I flew to San Francisco to take care of some business with Mr. Jordan. -------------------------------------------------------------------------. I had to call our appointment off, Then, when I felt b

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 【CET12-24备战】四级听力

Test Four 06—10 (选自1994年1月) 6. A A clerk at the airport information desk. B A clerk at the railway station information desk C A policeman. D A taxi-driver. 7. A A guest and a receptionis

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 【CET12-24备战】四级听力

Dialogue Completion: Listen to the tape repeatedly and try to complete the following dialogues, using the exact words or phrases that you hear on the tape. A Receptionist: _________ will you be ____ us? Mr. Collier: Uh, just ______ will be ____. Rece

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(142) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

business operation 企业经营 1 office procedures 办公室流程 badge n. 名牌;识别证 Employees should wear their badges at

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语必备1000字

I guess so, admitted Henry. Jessie thought for a moment. But I still think Watch was in the boxcar when it was taken. Maybe we just couldnt hear him bark while he was locked inside. He would have barked at that mean Ralph man, said Benny. He sure wou

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 49 The Mystery of the Stolen B

1.-Kristi. 2.My God. It’s Roger. 3.Who is he? 4.I thought you were in prison. 5.That’s right, I was in prison. Listen, Kristi, you’ve got to help me. 6.Well, see you soon, Kristi- 7.Where’d yo

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街基础英语

妈妈带丹尼尔去游泳。妈妈在办手续,丹尼尔不明白为什么要做热身运动,看看服务员是怎么跟他解释的? Listen Read Learn Daniel: Hello, is it necessary to do warm-up exercise? I can't wait to dive into the water. Receptionist: I'm sorry. Every customer comi

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

今天我们来看一看我感觉有点时差用英语怎么说: I feel a little bit jet-lagged世界各地的时差问题Receptionist: Welcome to Lily Hotel, Mr. Wong, You must be tired after your long flight. 欢迎到莉莉大酒店,王先生。你

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说

A: I am here for my job interview. B: Fine, have a seat. May I get you some water or coffee? A: Sure, thank you. B: I'll get that for you right now. A: Thank you. What a nice office this is! B: Yes, could you come in now? I am going to take you back

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 雇佣-Employment

Task 4: An Announcement Receptionist: Good morning. Dr. Blacks office. Student: Hello, this is Albert Shaw. Id like to make an appointment with Dr. Black for a checkup. Would 9:30 be all right? Receptionist: Lets see. He doesnt have any openings in t

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 1

Faster! shouted six-year-old Benny Alden. Ill race you to the bottom of the hill! He leaned over and started pedaling his bicycle as fast as his short legs could go down the long hill at the end of Wildwood Road. Hey, said Jessie, Bennys older sister

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 35 The Mystery at the Dog Show

A: Hello, I have an appointment for an interview today. B: Great, have a seat. Would you like some tea or coffee? A: Id love some. B: The coffee area is right over there. Please help yourself. A: Thank you. What a beautiful view from this office! B:

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-工作

A: Good morning. I have an interview scheduled this morning. B: The interviewer will be with you in a moment. Would you care for some water? A: Yes, that would be great. B: Just help yourself to whatever you would like from the table in the waiting a

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-工作

A: Hi, I am here for my job interview. B: Fine, have a seat. May I get you some water or coffee? A: Sure, thank you. B: Ill get that for you right now. A: Thank you. What a nice office this is! B: Yes, could you come in now? I am going to take you ba

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-工作

The hospital receptionist answers the phone Holly:Hello. I was wondering if Taylor Smith has checked out yet? Recept: Just one moment. I'll check with the cancer ward desk. Holly:The cancer ward!? Oh, my. [to Yi-jun] It's worse than we thought. Recep

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

【生词预览】 receptionist 接待员, switchboard 电话总机, pend 悬而未决 【笑话原文】 Didn tDoJobRight FormanyyearsIworkedasareceptionistandswitchboardoperatoratabusycompany.Afteragoodannualreview,mysupervisortoldmeIwasupforar

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

英语学习笔记: receptionist n. 接待员 make a reservation 预定 vacancy n. 空缺;表示空房 available adj.有空的;表示有房 I'd like to make a reservation for the third weekend in September. Do you have any vacancies? 我要在九月

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

I have an appointment with my hairdresser today. It has been too long since I had my hair cut. My bangs were too long, I had split ends and my roots were showing. I was a mess! I arrived for my appointment and I told the receptionist that I was there

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

[Scene: Central Perk, everyone is there except Joey.] Monica: Alright. Phoebe? Phoebe: Okay, okay. If I were omnipotent for a day, I would want, um, world peace, no more hunger, good things for the rain-forest...And bigger boobs! Ross: Yeah, see.. yo

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 英语杂谈

I arrived a little early for my sales appointment with the office manager of Lyon Industries, and spoke to the receptionist. Juri: Hello. Im here for my 11:30 appointment with Sue Gibbons. Receptionist: What is your name? Juri: Its Juri Lakoff. Recep

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客