中国雇员Cathy要去美国考察,她找美国同事Mark了解美国文化,以免在待人接物的时候在礼节方面闹笑话。 K: If I'm using public transport...should I give up my seat if I see elderly people? M: Yes. I think that's pro

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Burma's government in exile says it is changing its strategy to reach democracy, following the military government's decision to prosecute Nobel laureate Aung San Suu Kyi. Tensions in Rangoon are reported to be rising as the trial progresses. Burma'

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(六月)

Botti Taps Top Talent on 'Impressions' Botti is a generous musician. His guest lists have become legendary, and his new recording is no exception. Theres a pleasant duet with guitarist Leonardo Amuedo on Over The Rainbow. His interpretation of Randy

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(八月)

The Egyptian village of Kafr Torky lies along the banks of the Nile, seemingly a world away from the passions that played out further north, in Cairo's Tahrir Square. Yet even in such a bucolic setting, the demonstrations and ultimate victory of the

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(二月)

Ti West James Ransone: In A Valley Of Trivia play pause stop mute unmute max volume 00:0012:27repeat repeat off Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin. JONATHAN CO

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年NPR美国国家公共电台10月

Sorry,thereisnottexttemporarily,Pleasehelptingroomtolookforit! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thankyou! 爱探险的朵拉 BBC儿童动画-小猪威比

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 英语原声睡前故事

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作,他在走廊上遇到了刚吃完中饭回来的美国同事Amy。 (Office ambience) C:Amy, 吃过饭了吗? A:I did. A group from the office went out together. We missed you. C:我今天特别忙,所

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他有事去找美国同事Amy。 (Office ambience) A:Hi Chen Hao, how are you? C:我有个问题,要请教你。你有时间吗? A:Sure. I don't have anything on my calendar for another hour. What'

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他跟美国同事Amy一起往办公室走。 (Office ambience) A:Hi Chen Hao. How are you today? C:还可以,不过工作上有点烦心事。 A:Anything I can help you with? C:我们组来了个新同

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他在走廊上遇到了美国同事Amy。 (Office ambience) C:Amy, 你有时间吗? A:Sure. What's up? C:我刚才收到部门经理Mae的电话留言,她说我们在留言机上的留话千篇一律

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他在走廊上遇到美国同事Amy。 (Office ambience) A:Good Morning Chen Hao. How are you? C:I am fine, 不过,我正找你呢。 我有点急事要请教你! A:What's going on? C:老板昨天晚

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他和同事Amy散会一起往外走。 (Office ambience) A:Chen Hao, I can't believe what you were doing during that meeting. C:开会的时候?我没干什么啊? A:You were using your cell phone

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他在走廊上遇到同事Amy。 (Office ambience) C:早上好,Amy. 我刚听到一条办公室的小道消息。 A:小道消息? C:是关于销售部那个金发美女Sally的。 A:I know a Sall

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作,他在餐厅里遇到了美国同事Amy。 (Office ambience) CH:Hi Amy. 坐下一起吃吧! A: I'd love to. CH: 最近有什么新鲜事吗? A: Well, I can tell that word got around about our being able

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作,下班后跟美国同事Amy一起往外走。 (Office ambience) CH:Hi Amy. 碰上你太好了! A: I haven't seen you all day. Is there something on your mind? CH: 你还记得不久前,我们那儿来了个

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

公司总裁Tim召集部门经理开会,讨论节能措施。 T: I've recently noticed how much paper I use on a daily basis and I've been trying to cut down. I've found that I very rarely actually need to print emails. Also, by utilizing my fax-mo

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

公司开会,讨论慈善捐款的问题,Michael说: Michael: Ok, folks....It's been a tough year, but we're going to stick with our tradition and give our usual yearly amount. Any suggestions? Frank: Perhaps we could donate to my church's miss

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Betty受了上司的气,找Gray抱怨。 Betty: That's it!! I've had it! I'm gonna start sending out my resume tomorrow. Gray: Wow...I've never seen you this angry before. What gives? B: Pat just chewed me out for the third time this week! In publi

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

The Osage orange seeds were carried far across the plains, before being deposited, pre-packed in their fertilizer growbags, ready to take root. As the ice age waned, the milder climate and the mixed vegetation meant the plains were able to support a

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 探索与发现2012年

AMERICAN MOSAIC -July 5, 2002: Folklife Festival -Silk Road 03 Jul 2002, 19:07 UTC (Smithsonian photo -Kimberly Freeman) HOST: Welcome to AMERICAN MOSAIC — VOA’s radio magazine in Special English.

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(162) / 评论(0) 分类 American Mosaic