against all odds how can i just let you walk away, just let you leave without a trace when i stand here taking every breath with you, ooh you're the only one who really knew me at all how can you just

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美歌手专辑

The walls are moving closer now Can you feel it, can you feel it? You are not saved until you see the dawn Set my Eden on fire now You did it, you did it Smoked out my soul once and for all I'm coming home tonight Can we make it right? Or twist the d

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

The House That Built Me Miranda Lambert,美国乡村女歌手,1983年生于得州的林代尔。她的父母在她9岁的时候带她参加了GarthBrooks音乐会,由此引发了她对乡村音乐 的爱好。16岁的时候,Lambert开始出现在

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

All the days we've been together All the days we've been apart Add up to a bunch of nothing If I'm not still in your heart I never want you to be Just a page in my history Someone I used to love Your voice breathed in my ear Or on the telephone All

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

This ability also has an impact on how our memory systems work. 这种能力也能影响记忆系统的运作。 And, indeed, musicians exhibit enhanced memory functions, 的确,音乐家有提高的记忆力功能, creating, storing, and retriev

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

Another leading cause of memory problems is chronic stress. 另一个引发记忆力问题的原因是长期压力。 When we're constantly overloaded with work and personal responsibilities, our bodies are on hyper-alert. 当我们长期面对超负荷

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

1. Egg keep you feeling full much longer than cereal or toast。 The protein and fat in eggs helps sustain your energy levels, keeping you satisfied for longer and reducing the need for a mid morning snack。 相较于谷类或面包,鸡蛋带给你的

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

How many people here are 40 years old or older? You're afraid to admit it now. 在座的有多少人已经四十多岁了?你不想承认了吗? This initial step into the disease, this presence of amyloid plaques accumulating, can already be fou

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

1.Simile 明喻 2. Metaphor 隐喻,暗喻 3.Metonymy 借喻 4.Synecdoche 提喻 5.Synaesthesia 通感 6. Personification 拟人 7.Hyperbole 夸张 8. Parallelism 排比 9. Euphemism 委婉,婉辞法 10.Allegory 讽喻 11. Irony 反语/讽刺 12.

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on WORDMASTER some ways to help you improve your memory. ELDH: We don't forget, we just haven't learned it in the first place. RS: That's Wendi Eldh. She's a communications trainer who teaches m

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词大师-Word Master

If youre lucky, you have more good memories than bad ones. Im very lucky. I have lots of good memories. I dont have many painful memories. I dont know why. Lots of bad things happened to me when I was younger but I dont really have strong memories of

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-M

She offered her car to her brother. He said he would think about it. Let me think about it, he said. She called him up a week later. Do you want my car for free? she asked. He said, I'm thinking about it. She asked, How long do you have to think abou

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第1级听力-English Level 1

歌曲 : A Farewell To A Friendship 艺人 :A Change Of Pace 音乐星级 : ★★★★ 所属专辑 :An Offer You Can't Refuse 发行年代 :2005 风格 :Post-hardcore 相关介绍 :A Change Of Pace是一支来自美国亚利桑那州的五人乐队,成立于2001年,曾经在2005和2006年

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on WORDMASTER some ways to help you improve your memory. ELDH: We don't forget, we just haven't learned it in the first place. RS: That's Wendi Eldh. She's a communications trainer who teaches m

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

1. Write about your problems 1. 写下你的问题 To do complex tasks we rely on our working memory. A more efficient working memory contributes to better learning, planning, reasoning and more. One way to increase working memory capacity indirectly

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

我很喜欢的一首歌,并不象一般的乡村歌曲,很婉转动听, 希望 大家喜欢 Never Had A Dream Come True S Club 7 Everybody's got something they had to leave behind, One regret from yesterday that just seems to grow with time. There's no use lookin' back or wond

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

STEVE EMBER: Welcome to THIS IS AMERICA. I'm Steve Ember. FAITH LAPIDUS: And I'm Faith Lapidus. These are important days for makers of sweets and sellers of flowers. For owners of fine restaurants and publishers of greeting cards. For salespeople at

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年慢速英语(二)月

英语作文 England is the best place I've ever been. Everything is so beautiful. I spent about one and a half days on the plane. When I arrived at Heathrow Airport in London, it was evening and the great trip was starting. There were many places I vis

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Whistling while you work may not win you many friends - but it could help you do your job better. A leading psychologist claims whistling or singing helps distract the mind from trying too hard and prevents mental overload. 动画片《白雪公主》里

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

有梦想就有希望Never Had A Dream Come True Never Had A Dream Come True by S Club 7 Everybodys got something they had to leave behind One regret from yesterday that just seems to grow with time Theres no use looking back or wondering How it coul

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲