在迈克尔杰克逊的悼念仪式上波姬小丝数度哽咽悼念迈克尔杰克逊。全文如下: Michael was one of a kind. Thinking back to when we met and the many times that we spent together and whenever we were out together and there wo

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 英语娱乐八卦

Unit 5 Section A Pre-reading Activities First Listening Please listen to a short passage carefully and prepare to answer some questions. Second Listening Listen to the tape again. Then answer the foll

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 高级英语 下

Two adventurers hoping to make the first round-the-world trip using a solar-powered plane have successfully landed in Oman after launching the maiden leg of their global voyage. The two Swiss pilots have arrived in Oman after taking off yesterday fro

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Britain's Prince William is a subject of an intense speculation this morning. The tabloids are buzzing about whether he is gonna pop the question to his long-time girlfriend. CBS News correspondent Ri

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2006年

Long years ago, Zaman was the Prince of a small Arab kingdom. He went to a nearby forest with his Princess Badora for a camp. After the meals the Princess removed all her jewels to take rest in the tent. When the Princess put the jewels beside her, a

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 一千零一夜英文故事

今天分享的是爱德华的故事。 His father, King George V, was a tall, cold man who did not like children.'Why does Edward talk all the time?'he once said.'He's a very noisy child!' His mother, Queen Mary, agreed.'It doesn't matter if Edward

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2003(上)-美国故事

Chapter 3 - Dr. Mtivier and the old prince In 1811 there was living in Moscow a French doctor Metivier who had rapidly become the fashion. He was enormously tall, handsome, amiable as Frenchmen are, and was, as all Moscow said, an extraordinarily cle

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

以下段落是摘自新闻里的一些重要信息,并不是一个段落的听写。空内信息可在本新闻中全部找到,大家可以根据这些信息复述新闻。 一、泛听建议: 1、完整听一遍,掌握大意。 2、继续听,特

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 NPR边听边练

I don't know how to draw anything except boa constrictors from the outside and boa constrictors from the inside. 我过去只会画开着肚皮和闭着肚皮的巨蟒。 Oh, that will be all right, he said, children understand. 啊!这就行了。他

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 小王子

I had thus learned a second fact of great importance: 我还了解到另一件重要的事, this was that the planet the little prince came from was scarcely any larger than a house! 就是他老家所在的那个星球比一座房子大不了多少。

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 小王子

What to Expect at the Royal Wedding Britain's Prince Harry and American actor Meghan Markle are set to marry Saturday in the British city of Windsor. For many fans, it is a fairy-tale romance. The 36-year-old Markle does not fit the traditional image

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(五)月

Cinderella_SHE《半糖主义》英文版 When I was just a little girl My momma used to tuck me into bed and she read me a story It always was about a Princess in distress And how a guy would save her and end up with the glory I'd lie in bed and thi

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 中英翻唱歌曲

1. Southeast Missouri has received 15 inches of rain in the past four days. It's proving to be too much for a levee that's keeping a swollen river from inundating the town of Poplar Bluff. It has cracked in at least one spot. But authorities say it p

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2011(五月)

The Caliph, Cupid and the Clock by O. Henry 哈里发、丘比特和时钟 by 欧亨利 We present the short story The Caliph, Cupid and the Clock by O. Henry. The story was originally adapted and recorded by the U.S. Department of State. Prince Mich

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(五)月

AS IT IS 2016-09-08 Paralympic Games Begin in Brazil 残奥会在巴西开幕 This is Whats Trending Today Rio de Janeiro is home for the next 11 days to thousands of athletes competing in the 2016 Paralympic Games. The Paralympics are an internation

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(九)月

The U.S. military has reopened the severely damaged seaport in the Haitian capital of Port-au-Prince to help improve delivery of aid to victims of last week's massive earthquake. The military has also opened three more airports to assist the flow of

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(一月)

今天分享的是爱德华的故事。 1) Her name was Bessie Wallis Warfield.She was born into a poor, southern family on June 19th, 1896. 她的原名叫贝西.沃丽斯.沃菲尔德。她1896年出生再一个贫穷的南方家庭。 2) The only

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

Natasha and Richard team up to tell us an epic Bertie story that takes us all the way across Russia to Mongolia on the trans-Siberian train. Like the journey itself, this is a lovely long story, so find time sit back and listen to it perhaps on a tra

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(418) / 评论(0) 分类 Children’s Stories-儿童故事集

Melrose came off his mount and was tumbling over and over and over through the water Now you know what Bertie looks like, Sophie Green has painted four pictures for this story. We would love to know what you think of the way Prince Bertie looks. Most

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(713) / 评论(0) 分类 Children’s Stories-儿童故事集

Chapter 9 - The rebellious mood of the Boguchrovo peasants Until Prince Andrey settled in Bogucharovo its owners had always been absentees, and its peasants were of quite a different character from those of Bald Hills. They differed from them in spee

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著