Never Had A Dream Come True by S Club 7 Everybodys got something they had to leave behind One regret from yesterday that just seems to grow with time Theres no use looking back or wondering How it could be now or might have been Oh this I know but st

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

for/from want of 由于缺少 The flowers died from want of water. 这些花由于缺少水而枯死了。 Some of the wounded soldiers died for want of medicine. 有些士兵因为缺乏药物而死去。 for the use of 供使用的 This parking lot

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Gentle On My Mind Well it's knowin' that your door is always open 要知道你的门永远开着 And your path is free to walk 而你的过道可以自由通过 That makes me tend to leave my sleepin' bag rolled up Stashed behind your couch 这让我好

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

地道实用的日常口语短语

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Wandered by for everyone Old pair of shoes the last place they were left Out by the door where they always were kept Brown laces We stand in line to hear the news We've not been together since Christmas last year Room full of children all sad in the

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Micron Technology Is Said to Be Takeover Target of Chinese Company 清华紫光收购美芯片厂商障碍重重 HONG KONG It is either the first step in the largest takeover of an American company by a Chinese one or a new chapter in the emerging te

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

As we get older, does our sense of smell get better or worse? 随着年龄的增长,我们的嗅觉会变得越来越好还是越来越差呢? Smells and memories 嗅觉与记忆 Kate:Hello, Im Kate Colin and welcome to 6 Minute English. Today I'm joined again by Jackie Dalton

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(252) / 评论(0) 分类 六分钟英语

All the days we've been together All the days we've been apart Add up to a bunch of nothing If I'm not still in your heart I never want you to be Just a page in my history Someone I used to love Your voice breathed in my ear Or on the telephone All t

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Sometimes I forget why I'm doing, what I'm doing. 有时候我忘了为什么我在做,我在做什么。 Have you ever done that? 你曾有过这种经历吗? I'm not just talking about a memory problem, although that's possible too. 我并不仅仅

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

During these two years, we have seen many movies about the youth, the directors try to remind people of their passed early days. Indeed, when people see the movie, they feel the situation is so familiar that they could not help thinking about their d

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

China created the country's largest chip maker last week, taking a giant step forward towards Beijing's plan of becoming less reliant on foreign technology. 上周,中国境内最大的芯片制造商诞生了,这使得中国政府距离减少对国

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Er ... the loveliest house that Ive ever lived in was one that I lived in with my grandparents when I was a child. And the name of the house was Crosslands. And I have some very happy memories of Crosslands. It was, it seemed so huge to me as a child

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

I have a poor memory. 我记性不好。 A:Julia,what time is it? 茱莉娅,几点了? B:Eight o'clock.It's time for you to get up and have breakfast. 八点了。你该起床了。来吃早饭吧。 A:Oh,my God!I'm going to be late!I have no tim

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

RACHEL MARTIN, HOST: We spend one-third of our lives sleeping. That's more time than we spend doing anything else, but we still don't know very much about sleep. So today, we're trying to answer some pretty basic yet complicated questions: Why do we

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

美国流行乡村音乐组合Megan amp; Liz于2016年3月11日发布最新专辑《Deux》,收录了《Big Kids》等单曲 That Ghost - Megan amp; Liz Creaking floorboards and lights that turn off on their own Mmmm The paranormal you can move awa

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

M be made up of 由…构成,由…组成 make for 走向,驶向;有助于,有利于 make out 辨认,区分;理解,了解;开列,书写 make up 构成,组成,拼凑;弥补,赔偿;化装,编造;和解

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

新托福的口语考试部分的第三题和第四题要求考生首先在45秒钟内读完100字左右长度的单一段落,今天我们讨论一下如何掌握新托福口语考试中的阅读节奏。 我们有时会担心,阅读速度的加快

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

be made up of 由……构成,由……组成 make for 走向,驶向;有助于,有利于 make out 辨认,区分;理解,了解;开列,书写 make up 构成,组成;赔偿;化装,编

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

呓语般的好声音:Something to Do With My Hands 歌词有些意思,曲风有点东方味道,属于很耐听的音乐。这样的声音大概唱什么样的歌都会有自己的味道吧,而这一首则格外的有味道。 Song:Somethin

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

I wish I could recall the future Get rid of the past Forget about you And me at last I wish it were as easy As it is to hit a single key To delete those files From my memory I remember Julie Harris I remember James dean Our favorite movie Our favorit

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅