By Heda Bayron Hong Kong's top health executive has resigned after strong criticism for his handling of the outbreak of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome last year that killed nearly 300 people. Healt

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2004(下)--健康科技

一、先要熟悉题型。 综合能力考试分三个部分,第一部分是词汇和语法,要求考生掌握词的含义,同义词和近义词之间的区别。语法部分,检查考生分析句子的能力。第二部分是阅读,有50道

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

A rising dispute between militants in Somalia may have split the country's al-Qaida-linked al-Shabab group into two factions. Reports say the suicide bombing at a Mogadishu hotel earlier this month deepened divisions between an al-Shabab leader close

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(十二月)

Emily Pilloton was set on her path in life early on, by her entrepreneur father and a business-oriented mother who stressed the importance of helping others. I somehow ended up as a sort of perfect cross-section of the two of them, she says, wanting

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(三月)

中国梦 Chinas Dream; the Chinese Dream 中国精神 Chinas Spirit; the Spirit of China; Chinas character; Chinas soul 把权力关进制度的笼子 keep power in the cage of systemic checks; Power should be placed under close oversight/checks. 要给

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

BBC Learning English London Life Stealth Marketing Callum:Hello, Im Callum Robertson. How do you decide what particular product to buy? These days we are bombarded by advertising and marketing messages: on television, on radio, product placement in

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(159) / 评论(0) 分类 伦敦生活

应国家主席习近平邀请,阿根廷共和国总统克里斯蒂娜费尔南德斯德基什内尔将于2月3日至5日对中国进行国事访问。 At the invitation of President Xi Jinping, President Cristina Fernndez de Kirchner of the Republ

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口译

在中国,以公有制为主体,各种经济成分共同发展的局面已经形成。 In China, a pattern with the public sector remaining dominant and diverse sectors of the economy developing side by side has taken shape. 农民的生活水平不

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口译

These two cultures, which were created in different areas, developed in parallel and without interference. 这两种文化产生于不同的地区,他们的发展并行不悖,互不影响。 Any given culture is a reflection of the politics and e

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口译

The important point is that each side of the transatlantic partnership is capable of shouldering its part of the problems and is ready to act in close harmony with the other. 重要的是,大西洋两岸双方能够肩负起各自应负的责任,并

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口译

中华民族的传统文化、博大精深,源远流长。 The traditional Chinese culture, both extensive and profound, dates back to ancient times. 早在2000多年前,中国就产生了以孔孟为代表的儒家学说,和以老庄为代表的

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口译

2014翻译资格考试CATTI笔译二级常用句型4 Wish prosperity to your country and wellbeing to your people! 祝国家繁荣,人民幸福! For diplomacy to be effective, words must be credible. 要想在外交上取得成效,说话必须算数

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口译

很多的专家知道同传、交传有多难,所以我们制订大纲的时候很难。专业翻译考试例如二级,要求掌握8000个以上的英语词汇,但上面没有封顶。什么是8000以上,以上到什么程度不一样?自身要

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他到办公室去找美国同事Amy 。 (Office ambience) CH:Hi Amy. 几天不见,来看看你。 A: That's nice of you. I'm fine. CH: 你有几分钟的时间吗? A: Certainly. Have a seat, please. CH

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Sam和Lucinda在公司谈恋爱,被老板Joe找来谈话。Sam和Lucinda保证,两人的恋爱关系不会影响工作。让我们听听老板Joe是怎么说的。 J: I understand your position completely. And let me say: our company doesn't have

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。同事Amy在复印间里找到他。 (Office ambience) A:Hi Chen Hao. May I talk to you for a minute after you finish copying those documents? C:我马上就印完了。什么事? A:It seems that you

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Each year on 7 April, we observe World Health Day to mark the anniversary of the founding of the World Health Organization in 1948. This year's theme, Good health adds life to years, conveys an important message: promoting good health throughout life

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

此次的汉译英语段命题与以往有些不同,以前都是时政语段或企业介绍,如今的命题有所变化。该文是一篇说明文,介绍了贵州天柱县丰富的自然资源。但不论怎么变化,万变不离其宗,我们

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

Sorry,thereisnottexttemporarily,Pleasehelptingroomtolookforit! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thankyou! 爱探险的朵拉 BBC儿童动画-小猪威比

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(139) / 评论(0) 分类 英语原声睡前故事

Bawling she, said that she would never leave Continued to torture me Telling me to come with her Underneath my comforter And she brought a gun with her Pills and some rum with her Tip me on the balcony telling me to jump with her Yeah Im in the ghost

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音