Who's Next Princess? Fair Princess Unfair Once upon a time, and for hundreds of years, being a princess was a very formal job. It seemed to be about smiling and waving at people. But when today's youn

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2004年

my oh my, do you wanna say goodbye to have the kingdom baby, tell me why my oh my, do you wanna say goodbye to rule the country baby, youand i if you were my king my oh my, do you wanna say goodbye to

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(140) / 评论(0) 分类 水叮当 AQUA

The Merchant of Venice 002 Posha’s father had wanted to find a good husband for his lovely daughter. So before he died, he found a nice plan to choose the right husband. He has three small boxes mad

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

The big question, could a royal wedding take place in Britain in a not-too-distant future? CBS news correspondent Sheila MacVicar is live outside Buckingham Palace with more on that. Good morning Shei

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2006年

Oh, little prince! Bit by bit I came to understand the secrets of your sad little life. 啊!小王子,就这样,我逐渐懂得了你那忧郁的生活。 For a long time you had found your only entertainment in the quiet pleasure of looking at

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 小王子

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2016年

Characters: Cinderella; Stepmother; Stepsister 1; Stepsister2; Godmother; Prince; Guard (Duke). Birdies and the mice. (Both two children)Act 1 Once upon a time there lived a kind and lovely girl. She was so kind even to the mice, and the birdies are

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英文剧本

You will hear some history and a good yarn in this story, which is largely set on the Greek island of Crete. The island which is now a popular holiday destination was the scene of a World War II Battle in 1941. Bertie hears the story from an old gene

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(270) / 评论(0) 分类 Children’s Stories-儿童故事集

Chapter 10 - Prince Andrew is introduced to Pfuel This letter had not yet been presented to the Emperor when Barclay, one day at dinner, informed Bolkonsky that the sovereign wished to see him personally, to question him about Turkey, and that Prince

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

Chapter 8 - Prince Andrew on Kutzovs staff in Moldavia. He visits Bald Hills After his interview with Pierre in Moscow, Prince Andrey went to Petersburg, on business as he told his family, but really to meet Anatole Kuragin whom he felt it necessary

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

Chapter 11 - An informal Council of War Prince Andreys eyes were still following Pfuel out of the room when Count Bennigsen entered hurriedly, and nodding to Bolkonsky, but not pausing, went into the study, giving instructions to his adjutant as he w

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

Tender Is the Night - Book Two by F. Scott Fitzgerald Chapter 17 Tommy Barban was a ruler, Tommy was a heroDick happened upon him in the Marienplatz in Munich, in one of those cafs, where small gamblers diced on tapestry mats. The air was full of pol

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

The second planet was inhabited by a conceited man. 第二个行星上住着一个爱虚荣的人。 Ah! Ah! I am about to receive a visit from an admirer! 喔唷!一个崇拜我的人来拜访了! he exclaimed from afar, when he first saw the li

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 小王子

Such power was a thing for the little prince to marvel at. 这样的权力使小王子惊叹不已。 If he had been master of such complete authority, he would have been able to watch the sunset, not forty-four times in one day, 如果掌握了这样的

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 小王子

Oh, but this is not on the Earth! said the little prince. 啊,这不是在地球上的事。小王子说。 The fox seemed perplexed, and very curious. 狐狸感到十分蹊跷。 On another planet? 在另一个星球上? Yes. 是的。 Are there

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 小王子

Prince Harry has said he wants to settle down and have children but is waiting to find the right woman who will be next to me to share the pressure. 哈里王子称,他希望自己能尽快成家,生个孩子。不过,目前,他还在等待那个

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Masayoshi Son, the risk-addicted billionaire who built Japans SoftBank into a global internet powerhouse, is a man who moves fast to seize whatever he has set his eyes on. 孙正义(Masayoshi Son)一旦看中什么目标,就会迅速出击。这位爱

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

15. The Story of the Kings Lettuce Don Alfonso: Eccovi il medico, signore belle. Ferrando and Guglielmo: Despina in maschera, che triste pelle! Lorenzo da Ponte Cost fan Tutte They say that there was a time when El-ahrairah and his followers lost all

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

Although neither or them remembered the occasion, Diana first met her future husband when she was just a baby. It happened during the winter of 1961, when twelve-year-old Charles, Prince of Wales, was visiting his mother's Sandringham retreat. At the

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Willard Christopher Will Smith, Jr. is an actor and rapper. He first became famous in the late 1980s as the rap artist Fresh Prince. He made a very successful move into movies. He is the only actor in Hollywood history to make eight consecutive films

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 世界名人简介