Shrek 2 Prince Charming: Once upon a time, in a kingdom “Far Far Away”, the king and queen were blessed with a beautiful baby girl, and throughout the land everyone was happy, until the sun went d

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(139) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2004年

Chinas first homegrown passenger jet has taken to the skies for a politically charged maiden flight that authorities claimed would propel the country into a new era of aviation. 中国首架国产客机进行了含有政治意味的首航,当局称这

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Once there lived a prince. He lost one of his eyes. But now he was not a prince, he wandered here and there as a noble man. One day he came to an Inn to stay for the night. He hired a room in the inn and stayed there in the night. As he liked the pla

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 一千零一夜英文故事

And he sank into a reverie, which lasted a long time. 说到这里,他就长时间地陷入沉思之中。 Then, taking my sheep out of his pocket, he buried himself in the contemplation of his treasure. 然后,从口袋里掏出了我画的小羊,

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 小王子

As each day passed I would learn, in our talk, something about the little prince's planet, his departure from it, his journey. 每天我都了解到一些关于小王子的星球,他的出走和旅行等事情。 The information would come very slo

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 小王子

It took me a long time to learn where he came from. 我费了好长时间才弄清楚他是从哪里来的。 The little prince, who asked me so many questions, never seemed to hear the ones I asked him. 小王子向我提出了很多问题,可是,

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 小王子

Prince Michael of Valleluna sat in the park on the seat he liked best. In the coolness of the night, he felt full of life. The other seats were not filled. Cool weather sends most people home. The moon was rising over the houses on the east side of t

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(270) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(七)月

Once upon a time in Arabia there ruled a Sultan. He had a son. His name was Arfan. One of the courtiers was a witch. She hated the prince Arfan. So she poisoned the mind of the Sultan against his son. She said, You will be over powered by your son pr

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(157) / 评论(0) 分类 一千零一夜英文故事

The next day the little prince came back. 第二天,小王子又来了。 It would have been better to come back at the same hour, said the fox. 最好还是在原来的那个时间来。狐狸说道, If, for example, you come at four o'clock in

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 小王子

You are not at all like my rose, he said. As yet you are nothing. 你们一点也不象我的那朵玫瑰,你们还什么都不是呢!小王子对她们说。 No one has tamed you, and you have tamed no one. 没有人驯服过你们,你们也没有

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 小王子

Have you ever wondered why, on every social occasion, during every outing, Prince George is sporting a fine pair of shorts? 你是否好奇为什么乔治王子总是穿着一条质地优良的短裤出席各大社交场合和外出活动呢? The y

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Does Cinderella only exist in the fairy tale? However, Some queens in this world were ordinary people. Believe it or not, that's true. 灰姑娘仅仅出现在童话故事里吗?然而,世界上的一些女王曾经也出身平凡。信不信由你

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

今天分享的是爱德华的故事。 During the next two years the Prince saw Wallis once or twice a week. They had the same friends, and they often met at parties. 'Mrs Simpson knew a lot about life,'Edward once said.'She loved books, food, peopl

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

22. The Story of the Trial of El-ahrairah Now one evening, when El-ahrairah and Rabscuttle were sitting on a sunny bank, Prince Rainbow came through the meadows and with him was a rabbit that El-ahrairah had never seen before. Good evening, El-ahrair

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

英国王位第二顺位继承人、全球最受瞩目的英国王子威廉,于2011年4月29日,在伦敦迎娶交往8年的女友凯特米德尔顿。这位准新娘虽出身中产家庭,然而在威廉面前却不乏幽默自信,面对媒体大

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Prince William has written movingly of the example and continuity provided by the Queen throughout the turbulent decades of her long rein. 威廉王子动情写道,女王在其漫长的任期中经历了动荡的几十年,她立下了典范,为国

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Some day my prince will come for me Save me from this harm that haunts me When will I be free tell me Some day he will come for me God I feel like I'm locked tight Tied up like a beast with a bad bite Yeah I knew you were wrong but you felt right Goo

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

人生忠告 Think carefully before marriage. 结婚前要深思熟虑 Several readers voiced they would have waited to get married. One reader said she would have waited until at least 30. While there's no hard and fast rule everyone can apply, it's

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(164) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

NINETY Chapter 16 KOZNYSHEV, an experienced dialectician, did not rejoin but immediately turned the conversation into another region. Well, if you want to gauge the national spirit arithmetically, of course that is very difficult to do! Voting has no

发表于:2019-03-09 / 阅读(163) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

1. tsundoku 積ん読(买到一本书后就将它闲置在一边不去读它,特别是将它与其他没读过的书放在一起) Tsundoku is a Japanese word that has no direct synonym in English. It means, the act of leaving a book unread afte

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(212) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇