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 早读英语精华本