Getting and Making Threats Ruth: Im really glad youre getting so much support from the public. Look at all of these bags of fan mail. Carl: Only about half of that is fan mail. The rest is hate mail. Ruth: Hate mail? Who would send you hate mail? Car

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年ESL之日常生活

Suddenly the cat heard a terrible noise. 突然,它听到了喧哗声。 Before she could jump off the table, 在它跳离桌子前, a crowd of children ran happily into the room, shouting and blowing horns. 一群孩子高兴地进了屋子,他们

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材2

Part One 句型推荐 1. You're wanted on the phone. 2. Will you get the phone for me?My hands are full now. 3. Wendy, it's Sue phoning at 10:30 on Wednesday,5th. 4. May I call you at home ton

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 4+1听力口语MP3

Remembering Five Special People Who Died This Year Hear about the lives of Robert Altman, Ann Richards, R.W. Apple, William Styron and Ruth Brown. VOICE ONE: I'm Steve Ember. VOICE TWO: And I'm Barbara Klein with People in America in VOA Special Engl

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 名人轶事

Ruth: Now Akane! Akane: Yeah. Ruth: I've noticed that you fall asleep everywhere. Akane: Oh, you've noticed. Oh, no, it's actually a problem that I have. Ruth: Really? Akane: Yeah, I do get sleepy. Ruth: Well, it's just that whenever we come back fro

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

About Baseball (Olympic sport since 1992) 棒球概述(1992年成为奥运会正式比赛项目) Baseball’s stature in the history of the United States is perhaps reflected more clearly in a sim

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

Todd: So, what did you do today? 托德:你今天做什么了? Ruth: Well, actually, I got up this morning quite early. I couldn't sleep so I was a little bit annoyed and then I went to church and I had some lunch and.. 鲁斯:实际上,我今天

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

Ruth: So, Akane, you're from Canada, right? 鲁斯:茜,你来自加拿大,对吧? Akane: That's right. 茜:没错。 Ruth: Tell me about where you live. 鲁斯:跟我说说你住的地方。 Akane: Well, I grew up in Toronto, and it's qui

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

Ruth: Akane, I hope you don't think I'm being rude but you look amazing. Have you lost weight? Akane: Actually, I have. Ruth: Wow. How did you do it? Akane: Well, I've been really eating healthy and working out a bit as well. Ruth: Wow. I read recent

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

文本: Whoever tipped me in Monopoly money can go directly to jail. A dollar? Fake money and they're still under-tipping. Oh, look. I love it when people dress Guinea pigs up in adorable costumes. Han, you look like Babe Ruth. Well, baby Ruth.

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Todd: Hey, Ruth, Akane and I were thinking of getting a movie tonight, and watching a movie. Ruth: Oh, that sounds good. Todd: So, you gonad come over? Ruth: Really, I can't, actually. I've got to fill in some forms, tonight. I'm going to law school

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: So, Ruthie, what did you do today? Ruth: Well, I got up quite early this morning, actually, to go shopping. Todd: Oh, yeah! (Yeah) Ooh, shopping. Ruth: I really like shopping. Todd: That's true but you're on a budget. You're trying to save mone

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Akane: Hi, Ruth! Ruth: Oh, hi. Akane: So, what did you do today? Ruth: That's a good question. Actually, today, I went to the onsen. Akane: Oh, the onsen. What's an onsen? Ruth: An onsen is a public bath and people go there, basically just to sit in

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Ruth: So, Akane, you're from Canada, right? Akane: That's right. Ruth: Tell me about where you live. Akane: Well, I grew up in Toronto, and it's quite a big city. In the greater Toronto area, there's about, I think3 1/2 million people just now and it

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Ruth: So Akane, what do you think about children today having mobile phones? Akane: Mobile phones? Well, I mean, I think they could be a good thing, I mean for safety reasons. Ruth: Really? Akane: Yes if I was a parent I think I would feel safer know

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: So, Ruth in Europe, have you traveled much? Ruth: Yeah, actually, um, well, when I was younger I went on a tour around all of Western Europe and then when I was at university I backpacked around Scandinavia for a month with a friend. (Nice!) It

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

The most complex problems in our time can be solved with simple techniques, if we are able to dream. 现如今,只要有梦想,就可以用最简单的手段解决最复杂的问题。 As a child, I discovered that creativity is the key to cross

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科学篇

Todd: So, Ruth in Europe, have you traveled much? Ruth: Yeah, actually, um, well, when I was younger I went on a tour around all of Western Europe and then when I was at university I backpacked around Scandinavia for a month with a friend. (Nice!) It

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: Hey Ruth, hows it going? Ruth: Fine, thank you. Im fine. How are you? Todd: Good. Now Ruth, I was noticing that you are eating raisins. Ruth: Thats right yes. Todd: What is it with the raisins? You always have raisins! Ruth: I really like raisi

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

JUDY WOODRUFF: Now for two different viewpoints on today's news conference, I am joined by Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach. He was an adviser to Mr. Trump during his presidential campaign and transition. And Washington Post columnist Ruth Marcu

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列