[00:01.51]Our diet might contain [00:03.92]some of the same foods [00:05.67]that we eat now. [00:07.20]Will we still use flour [00:09.50]to make a loaf of bread? [00:11.58]Maybe there will be ways [00:13.33]to preserve our food [00:14.75]so that brea

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 最新15篇文章贯通英语四级词汇

R: how was your day? J: lets start with you. How was yours? R: it was really busy. I had to work straight through my lunch break. J: did you get to leave early then? R: my boss told me that I could either go home early or take a long lunch break anot

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语情景口语

Unit 10 opt optimistic option optional orbit orderly organization orient oriental orientation origin original originate ornament orthodox outbreak outcome outfit outline outlook output outrage outset outstanding overall overcome overflow overhear ov

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 2009年星火考研词汇核心突破

transverse boycott overestimate romantic pants olive wisdom proton bully vital bump competitor portable psychology overturn jog sensor moderately thorn option plateau appraisal enthusiastic discrepancy serpent

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 用Mp3背六级单词

I now think twice before buying anything that has the potential to add complexity to my life. 现在,在买任何可能增加我生活复杂性的东西之前我都会仔细考虑。 We live in a modest home that meets our needs. Its easier and les

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

Jerry跟同事Paula和Will聊天,说到telecommuting远程上班。 Paula说: Paula: Twenty years ago, many people thought that by this time, no one would be working in offices and everybody would have a more flexible schedule. W: Well, that cert

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

经典句型:Could you do me a favor? 能帮个忙吗? A:Could you do me a favor? 甲:能帮个忙吗? B:What's the matter? 乙:什么事? A:My computer doesn't work. 甲:我的电脑坏了。 经典句型:Would you please help me a bit? 能帮我一下

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 生活口语天天说

No. Edward was absolute. 不。爱德华很坚决。 He's no match for us, Edward. He won't be able to touch her. 他根本赢不了我们,爱德华。他甚至没有机会摸到她的半根头发。 He'll wait. 他会等着的。 Emmett smiled. I

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

A:Is everything OK, Madam? 一切都还好吧,夫人? B:Well, I'm trying to buy some foreign currency for my holiday. 嗯,我想买些外币在我度假时用。 A:I can help you with that. Holiday, you say? Lucky you! Where are you going to be

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

Part 1 About Greyhound 灰狗巴士简介 Founded in 191 4, Greyhound Lines, Inc. is the largest provider of intercity bus transportation, serving more than 3,100 destinations with 16,000 daily departures across North America. It has become an American ic

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 CRI实用英语课堂

Experts Fear Afghanistan 'Zero Option' May Have Repercussions Afghanistan suffered from a bloody civil war in the 1990s. While different Afghan factions fought for the control of the country, analysts say nearby countries like Pakistan, India and Ira

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2013年(七月)

A: So tell me again, why couldn't you get the supplies I ordered? B: Well I ordered them when you asked, but the supplier said they might need to back order them. A: OK, when do you think they will finally arrive? B: I think maybe by Tuesday. A: If t

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-工作

Over the years, IKEA has listened to customers' desire for more plant-based options: In 2015, they introduced a vegan version of their iconic meatballs, and in early 2019, they'll be rolling out vegan hot dogs in the U.S. stores. 这些年来,IKEA一

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

Kim跟朋友Anita一起去吃饭。Anita想跟公司要求涨工资,可是不知道怎么开口,Kim给她出主意。 I can present quite a bit of hard data to demonstrate my usefulness to the company. K: That's great! Then you have to figure out

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Nikki:It's faster to drop the are in some phrases. Like you cool, you crazy... Wen:Word. So what are my options here? Can I get a relaxer? Nikki:Wen, relaxers relax the curls, so they turn into straight hair. Wen:Oh. Ha-ha. Then I was born with a rel

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Matthew: I heard that you work at an renewable energy company. Can you tell me what kind of company it is? Kat: My company is a wind energy company but there's a lot of other options. Matthew: What are the other options and what are the pros and cons

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Subways Loudest Transit Option in NYC In a report in the American Journal of Public Health performed in New York City, subways were the loudest mass transit option, with potentially hearing-damaging noise levels. Steve Mirsky reports. [The following

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 60秒科学

That gives no other option but to travel by motorcycle. 那让我别无选择,只能骑摩托车。 That gives me no other option but to.. 我别无选择,只能... That gives me no other option but to accept it. 我别无选择,只好接受它。

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

Jerry跟同事Paula和Will聊天,说到telecommuting远程上班。 Paula说: Paula: Twenty years ago, many people thought that by this time, no one would be working in offices and everybody would have a more flexible schedule. W: Well, that cert

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

But I will say it betrays a poverty of ambition 我想说的是 如果你只考虑着买到什么商品 If all you think about is what goods you can buy instead of what good you can do 而不考虑能够带来什么福祉 这就有悖于贫穷之志

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲