[00:02.90]And they say war is hell. 他们还说战争是地狱 [00:04.54]* Whenever we go out The people always shout * 我们出去的时候,人们总是在呐喊 [00:07.70]* There goes Shane Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt * 这就是雪恩 杰卡布

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-超级奶爸

不公平损害补救 unfair prejudice remedy 不公平竞争 uneven playing field 不可抗力 force majeure 不定额供款 variable contribution 不活跃公司 dormant company 不派息欧式认沽期权 non-dividend paying European put option 不派

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 金融英语

气破双唇音 一.每日练嘴单词 1.polite 有礼貌的; 客气的. You should be polite to everyone. 你应该对每个人都有礼貌. 2.plane简明的 3.progress 进步 You have made a lot of progress with your English 你的英语有了很大的

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳标准美语

Lesson 35 do nothing but+原形不定式 John is very playful. 约翰很贪玩。 He does nothing but play around all day. 他整天除了玩,什么都不做。 choose nothing but to后面的to不可以省略。 He choosing nothing but to study Eng

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

Explanation: Congress is the legislative or lawmaking part of the U.S. government. Congress spends a lot of time debating or talking about different bills (or ideas for new laws). Sometimes the members of Congress cant agree on the details of a bill

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 美国精神

Kat / Germany speaker I don't use public transportation too often. When I still lived in my home town, it was just too small to have public transportation. Nowadays, I like to ride my car. I think public transportation is a great idea, but I really l

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

SCENE ⑤ B 会议结束后 【她还真像个女超人】 Dave: Either we'll be millionaires, or we won't... won't have a dime. 戴夫: 当不成百万富翁,就当……身无分文。 Elvin: An

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 职场社交

This is the first of a two-part Business English Pod series on an internal meeting to consider a proposal. This lesson follows on from our recent three-part series on meeting with an external vendor (BEP 170 172). Meeting to discuss a proposal is lik

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语会议解析

ECONOMICS REPORT - Protecting an Investment With Stock OptionsBy Mario Ritter Broadcast: Friday, April 28, 2006 I'm Steve Ember with the VOA Special English Economics Report. Stock options are a way t

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(四)月

服务业联会【香港总商会】 Coalition on Service Industry【Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce】 东亚及大洋洲证券交易所联会 East Asian and Oceanian Stock Exchanges Federation

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

This makes me so angry, I was there, I know all about TARP. First, it was never intended that all this money would ever have to be spent. But any money that wasn't spend was to go to the deficit and the idea of taking this money and spending it is re

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 cnn2009年(十二)月

A: I have to use the ATM. B: Is there a problem? A: I dont know how to use it. B: What are you talking about? A: I have never used an ATM before. B: I can show you how to use it. A: How do I use it? B: You need to push your card into the machine. A:

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-银行

Kim跟朋友Anita一起去吃饭。Anita想跟公司要求涨工资,可是不知道怎么开口,Kim给她出主意。I can present quite a bit of hard data to demonstrate my usefulness to the company. K: That's great! Then you have to figure out

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

[ the four guys is talking about the line ] -Sheldon: The problem appears to be unsolvable. appear: 似乎 unsolvable: 不能解决的 问题看来是解不出了 -Rajesh: Maybe we could run some, computer simulations. computer simulation: 电脑模拟

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第二季

SEOUL, May 4 (Xinhua) -- Samsung Electronics, the world's largest mobile phone maker, said Friday that it unveiled its third generation smartphone in the Galaxy series featuring the options of recognizing voice, face and motion. The Galaxy S3, runnin

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Facebook COO雪莉桑德伯格(Sheryl Sandberg)的丈夫Dave Goldberg(戴夫-高德伯格)于5月3日因意外离世,时隔1个月时间,桑德伯格再次在Facebook上发表文章,表达自己对丈夫的思念。 桑德伯格感慨,过

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

节奏布鲁斯:Claude Kelly - True 相关介绍 : 关于Claude Kelly的资料在网上基本无从查找,但这不是重点,重点还是歌是首好歌,不知道大家喜欢不喜欢雨天,Claude Kelly却很喜欢雨天,一起聆听这首

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

金融英语 A derivative is a security which derives its value fromanother underlying financial instrument, index, or otherinvestment. Derivatives are available based on theperformance of stocks, interest rates, currencyexchange rates, as

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

President Barack Obama's administration has signalled that its healthcare reforms may be diluted, amid pressure(压力) from opponents. Mr Obama has been pressing for a government-run scheme to extend healthcare insurance(保险) to some 46 million pe

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

President Barack Obama has said he intends to get something done this year on healthcare reform. In an interview for ABC News ahead of his key speech to Congress, he said he was open to new ideas and would not be rigid or ideological. Mr Obama said

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻