That frightens me... I cannot, any more... murmured the little prince, now completely abashed. 这倒叫我有点紧张我打不出哈欠来了小王子红着脸说。 Hum! Hum! replied the king. Then I I order you sometimes to yawn and sometimes to 嗯

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 小王子

At night I want you to put me under a glass globe. 晚上您得把我保护好。 It is very cold where you live. 你这地方太冷。 In the place I came from. 在这里住得不好,我原来住的那个地方。 But she interrupted herself at th

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(291) / 评论(0) 分类 小王子

But it happened that after walking for a long time through sand, and rocks,and snow, 在沙漠、岩石、雪地上行走了很长的时间以后, the little prince at last came upon a road. 小王子终于发现了一条大路。 And all roads lea

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 小王子

Why is that? The flower is the most beautiful thing on my planet! 这是为什么?花是最美丽的东西。 We do not record them, said the geographer, because they are ephemeral. 我们不记载花卉是因为花卉是短暂的。 What does that

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 小王子

The little prince went on with his explanation, 小王子接着说, Your planet is so small that three strides will take you all the way around it. 你的这颗行星这样小,你三步就可以绕它一圈。 To be always in the sunshine, you need

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 小王子

The little prince was still not satisfied. 小王子仍然还不满足, If I owned a silk scarf, he said, 他说,对我来说,如果我有一条围巾, I could put it around my neck and takeit away with me. 我可以用它来围着我的脖子,

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 小王子

When we had trudged along for several hours, in silence, the darkness fell,and the stars began to come out. 当我们默默地走了好几个小时以后,天黑了下来,星星开始发出光亮。 Thirst had made me a little feverish, and I look

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 小王子

Prince William and Catherine Middleton's big wedding day is just hours away. And while people around the world prepare to toast to their future, some are also drawn to that other happy day nearly 30 years ago when William's parents, Prince Charles an

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

每个女孩子都梦想着有一天,她的白马王子会出现,从此带她走进幸福生活。你知道白马王子怎么说吗?Mr. Right 是个什么样的人?下文将为你一一道来。 1. Technically speaking, he is not my pri

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(165) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

英国小王子乔治受洗仪式举行 LONDON, Oct. 23 (Xinhua) -- Prince George, son of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, was being christened at the St. James's Palace on Wednesday. He was baptised by the Archbishop of Canterbury, while the Queen

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

[Storyteller] The journey began The fearless heroes left Heading for a place Far oh far away They had to warn Alron The prince of the North Of the terrible danger That threatened all the lands He holds the secrets Of the black magic His weapon is The

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

1. Mitt Romney reached out to conservative Saturday, giving a commencement address at Liberty university. He told a graduating class of Christian school that marriage is an enduring institution reserve for one man and one woman. 2. President Barack O

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2012(五月)

The son of the heir to the Saudi Arabian throne has personally put the royal seal of approval on the attacks against ISIS, by taking part in bombing runs. 沙特王储之子参与了对ISIS的轰炸,以个人身份表示了沙特王室对此的支持

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Thailands crown prince has become king and launched a new era for Southeast Asias second-largest economy ahead of elections promised by the ruling military next year. 泰国王储登基为国王,在执政的军政府承诺于明年举行的选举前开

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Prince William has completed his training as a pilot with the East Anglian Air Ambulanceand had his first day on his crew at Cambridge Airport on last Monday. He will fly patients in serious condition to the hospital. 威廉王子已经完成了东盎格

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

听歌学英语:中英结合版本的《童话》 don't know how long it's been a while since you told me your favorite story it's been all of my mind driving me crazy another reason that you're crying now I see the tears in your eyes they tell me yo

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

In a very candid interview, Princes William and Harry opened up about what they've learned from their father, but also made very personal revelations about their family, fatherhood and the friendship the two brothers share. 在近日的一次采访中,

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

We are back,we are with very talented Bruno Mars,thanks for being here. 现在回来 坐在我身边的是天才歌手Bruno Mars Congratulations since you won a Grammy.that's right,that's right Ellen. 恭喜你拿格莱美了 说得对 Ellen now it's

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

Prince Ali's Fifa Ambitions and Birthday Wishes CHRISTMAS DAY 2015 Fifa presidential hopeful Prince Ali says he's not interested in playing political games

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

SEVENTY-SIX Chapter 5 AT the Matine Concert there were two very interesting items. One was King Lear on the Heath, a fantasia, and the other was a quartet dedicated to the memory of Bach. Both pieces were new and in the new style, and Levin wished to

发表于:2019-03-09 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著