Sorry,thereisnottexttemporarily,Pleasehelptingroomtolookforit! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thankyou! 棒棒学英语 爱探险的朵拉 BBC儿童动画-小猪威

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 Let's chant Let's sing

EDUCATION REPORT – May 9, 2002: Privatization of Public Schools By Jerilyn Watson This is the VOA Special English Education Report. Last month, a state committee voted to give control of forty-two p

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 教育与新闻

一. 三级笔译实务 (1)英译汉部分的命题仍然取材于《纽约时报》。本次考题的主题内容是:在一些发展中国家,水源短缺严重并且水源的状况也令人担心。建议各国政府及地区投资改善这

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

Accountability: The Discipline System in Practice 2 Phase 2: Ask students to reflect on their behavior The point of this phase is to guide a misbehaving student to self-evaluate. When a student misbeh

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 彭蒙惠英语

公司老板Jerry召集手下Lisa和Ken开会,商量公司上市的问题。Lisa问Jerry,是不是真的下定决心了。 L: But Jerry, have you really thought this through? You would essentially be giving up the company that your great-grandfat

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

项目主管Donny急冲冲地来找老板Simon,因为公司即将竣工的加工厂突然遇到了麻烦,当地质检官员以建设标准不合格为由,索取贿赂,Simon表示,这个钱坚决不能给。Donny问要怎么办? D: What wo

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

David兴高彩烈地来找Peter。让我们听听他有什么好消息。 David: Peter! Have I got news for you! Peter: Wow, Dave...I've never seen you so excited. What's the occasion? D: Ok...you've known me for years, right? P: Uh huh. D: What's th

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

公司高管Peter, Jason和Helen开会讨论员工保健项目。大家都赞成把地下室改成健身中心。然而,Peter提出了一个棘手的问题。 P: Now comes the sensitive part - setting standards and setting penalties for non-complia

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

David要去面试,他准备穿什么呢?我们一起听听他跟好朋友Peter的对话。 D: I'm going to get there early and make sure I have my best outfit all washed and ironed way ahead of time. If I wait for the last minute, I know I'll pan

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

ENVIRONMENT REPORT - October 4, 2002: Sport Utility Vehicles By Mario Ritter This is the VOA Special English ENVIRONMENT REPORT. One of the most popular kinds of car in the United States is not really

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 健康与环境

DEVELOPMENT REPORT – May 27, 2002: Child Nutrition Program By Jill Moss This is the VOA Special English Development Report. A new program has been launched to provide children in developing countrie

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 农业与发展

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作,他从复印机房出来,正好遇到美国同事Amy. (Office ambience) A:Hi Chen Hao. How are you today? C:出于礼貌,我也许应该说I am fine. 但实际上我正在气头上呢。 A:What's wr

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作,他在走廊里遇到了美国同事Amy。 (Office ambience) C:碰到你可真是太好了,Amy。 A:It's nice to see you, too, Chen Hao. What's going on? C:我们刚换了新的电话系统,我昨天去

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作,他的同事Amy在陈豪新换的办公室门口敲门。 (knock on door) C:Come in. A:Hi Chen Hao, am I interrupting you? C:没事,我就是处理一下邮件。 A:I was afraid I might disturb you

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他在上班路上遇到了美国同事Amy。 (Office ambience) A:How was dinner last night? Didn't you go out with upper management to entertain some new clients? C:没错,我跟老板一起请新客户到

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Scores of demonstrators in support of Zimbabwe's power-sharing deal were arrested in Harare after scuffles broke out between members of the country's two main political parties. Peta Thornycroft reports from Harare the demonstration occurred before

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(十月)

On the streets of Egypt, people are doing three things: celebrating their revolution, memorializing those who died in it and getting down to the nitty-gritty work of building their country's future. For the past three weeks, Farah El Moataz's frantic

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(二月)

1. according to a recent survey, four million people die each year from diseases linked to smoking. 依照最近的一项调查,每年有4,000,000人死于与吸烟有关的疾病。 2. the latest surveys show that quite a few children have unp

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口译

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他在上班路上遇到了美国同事Amy。 (Office ambience) C:Hi, Amy. How are you? A:I'm fine, thank you, and you? C:我感觉很疲惫。昨天晚上我跟老板Mr. Brown一起请客户吃饭,很晚

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作,他在走廊上遇到了美国同事Amy。 (Office ambience) A:Hi, Chen Hao, you look especially nice today. Is that a new suit you are wearing? C:是啊,我上星期买的,拿去改了一下,昨天取

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语