56.Greetings 问候(上) 1.How are you? 2.How is everything? 3.How's everything going with you these days? 4.How are things going with you? 5.Are you well? 6.How was your weekend? 7.How's life with you? 8.What's new with you? Dialogue One A:Hi!How are

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语每天说

Ruth, England speaker Something I like shopping for? I like shopping for everything. I like shopping for clothes. I like shopping for food. I like shopping for presents. Everything. Maybe the one exception would be shopping for DIY things: things lik

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Akane: Hey, Ruth, let's play a game? Ruth: Oh, great idea. Akane: So, you think of one person in your head and I'll ask you questions and I'll try to guess who you're thinking of. Ruth: So does it need to be a famous person? Akane: Yes, make it a fam

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Ruth: So, Akane, you've been to Thailand, right? Akane: That's right. I went once on a holiday with my friends for Chinese New Year. Ruth: Wow. I've always wanted to go to Thailand. Akane: Yes, it's a really nice place. I really enjoyed it. Ruth: So

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Akane: Hey, Ruth. Ruth: Hey, Akane. Akane: I just came to pick up my plastic container than I lent you the other day. Ruth: Oh, right. Well, I've just washed it actually, so here you go. Akane: Thanks. So did you like that potato salad I made you? Ru

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Ruth: So Akane, is there anything that youre frightened of? Akane: Well Im, Im really scared of horror movies. I never watch them, cuz they really really frighten me. Ruth: Horror movies wow. Have your ever seen a horror movie? Akane: Well, um, when

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Ruth is a lifeguard. She wears a bright, red shirt. She has a whistle. She sits on a tall chair. She looks at the swimmers at the beach. She makes sure everything is okay. She looks out for danger. When people are drowning, she saves them. People lik

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第2级听力-English Level 2

Francie asks Gayle what she was doing with Michael Planner at the Dairy Queen last Saturday. (Answer: eating ice cream. Well, duh.) After a while we all get bored with Truth or Dare, mainly because its hard to think of good dares that any of us will

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 时间旅行者的妻子

CLARE: Ive been waiting all day for Henry. Im so excited. I got my drivers license yesterday, and Daddy said I could take the Fiat to Ruths party tonight. Mama doesnt like this at all, but since Daddy has already said yes she cant do much about it. I

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 时间旅行者的妻子

CLARE: At school on Monday, everybody looks at me but no one will speak to me. I feel like Harriet the Spy after her classmates found her spy notebook. Walking down the hall is like parting the Red Sea. When I walk into English, first period, everyon

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 时间旅行者的妻子

Akane: Hey, Ruth. Ruth: Hi, Akane Akane: So we've been talking about your family a little bit. Um, I'd like to know a little bit more about the specific people in your family. Ruth: Sure Akane: So who is the funniest person in your family? Ruth: The

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Akane: Hey, Ruth, how are you at cooking? Are you any good? Ruth: Not really if I'm honest. Akane: Oh, OK. Well, is there a one recipe that you know how cook really well? Ruth: There is actually. It's chocolate cheesecake. Akane: Wow! That sounds rea

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Joel: I'm sorry, what was your name again? Ruth: My name is Ruth Archibald. Joel: Ruth. OK, where are you from? Ruth: I'm from Ireland. Joel: Ireland. OK. I can notice your accent a little bit. I've never been to Ireland before. What's famous about I

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Akane: Hey, Ruth. Ruth: Hi, Akane. Akane: So, um, how big is your immediate family? Ruth: Ah, there are four of us. Akane: Four people, OK. Whose in it? Ruth: Not big really. Well, there's my mum and my dad and my older brother and then there's me. A

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: So, Ruthie, what did you do today? Ruth: Well, I got up quite early this morning, actually, to go shopping. Todd: Oh, yeah! (Yeah) Ooh, shopping. Ruth: I really like shopping. Todd: That's true but you're on a budget. You're trying to save mone

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Akane: Hi, Ruth! Ruth: Oh, hi. Akane: So, what did you do today? Ruth: That's a good question. Actually, today, I went to the onsen. Akane: Oh, the onsen. What's an onsen? Ruth: An onsen is a public bath and people go there, basically just to sit in

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: So, Ruth, now, you are a vegetarian. 托德:鲁斯,你是一个素食主义者。 Ruth: That's right. 鲁斯:没错。 Todd: So what is a good vegetarian dish that you cook? 托德:那你最擅长烹饪的素食菜肴是什么? Ruth:

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

Todd: So, Ruth in Europe, have you traveled much? 托德:鲁斯,你去欧洲的很多地方旅行过吗? Ruth: Yeah, actually, um, well, when I was younger I went on a tour around all of Western Europe and then when I was at university I backpa

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

Todd: So, Ruth, now, you are a vegetarian. Ruth: That's right. Todd: So what is a good vegetarian dish that you cook? Ruth: Well, actually, I'm not a very good cook, so that would be difficult to say. I quite like to make, like a vegetable stew with

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

You're really cute I must admit 你真的很可爱我必须承认 But I need something deeper than this 但我需要比这更加深刻的感觉 I wanna know when I'm looking at you 我想知道当我看着你的时候 That you don't only see the thin

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语