forget(slip one's mind/memory) 形容完全不记得,忘得一干二净 I completely forgot. 我忘得一干二净 It completely slipped my mind. 我忘得一干二净 It completely slipped my memory. 我忘得一干二净 absent-minded 指非常健

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 美国人这样说英语

Over 2 years of study, Randolf has shown that these doses neonicotinoids do affect bees' higher cognitive processes, especially their memory of the landscape around them.-We tested about 200 bees, both controlled bees and pestcide-treated bees, and w

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 探索与发现2013年

III. Listening In Script M: Tell me your secret. Youre suddenly getting excellent marks in every subject, and you used to be a bottom-of class student just like me. W: Simple enough. I read an article in a scientific journal that studying with rememb

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 3

Chocolate Improves Memory and Heart Health 巧克力可以提高记忆力和心脏健康 From VOA Learning English, this is the Health Report. Can eating a chocolate bar every day really prevent age-related memory loss? No. Can eating chocolate cake

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

My All--玛丽亚凯莉 I am thinking of you In my sleepless solitude tonight If it's wrong to love you Then my heart just won't let me be right Cause I've drowned in you And I won't pull through Without you by my side I'd give my all to have Just on

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2018年(六月)

HOLD ON TO THE NIGHT Richard Marx Just when I believed I couldn't ever want for more. This ever changing world pushes me through another door. I saw you smile And my mind could not erase the beauty of

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲第八辑

Section A 11. W: Did you use credit cards on your vacation last month in Europe? M: Sure I did. They certainly beat going around with a wallet full of big bills. But carrying lots of cash is still very common among some older people traveling abroad.

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 大学六级英语考试听力真题

人的记忆有长时记忆(long-term memory)和短时记忆(short-term memory)之分。长时记忆里储存的是平时积累的生活常识、专业知识、各种经历等等,其容量是无限的,信息在此储存的时间相对较长

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口译

Youve heard of waterboarding used as a means to get suspected terrorists to talk. Some people object to such methods on the grounds that they amount to torture. But in the journal Trends in Cognitive Sciences, psychologist Shane OMara of Trinity Coll

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(九)月

(Music excerpt: Minnie the Moocher) Hello, it's All in the Mind on RN, Lynne Malcolm with you. Today, music and memory. Excerpt from Alive Inside: Man: Henry Henry: Yeah? Man: Do you like the iPod, do you like the music you're hearing? Henry: Yeah, I

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

5 Reasons to Try Firefox Quantum Browser Mozilla has released a new update of its Firefox browser that it says is much faster and provides a better overall user experience. But can the new version called Firefox Quantum compete with the worlds curren

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

李玟《月光爱人》英文版 if the sky opened up for me and the mountains disappeared if the seas can dry turned to dust and the sun refused to rise i would still find my way by the light i see in your eyes the world i know fades away but you s

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 中英翻唱歌曲

W: I don't want to know what future brings, all I want is to be here with you. Our love needs no promises. It is but a feeling we all share. M: Love is an ever lasting flame burning deep in our hurts of heats. W: Your love will be in my memory, I jus

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 中英翻唱歌曲

有时候老歌更具有感动人心的力量,正像这首歌的名字一样,long long way to go,1977年就成立的Def Leppard 乐队 一路走得漫长而坚定,直到04年还有精选集问世,这是值得我们敬仰的乐团。 Def Leppard成立于1977年的冬天,前身是ATOMIC MASS(核能圣餐)乐队,是一支典

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Share my life take me for what I am Cause I'll never change All my colours for you Take my love I'll never ask for too much Just all that you are And everything that you do I don't really need To look very much further I don't want to have to go Wher

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Against All Odds:再回头看我一眼 Phil Collins How can I just let you walk away? Just let you leave without a trace? When I stand here taking every breath with you You're the only one who really knew me at all How can you just walk away from m

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语金曲精听

We all love getting something new. But then we have to move around our current clutter to find a place for it. Well, looks like things work the same way in the brain. Because according to a study published in the journal Cell, newborn neurons in the

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(十一)月

It wasnt really sad the way they said goodbye. Or maybe it just hurts so bad she couldnt cry. He packed his things ,walked out the door and drove away. And she became the girl from yesterday. He took a plane across the sea to some foreign land. She s

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Men who sound like singer Barry White or actor James Earl Jones can get ahead in the mating game because women remember a deep male voice, scientists have revealed。 Scientists at the University of Aberdeen in Scotland have proved for the first time

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

People like lists of things. They're everywhere on the internet. You name any subject matter you can think of, odds are there's a list about it. Nowhere is safe. Even here, on the Guardian Science section, one of the most popular articles in recent m

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解