公司执行总裁Dave召集董事会成员Helen和Pete开会,讨论业务外包和公司重组。 Dave: I've called this meeting to discuss a very important decision we need to make. In the interest of cost saving, it's been suggested that we outs

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

MicroMax公司销售部主管Fred 给客户Tom打电话,讨论涨价的事情。 Susan (secretary): Hello, Tom Grossman's office. How may I help you? Fred Lim: Hi, Susan. This is Fred Lim from MicroMax. Is Tom available for a second? Susan: One mom

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

By Nancy-Amelia Collins A World Health Organization official has warned of the likelihood of more human deaths from the bird flu virus, after the death of a teenage boy in Thailand this week. On Wedne

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2004(下)--健康科技

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作,他跟美国同事Amy约好一起吃午饭。 (Office ambience) C:对不起Amy,让你久等了,办公室有点事。 A:Nothing big, I hope. C:一个客户在电话里给我留言,但她说得太快了

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作,他兴冲冲地打电话给美国同事Amy。 (Office ambience) A:Good Afternoon, this is Amy. C:你好,Amy, 我是陈豪,你现在有几分钟的时间吗? A:Yes. I was just about to start a new

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

This is IN THE NEWS in VOA Special English. 这里是美国之音慢速英语新闻报道。 The resignation of Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak after eighteen days of protests filled Cairo's Tahrir, or Liberation, Square with celebrations. 开罗解放

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(二)月

By Challiss McDonough Ghazl el-Mahalla, Egypt 27 September 2007 Thousands of workers have taken control of one of Egypt's biggest state-owned textile factories in a continuing protest over pay and work conditions. Tensions are mounting as the strike

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(九月)

Burma's government in exile says it is changing its strategy to reach democracy, following the military government's decision to prosecute Nobel laureate Aung San Suu Kyi. Tensions in Rangoon are reported to be rising as the trial progresses. Burma'

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(六月)

Botti Taps Top Talent on 'Impressions' Botti is a generous musician. His guest lists have become legendary, and his new recording is no exception. Theres a pleasant duet with guitarist Leonardo Amuedo on Over The Rainbow. His interpretation of Randy

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(八月)

The Egyptian village of Kafr Torky lies along the banks of the Nile, seemingly a world away from the passions that played out further north, in Cairo's Tahrir Square. Yet even in such a bucolic setting, the demonstrations and ultimate victory of the

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(二月)

Ti West James Ransone: In A Valley Of Trivia play pause stop mute unmute max volume 00:0012:27repeat repeat off Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin. JONATHAN CO

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年NPR美国国家公共电台10月

Sorry,thereisnottexttemporarily,Pleasehelptingroomtolookforit! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thankyou! 爱探险的朵拉 BBC儿童动画-小猪威比

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 英语原声睡前故事

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作,他在走廊上遇到了刚吃完中饭回来的美国同事Amy。 (Office ambience) C:Amy, 吃过饭了吗? A:I did. A group from the office went out together. We missed you. C:我今天特别忙,所

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他有事去找美国同事Amy。 (Office ambience) A:Hi Chen Hao, how are you? C:我有个问题,要请教你。你有时间吗? A:Sure. I don't have anything on my calendar for another hour. What'

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他跟美国同事Amy一起往办公室走。 (Office ambience) A:Hi Chen Hao. How are you today? C:还可以,不过工作上有点烦心事。 A:Anything I can help you with? C:我们组来了个新同

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他在走廊上遇到了美国同事Amy。 (Office ambience) C:Amy, 你有时间吗? A:Sure. What's up? C:我刚才收到部门经理Mae的电话留言,她说我们在留言机上的留话千篇一律

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他在走廊上遇到美国同事Amy。 (Office ambience) A:Good Morning Chen Hao. How are you? C:I am fine, 不过,我正找你呢。 我有点急事要请教你! A:What's going on? C:老板昨天晚

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他和同事Amy散会一起往外走。 (Office ambience) A:Chen Hao, I can't believe what you were doing during that meeting. C:开会的时候?我没干什么啊? A:You were using your cell phone

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他在走廊上遇到同事Amy。 (Office ambience) C:早上好,Amy. 我刚听到一条办公室的小道消息。 A:小道消息? C:是关于销售部那个金发美女Sally的。 A:I know a Sall

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作,他在餐厅里遇到了美国同事Amy。 (Office ambience) CH:Hi Amy. 坐下一起吃吧! A: I'd love to. CH: 最近有什么新鲜事吗? A: Well, I can tell that word got around about our being able

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语