Passage 2 (93年6月) 15 A He missed the appointment B He arrived late C He was sick D He was very busy 16 A He was busy sightseeing B He couldn’t reach Mr. Jordan’s office C He didn’t want

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 【CET12-24备战】四级听力

TRACK 1 BASIC CONVERSATIONS Friend Hello,Jack Jack Hello,Sarah Newsagent Good morning Jack Morning.The Times,please. Thank you. Receptionist Circle Garage. Good afternoon. Jenny Good afternoon. My name is Hunter. Jenny Hunter. Is my car ready? It's a

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(152) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语基础版生存手册

Business Social Skills 商务社交技巧 1前台对话(1) Meeting the Receptionist (1) Receptionist: Good morning! How can I help you? 早上好! 您找谁? Bill: I have an appointment with Mr. Smith. 我和Smith行政管理已经约好了。 Rece

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(133) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方口语商务与个人

Ben: Hi mum, hi dad. How are you guys? Maggie: hi honey. We're fine. Jason: How's school today Ben? Ben: Fantastic! Jason: Ooh! That good huh? Ben: Wait til you here. This morning when the principle was finished doing announcements over the PA, she

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第二季

UNIT 7 Can I See Your Manager? Integrated Skills Development Dialogues A. Can I See Your Manager? A visitor wants to see the vice-president, and the receptionist is greeting him. Receptionist: Good mo

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 成人高教英语教材

UNIT 9 Booking Integrated Skills Development Dialogues A. I'd Like to Book a Seat on a Flight A secretary phones to book an airline seat for Mr. Black, from London to Beijing. Clerk: British Airways.

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 成人高教英语教材

as the plane lands, her friend Ethabella comes to pick her up. Since it's the first time of her going to America, after a long time flight, amber feels very tired. So Ethabella drives amber to the hot

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语抢先学

2 前台对话(2) Meeting the Receptionist (2) Cathy: Hi. Im here to see Ms. Matthews. 嗨。我要见Matthews女士。 Receptionist: Do you have an appointment? 您和她约好了吗? Cathy: No, I dont. 没有。 Receptionist: Whom should I say is

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(172) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方口语商务与个人

[00:00:25] I wonder how Sarah and Mat are. 我想知道莎拉和马特的情况怎么样了。 [00:07:05] Don't you know they 've already broken up? 你不知道他们已经分手了吗? [00:11:13] I 'm not surprised. 我一点也不觉得奇怪。

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

1. Which was NOT mentioned as part of the purpose of the English Language Center? A. to help international students prepare to enter institutions of higher learning B. to teach students how to use English in their daily lives and at work C. to provid

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文对话做选择

UNIT 13 Asking the Way Indoors Integrated Skills Development Dialogues A. Where Is the Manager's Room? He Ming is graduating from college. In order to apply for a job at a joint venture, he comes to P

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(181) / 评论(0) 分类 成人高教英语教材

影片对白 Mrs. Robinson: Hello, Benjamin. Ben: Oh. Hello. Mrs. Robinson: May I sit down? Ben: Of course. Mrs. Robinson: Thank you. How are you? Ben: Very well. Thank you. Mrs. Robinson: May I have a drink? Ben: A drink? Of course. He didn't see me. M

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

Going to the doctor is never particularly pleasant for me. But I couldn't put it off any longer. It was time for my annual physical, and there was no getting around it. So I picked up the phone and called for an appointment. I'd like to see Dr. Shimo

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

O: Tanaka General Enterprises, switchboard. Who[m] do you wish to speak to? C: This is Charles Harrison. Id like to speak with Mr. Momotaro Tanaka. O: Please hold. (on hold) He is not at his desk. May I take a message? C: I wanted to confirm our appo

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

周末,雪莉要帮简去明星健身房询问一些详细的情况。那她有没有达到自己的目的呢? Listen Read Learn Receptionist: Is there anything I can do for you? Shirley: Yes, my best friend is a little out of shape now. She wants to join a fitness club. And I come

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

咨询和报名 Consulting and Signing Up 经过比较后,阿美决定到附近的驾校去咨询报名。结果阿美是报名了,还是放弃了?我们来看看吧! Listen Read Learn Receptionist: May I help you? May: Yes, I'd like to sign up for the summer program on driving, please. Re

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

The final bell rang at last. I walked slowly to the office to return my paperwork. The rain had drifted away, but the wind was strong, and colder. I wrapped my arms around myself. 最后的一遍铃声终于响了。我慢慢地到行政办公室去交

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

Todd: So, Joel, how was the bowling match? Joel: Not bad, I won the first one but I lost the second one. Todd: Yeah. How's your arm feeling? Joel: Not bad. My hands are a little tired but my arms fine. Todd: OK, so, are you going to go home and put s

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Okay, what if we just send Martha an E-mail, 这样吧,我们给她发封电邮如何 so we're not just standing in her office, begging some receptionist? 这样就不用去到她办公楼,求前台放我们进去了 That won't do anything. Yes,

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

I have been trying to get a meeting with the CEO of Medofact to talk about a partnership between our company and theirs. But I've had a hard time trying to get through on the phone. First, there was the phone tree. I had to go through three menus bef

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客