A Century of Memories (1930-1939) Three years into the depression, the American system was in grave danger. Unless it could change, and change quickly, it might not survive. The optimism of the “ 1)

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2003年

Have you ever been in a place for the first time and felt strange? Maybe it was a feeling that you had been there before. However, you knew you had never been to that place. You wondered if you had seen it in a movie recently. Perhaps the place looke

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 常春藤生活英语

My father passed away about two years ago, but our family often goes to the cemetery to pay our respects to his memory. During the burial service at the cemetery, our church leader offered a prayer, and some of the family said some parting words. It

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 社会—In the Community

VI. Further Listening and Speaking Task1: The Role Memory Plays in Our Life Script Since memory plays a significant role in our life, scrientists are increasingly interested in research on how to improver memory, Here are some factors they believe to

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 3

Short-term Memory 短时记忆 There are two kinds of memory: short-term and long-term. Information in long-term memory can be recalled at a later time when it is needed. The information may be kept for days or weeks. Sometimes information in the long-t

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英文阅读

If you thought running was just great for the body, then think again. 如果你认为跑步只对身体有好处,那么再想想吧。 Scientists have uncovered evidence the sport not only keeps people trim but also boosts brain power. 科学家已经

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Faculty, family, friends, and fellow graduates, good evening. I am honored to address you tonight. On behalf of the graduating masters and doctoral students of Washington University's School of Engineering and Applied Science, I would like to thank a

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

大学生毕业英语演讲稿范文

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

寒假即将到来,新东方网小编整理初中英语作文,英语日记写作范文,供大家学习参考。 Last week I went to mount Emei in SiChuan province with my family. early in the morning, we took a taxi to Beijing west railway stat

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

我的童年时光 My Childhood Time Since I went to middle school, I left my hometown and moved to the city to live with my parents. I missed the time when I stayed at my hometown. I was so close to the nature, and I could see green trees and beauti

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

This is Scientific Americans 60-Second Science, Im Cynthia Graber. This will just take a minute. Senior citizens don't believe the hype, because a new study finds that older folks who accept that seniors' memories get worse do worse on memory tests.

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(五)月

Theres nothing like a good nap. It can refresh your moodand possibly your memory. Because a new study in the journal Science shows that a quick snooze after a mental workout helps to consolidate learning. And that sounds heard during sleep can trigge

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(十一)月

353. That's your own problem W: I don't achieve good results in work. M: That's your own problem. W: I should start from the beginning. M: Why do you always sleep during work? W: My kid is too young and I also have old people to support. M: Thats you

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 越说越地道英语

avaricious, [ .və'riʃəs ] adj 贪财的=greedy 【记】见avarice 【类】stoic:perturb=avaricious:satisfy镇定的不易被干扰=贪财的不易被满足 【反】contented(adj 满足的)

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 不择手段背单词

《曾经》--Falling Slowly 简介:《慢慢坠落》,选自一部成熟饱满的爱尔兰音乐电影《曾经》(Once),是第80届奥斯卡最佳原创电影歌曲。按照一位网友的评论,她的获奖,是奥斯卡提名名单中最

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 电影歌曲

In The End林肯公园 演唱者:linkin park . 我想喜欢林肯公园的人中,多数都有想找个方式宣泄的的想法.我就是的,这首歌就是如此,很有穿透力的演唱,可以帮你宣泄掉你内心最深处的苦闷. 慢慢得,

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 电影歌曲

P Pacific Data Images 太平洋影像公司 pegs 过场用之画面 pencil test 铅笔测试稿 perceived value 知觉价值 personalities 知名人士 Personality testimonials 名人见证 petsuasion 说

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

More than 1,370 people aged 60 or over go missing every day in China, according to a new report. 一份最新报告称,我国每天都有超过1370名年龄在60岁及以上的老人走失。 The White Paper on the Lost Elderly, released last Sunda

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

This is Scientific Americans 60-Second Science. I'm Steve Mirsky. Got a minute? Are smarter people drown to music, theater and dance? Or does arts training in childhood change the brain in positive ways? In 2004, the philanthropic Dana Foundation cre

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(三)月

英文歌曲:in the end--linkin park It starts with one thing I don't know why 现在 有件事 我不明白 为什么 It doesn't even matter How hard you try 不管你怎样努力都无济于事 Keep that in mind 我把它保存在记忆里 I desi

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美绝对经典 U2