By Heda Bayron Hong Kong's top health executive has resigned after strong criticism for his handling of the outbreak of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome last year that killed nearly 300 people. Healt

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2004(下)--健康科技

一、先要熟悉题型。 综合能力考试分三个部分,第一部分是词汇和语法,要求考生掌握词的含义,同义词和近义词之间的区别。语法部分,检查考生分析句子的能力。第二部分是阅读,有50道

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

部门经理Paul Chen和他的上司Sue Krammer要开除一名雇员。 P: Sue, I really need your help with this one. S: Oh? What's the problem? P: I've been asked to fire Tom Smith. S: Oh...yeah...firing someone is hard. I've had to do it many time

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

MicroMax公司销售部主管Fred给客户Tom打电话,讨论涨价的事情。Fred要涨25%,Tom嫌太多。 F: I feel your pain, Tom. We are also in hot water these days. The global financial crisis is hitting all of us hard. T: Is there anyway

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

13,000 years ago, the ice age cheetah was the pronghorn's greatest enemy. And pronghorn would have needed all their amazing speed. The American cheetah was larger than its African cousin. But it had the same Achilles' heel. A cheetah's high-performan

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 探索与发现2012年

A rising dispute between militants in Somalia may have split the country's al-Qaida-linked al-Shabab group into two factions. Reports say the suicide bombing at a Mogadishu hotel earlier this month deepened divisions between an al-Shabab leader close

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(十二月)

About The Money是美国嘻哈唱片歌手T.I.和Young Thug共同演唱的一首歌曲。 About the Money - T.I. We got landing on a train! Bustin' out the bando A nigga jewelry real metal like a can opener I went from rags to riches to a feature wit

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 2015最新精选英文歌曲

Yeah (yeah) we bring the stars out, We bring the women and the cars and the cards out, Lets have a toast a celebration get a glass out, And we can do this until we pass out. (so) Let it rain, Let it pour away, We wont come down, Until we hit the grou

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作,他到办公室去找美国同事Amy。 (Office ambience) C:Amy, 今天晚上的表演你去吗? A:Yes, I'm looking forward to it. Our new boss, Mr. Brown, is being kind to take us all to celebrate the

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他跟美国同事Amy一起走出会议室。 (Office ambience) C:Amy, 今天我第一次主持会议。你觉得怎么样? A:I thought you did well considering that you have not been in that position b

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他遇到美国同事Amy。 (Office ambience) A:Hi Chen Hao, how are you today? C:还不错,你呢? A:I'm fine, just taking a quick break. C:我刚才看到一件怪事。 A:What? C:我在走廊

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

公关部主任Janet Liu召集下属开会,询问中东代表团的活动安排。 Janet Liu: Good morning, Silvia. Good morning, Pete. How is my public relations team doing today? Silvia Kranson: Morning, Ms. Liu. Pete Chan: Very well, thank you.

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Kim跟朋友Anita一起去吃饭。Anita想跟公司要求涨工资,可是不知道怎么开口,Kim给她出主意。 I can present quite a bit of hard data to demonstrate my usefulness to the company. K: That's great! Then you have to figure out

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Paul和Sara夫妇俩跟老朋友Jesse和Miika一起吃饭。 P: It's so good to see you guys! It's been forever! M: We should try to set a monthly dinner date...we've missed you! S: So what's new? J: Tracy just turned four. She's growing ridiculously

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

公司开会讨论支出账目,经理Tim和会计部主任John告诉大家,要紧缩开支,首先从员工可报销的账目下手。Tim说, Tim: I'm not going to sugarcoat it: we'll have to cut back on our expenses or we'll have to cut back

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

公司开会讨论支出账目,经理Tim和会计部主任John告诉大家要紧缩开支,首先从员工可报销的账目下手。 Tim (manager): Ok, now for the last item on our agenda: expense accounts. Let me turn the meeting over to our chi

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Each year on 7 April, we observe World Health Day to mark the anniversary of the founding of the World Health Organization in 1948. This year's theme, Good health adds life to years, conveys an important message: promoting good health throughout life

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

此次的汉译英语段命题与以往有些不同,以前都是时政语段或企业介绍,如今的命题有所变化。该文是一篇说明文,介绍了贵州天柱县丰富的自然资源。但不论怎么变化,万变不离其宗,我们

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

Sorry,thereisnottexttemporarily,Pleasehelptingroomtolookforit! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thankyou! 爱探险的朵拉 BBC儿童动画-小猪威比

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 英语原声睡前故事

Bawling she, said that she would never leave Continued to torture me Telling me to come with her Underneath my comforter And she brought a gun with her Pills and some rum with her Tip me on the balcony telling me to jump with her Yeah Im in the ghost

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音