Y: Hi, 我是Yang Chen. P:我是Patrick. (Rowing) Y:今天天气特别好。我和Patrick正在波多马克河上划船。 P: Hey, Look over there! Aren't those girls members of the Potomac Boat Club? Y: Let's go say hello to them. Sarah: Potomac boa

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 体育美语

He picks up the candy bar. He reads the label. The label says Baby Ruth. He unwraps the candy bar. He throws the wrapper into the trashcan. He bites into the candy bar. He chews it. He swallows it. He bites into the candy bar again. It is delicious.

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单三 An I can read

VOICE ONE: Welcome to THIS IS AMERICA in VOA Special English. I'm Barbara Klein. VOICE TWO: And I'm Steve Ember. This week on our program, we tell about pets in the United States. (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: Stump was winner of Best in Show at this year's We

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2009年(二)月

Jeannie, United States speaker I usually dress up for work. If I have a boyfriend who wants to take me out somewhere really nice, then I will put on a nice dress. I've always wanted to go back and relive my prom situation where you got to where very,

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Ruth is pregnant. She is expecting a baby. The baby is due in two months. The baby is a boy. It is her first boy. She already has a little girl. Her little girl is two years old. Ruth loves her little girl. Her little girl is happy to get a baby brot

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

Todd: Hey, Ruth, Akane and I were thinking of getting a movie tonight, and watching a movie. Ruth: Oh, that sounds good. Todd: So, you gonad come over? Ruth: Really, I can't, actually. I've got to fill in some forms, tonight. I'm going to law school

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: So, what did you do today? Ruth: Well, actually, I got up this morning quite early. I couldn't sleep so I was a little bit annoyed and then I went to church and I had some lunch and.. Todd: OK, but, you said early, like how early? Ruth: Well, I

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Akane: Hi, Ruth! 茜:你好,鲁斯! Ruth: Oh, hi. 鲁斯:哦,你好。 Akane: So, what did you do today? 茜:你今天都做什么了? Ruth: That's a good question. Actually, today, I went to the onsen. 鲁斯:这是个好问题。实际

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

Ruth: So Akane, what do you think about children today having mobile phones? 鲁斯:茜,你怎么看现在的孩子都有手机这件事? Akane: Mobile phones? Well, I mean, I think they could be a good thing, I mean for safety reasons. 茜:手

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

RACHEL MARTIN, HOST: We've all heard that old advice to writers - that you're supposed to write what you know. Well, by the time people are in their 70s, 80s or even 90s, they know a whole lot, and they're often eager to express it, either in writing

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台2月

April 27th, 1822Ulysses S. Grant, the Civil War general who later served as president, is born in Point Pleasant, Ohio. Grant led Union forces during the wars final years, receiving the Confederates surrender at Appomattox. 1521Portuguese explorer Fe

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 历史上的今天-2010年

April 27th, 1822. Ulysses S. Grant, the Civil War general who later served as president is born in Point Pleasant, Ohio. Grant led union forces during the wars final years, receiving the Confederate's surrender at Appomattox. 1521. Portuguese explore

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 历史上的今天-2012年

April 27th, 1822. Ulysses S. Grant, the Civil War general who later served as president is born in Point Pleasant, Ohio. Grant led union forces during the wars final years, receiving the Confederate's surrender at Appomattox. 1521. Portuguese explore

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 历史上的今天-2013年

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 历史上的今天-2014年

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 历史上的今天-2015年

36 美国布朗大学非裔女校长鲁斯·西门 DATE=5-18-2001 TITLE=AMERICAN MOSAIC - Brown University President Ruth Simmons BYLINE=Cynthia Kirk HOST: (Start at 59

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 文化聚焦

Todd: So, Ruth, now, you are a vegetarian. Ruth: That's right. Todd: So what is a good vegetarian dish that you cook? Ruth: Well, actually, I'm not a very good cook, so that would be difficult to say. I quite like to make, like a vegetable stew with

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Elizabeth: Youre full of it ! Leo: Im telling you the Gods honest truth . Why would I eat the last piece of cake when I know that you had your heart set on it ? Elizabeth: Thats the question, isnt it? Why would you go behind my back and eat it, and t

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Ruth: So, Akane, you've been to Thailand, right? Akane: That's right. I went once on a holiday with my friends for Chinese New Year. Ruth: Wow. I've always wanted to go to Thailand. Akane: Yes, it's a really nice place. I really enjoyed it. Ruth: So

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. I'm Ryan Geertsma Voice 2 And I'm Ruby Jones. This programme uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 3 Many people warned me abo

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight