Don't Step Out of Character BY VIRGINIA SAL! ON A PLANE flying from Chicago to New York, my seat companion was a young girl who gave me a friendly smile as I sat beside her, but whose young face showed great sadness. Hesitantly, she told me she was o

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 英语励志美文精华

Growing in the Middle Ground by Anne Phipps I believe that my beliefs are changing. Nothing is positive. Perhaps Im in a stage of metamorphosis, which will one day have me emerging complete, sure of everything. Perhaps, I shall spend my life searchin

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 英语励志美文精华

Revelations on a Bomb Run By Lloyd Jordan One day while piloting a bomber through the war skies of Europe, I came to believe in the immortality of man. There was not any melodrama attached to this awakening. Only through the thousand details of a min

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 英语励志美文精华

A New Look from Borrowed Time By Ralph Richmond Just ten years ago, I sat across the desk from a doctor with a stethoscope. Yes, he said, there is a lesion in the left, upper lobe. You have a moderately advanced case I listened, stunned, as he contin

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 英语励志美文精华

Man Is Like a Fruit Tree by Elmer H. Bobst Once, while taking my boat down the inland waterway to Florida, I decided to tie up at Georgetown, South Carolina, for the night and visit with an old friend. As we approached the Esso dock, I saw him throu

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 英语励志美文精华

大学体验英语第一册Unit3-words A

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

Legal advice Marshaller Pormer was a young lawyer. One day a neighbour entered his office, and asked, What can I do if another man's dog entered my yard and killed one of my chickens? Mr. Pormer replied ,That the damage done could be clacked from the

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 早读英语精华本

A Psalm of Life 人生礼颂 Herry Wadsworth Longfellow/享利.沃兹渥斯.朗费罗 Tell me not in mournful numbers, 请别用哀伤的诗句对我讲; Life is but an empty dream! 人生呵,无非是虚梦一场! For the soul is dead that slu

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 早读英语精华本

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 , 您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 早读英语精华本

A Pair of Socks (I)一双袜子 One fine afternoon I was walking along Fifth Avenue, when I remembered that it was necessary to buy a pair of socks. Why I wished to buy only one pair is unimportant. I turned into the first sock shop that caught m

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 早读英语精华本

Listening Unit 2 Just who are you? Vocabulary Task Get the Feel of It Answers/Script A Im pretty sure that people like me for who I am. B Im really into dancing clubs. I spend really late nights going out with my friends. Now Im getting behind in my

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语听说教程

大学体验英语听说教程 第一册Test02

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语听说教程

大学体验英语听说教程 第一册Test01

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语听说教程

Unit 2 How can I reach you? Vocabulary Task Answers: 1. Country Code__ 1(USA), 64 (New Zealand) 2. Area Code__613 (Kingstion, Ontario), 212 (New York) 3. E-mail address__barb@freemail.com 4. Web Address__http://www.happy.com 5. Zip (Postal) Code__K7L

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语听说教程

Unit9 High-tech Gadgets Vocabulary Task Answers/Script A The solar car of the future is here today. This car is right on the cutting edge of technology. Be the first in your neighborhood to have one. B Introducing a revolutionary new product the pers

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语听说教程

Unit 18 How can I help you? Vocabulary Task Answer/Script A Ill be your waiter this evening. Could I please see some ID? I cant serve you alcohol without proof that youre old enough. B Could you take a look at my car? It needs work. Im not interested

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语听说教程

Of Study (Francis Bacon) Studies serve for delight, for ornament, and for ability. Their chief use for delight, is in privateness and retiring; for ornament, is in discourse; and for ability, is in the judgement and disposition of business. For ecpe

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 英语名著名段背诵精华

Be a queen Be a queen. Dare to be different. Be a pioneer.Be a leader. Be the kind of woman who in the face of adversity will continue to embrace life and walk fearlessly toward the challenge. Take it on! Be a truth seeker and rule your domain, whate

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 早读英语精华本

The place is full of mothers A small boy losing his mother in a supermarket ran through the ells ,yelling frantically, Eileen,Eileen .When his mother found him, she scolded him,Bobi,it isnt polite to call me Eileen, you should always call me mother.

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 早读英语精华本

I am I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something. I will not refuse to do something I can do. 我只是 一个人 但至少 我是一个人 我不是 万事皆能 但至少 我会做点儿事 我不会拒绝 去做那些 会做的事情.

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(253) / 评论(0) 分类 早读英语精华本