英文歌词: Come As you are As you were As I want you to be As a friend As a friend As a known memory Take your time Hurry up The choice is your Dont be late Take a rest As a friend As a known memory Memory ah Memory ah Memory ah Come Doused in mud C

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Strange how my heart beats To find myself upon your shore. Strange how I still feel My loss offort gone before. Cool waves wash over and drift away with dreams of youth so time is stolen I cannot hold you long enough. And so this is where I should b

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

今天我们要学的词是incredible。 Incredible是指难以置信的,不可思议的。我们对某件事表示赞叹的时候,就可以说说, It's incredible. 我中学的班主任记性特别好,能记得自己带过的每一个学生的

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Think back to a really vivid memory. 回想一个生动的回忆。 Got it? Okay, now try to remember what you had for lunch three weeks ago. 想起来了吗?好的,现在想想你三周前午餐吃了什么。 That second memory probably isn't a

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

1.or/from want of 由于缺少 eg1:The flowers died from want ofwater. 这些花由于缺少水而枯死了。 eg2:Some of the wounded soldiers died for want ofmedicine。 有些士兵因为缺乏药物而死去。 2. for the use of 供使用的 eg1:

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

The radiance falls on all of us, and we are nothing without each other. 只有和大家团结在一起,每个人才是光芒四射的。 Instead, I flew back to Oregon, 可现实是,我飞回了俄勒冈, and as I watched the evergreens and rai

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科学篇

You know, this project for me is a way for me to bridge that gap and remember everything that I've done. 这个项目对我而言,就是一座让我能够回忆起我过去生活的桥梁。 Even just this one second allows me to remember everythin

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

If youre lucky, you have more good memories than bad ones. Im very lucky. I have lots of good memories. I dont have many painful memories. I dont know why. Lots of bad things happened to me when I was younger but I dont really have strong memories of

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

【Nate】Hey, you ok? 【Blair】This is supposed to be the happiest day in high school. So why do I feel so sad? Like somethings ending? 【N】Well, Something is ending High school. 【B】Not just school. You are my first love. Going to my senior

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

We Can Remember It For You Wholesale He awoke and wanted Mars. The valleys, he thought. What would it be like to trudge among them? Great and greater yet: the dream grew as he became fully conscious, the dream and the yearning. He could almost feel t

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

After a delay probably as long as they could manage he found himself once more seated facing the imposing walnut desk, exactly as he had been an hour or so earlier in the day. Some technique you have, Quail said sardonically. His disappointment and r

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

From VOA Learning English, this is the Health Report. November is Alzheimers Awareness Month in the United States. Alzheimers is a frightening disease. It is frightening not only for those who suffer from memory loss, but also for their loved ones. B

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

电脑英语--常见硬件篇 CPU:Central Processing Unit,中央处理单元,又叫中央处理器或微处理器,被喻为电脑的心脏。 RAM:Random Access Memory,随机存储器,即人们常说的内存。 ROM:Read-Only Memory,

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

10 Ways to Help Improve Your Memory1. Drink in Moderation. While you may think drinking has a tendency to mess with your memory, drinking and improving your memory have an interesting relationship. Drinking too much will cause your memory to become f

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Ed Cooke, CEO and co-founder of Memrise, has an unusual background for an entrepreneur. Forget business school or years as a consultant, Cooke spent most of his 20s competing in memory championships, winning competitions by performing heroic mental f

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Catch yourself daydreaming while washing the dishes again? If this happens often you probably have a pretty capable working memory, new research suggests. 洗碗的时候发现自己又在做白日梦了?新的研究表明,如果你经常做白日梦

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Catch yourself daydreaming while washing the dishes again? If this happens often you probably have a pretty capable working memory, new research suggests. 洗碗的时候发现自己又在做白日梦了?新的研究表明,如果你经常做白日梦

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

今天我们要学的词是outnumber。 Outnumber是超过的意思。China's Internet users have outnumbered the U.S. population, 中国的互联网用户人数已经超过了美国人口总数。Women continue to outnumber men on U.S. college campu

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

音乐咖啡厅:Everybody Else - In Memoriam 相关介绍:很少有乐队像他们那样在一张专辑中奉献如此多的好歌,更不用说现场的音乐表现力,Everybody Else独特的音色展示的正是流行乐的悠久历史,不过能

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Soledad 这是收录在WestLife第2张专辑《Coast To Coast》里 soledad 1.是一个女孩的名字 2. 是西班牙语孤单的意思 If only you could see the tears In the world you left behind If only you could heal my heart Just one more time E

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲