Speaking Sparkles (1) 妙语连珠

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2003年

《臭脚的故事》英语话剧剧本 A Story about Love and Stinky Feet by Dr. Sofia Chen陳南妤 超级搞笑,哈哈哈 从前,一个巫婆有一双臭脚,人们都很讨厌。所以,她想找一个人换掉她的双脚。? 有一天她来

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 英文剧本

lessen 6 finding the way key sentenses 108.could u tell me where the railway station is. 109.excuse me,could u tell me where the nearest # room is. 110.excuse me,but could u tell me the way to the central hotel. 111.excuse me, is this the right way t

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 礼仪英语900句

The people were rejoicing in Shiraz, Persia. They were happily celebrating the feast of the New Year. That day the Sultan had arranged for great fairs and festivals in the main square of the city. The Sultan sat on his throne and watched his subjects

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 一千零一夜英文故事

041 The Snow Queen A long, long time ago, devils lived together in the same place. One day, the devils made a magic mirror. It changed beautiful faces to ugly faces and smiling faces to crying faces. How will God look in this mirror? Evil went up to

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(150) / 评论(0) 分类 100个儿童英语小故事

Indeed, as I learned, there were on the planet where the little prince livedas on all planetsgood plants and bad plants. 原来,在小王子的星球上就象其他所有星球上一样,有好草和坏草; In consequence, there were good seeds

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 小王子

SCENE① E 钢琴学校里 赫伯特与柔丝见面之后隔天 【他说不定就是你的真命天子】 Sue: Buying a lady a drink is romantic. Maybe he's your Don Juan? 苏 : 请小姐喝酒很浪

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 网络社交

The Duchess of Cambridge has accepted a lifetime honorary membership of the Royal Photographic Society for her family portraits and tour photos. 凭借出色的家庭成员照和旅行留影,剑桥公爵夫人于日前被授予了英国皇家摄影学

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A long time ago and far away there lived a King and a Queen .They were very happy, for their first child, a girl, had been born. We must have a grand christening for her, said the King , who was delighted to have a daughter. We must invite all the fa

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Cinderella at the Ball 出席舞会的灰姑娘 When Cinderella reached the palace, the king's son was told that a princess whom no one knew had come to the ball. 灰姑娘刚到王宫,就有人告诉王子有位大家都不认识的公主来到了舞

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材3

More and more people are trying to flee Port-au-Prince as the scope of the damage from Tuesday's major earthquake becomes clearer.Surivivors have been searching for lot ones in the rubbles-strewn in the streets.The death toll from 7.0 remains unknown

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2010(一月)

When Bertie was a prince, he won a prize for being the kingdoms most courteous driver. The wicked queen thought that he looked ridiculous waiting at the lights in his ordinary car. She was more furious than ever that her daughter wanted to marry such

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(170) / 评论(0) 分类 Children’s Stories-儿童故事集

王子和王妃的小王子,皇家小王子...... Rob: Ah, what a familiar sound - a baby crying! Hello and welcome to 6 Minute English, I'm Rob Neil: .and Im Neil, hello. So Rob, is that the sound of the new royal baby? Rob: No its not the Duke an

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 一起听英语

文本: Garithos:Now, the undead have begun a new _(1)_ to retake Dalaran. Their primary strike force marched south through Silverpine, but we managed to halt its advance at the base of the mountains. Prince Kaelthas:My men are ready to fight,

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

The fourth planet belonged to a businessman. 第四个行星是一个实业家的星球。 This man was so much occupiedthat he did not even raise his head at the little prince's arrival. 这个人忙得不可开交,小王子到来的时候,他甚至

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 小王子

It was then that the fox appeared. 就在这当儿,跑来了一只狐狸。 Good morning, said the fox. 你好。狐狸说。 Good morning, the little prince responded politely, although when heturned around he saw nothing. 你好。小王子很有礼

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 小王子

The little prince sat down on a stone, and raised his eyes toward the sky. 小王子坐在一块石头上,抬眼望着天空, I wonder, he said, whether the stars are set alight in heaven so that one day each one of us may find his own again... 说

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 小王子

Details of Prince William's visit to Japan and China have been revealed, ahead of the start of his seven-day tour of the two countries. 就在威廉王子开始访日和访华之前,他的具体行程已经公布。 The Duke of Cambridge -- traveli

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Margrethe II of Denmark 丹麦王室才女 Margrethe II (born 16 April 1940) is the Queen regnant of Denmark. In 1972 she became the first female monarch of Denmark, and meanwhile she is a talented artist. Margrethe's name can be heard everywhere in

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 走进剑桥大学

The humanitarian model has barely changed since the early 20th century. 人道主义的模型自从20世纪初期就几乎没有改变过 Its origins are firmly rooted in the analog age. 它的起源在模拟时代就根深蒂固了 And there is a ma

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇