12Ephraim feeds on the wind; he pursues the east wind all day and multiplies lies and violence. He makes a treaty with Assyria and sends olive oil to Egypt. 2The Lord has a charge to bring against Judah; he will punish Jacob according to his ways and

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 何西阿书

11When Israel was a child, I loved him, and out of Egypt I called my son. 2But the more I called Israel, the further they went from me. They sacrificed to the Baals and they burned incense to images. 3It was I who taught Ephraim to walk, taking them

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 何西阿书

8Put the trumpet to your lips! An eagle is over the house of the Lord because the people have broken my covenant and rebelled against my law. 2Israel cries out to me, 'O our God, we acknowledge you!' 3But Israel has rejected what is good; an enemy wi

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 何西阿书

A: If I want to buy this car, what will it cost me? B: Let me get my contract out, and we'll figure that out for you right now. A: Can't you just tell me what it costs? B: You know, I am prepared to offer you a great deal today on that car. With tax,

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-买车

This can be used to practice Count and Non-count nouns in context. When talking about non-count items (such as sugar, water, toothpaste, etc.), it is common to use measure words to indicate how much of the substance you are referring to. Below are a

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 英语词组对话

Scott was sound asleep when the phone rang. Are you awake? Jolene shouted. Scott mumbled something. How could he still be asleep, she asked. It was almost noon. He told her that he hadn't gone to sleep until 6 a.m. Jolene told him to get up, and come

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 365个英语简短小故事

Gary and Alma were having problems, again. But you told me it was okay to call up Carol, said Gary. I asked you if it was okay to talk to her, because it was her birthday and I've wished her a happy birthday every year for the last 10 years. But you

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 365个英语简短小故事

Sorry,thereisnottexttemporarily,Pleasehelptingroomtolookforit! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thankyou! 棒棒学英语 爱探险的朵拉 BBC儿童动画-小猪威

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学乐经典动画100(MP3下载)

Jason Eady Singer-songwriter Jason Eady may call Texas home these days, but he was born in the deep south of the U.S., in the state of Mississippi. Growing up there, he was exposed to a variety of styles of music, including blues, country and gospel.

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(四)月

By Cynthia Kirk ENVIRONMENT REPORT - February 22, 2002: Monarch Butterfly Deaths in Mexico This is the VOA Special English ENVIRONMENT REPORT. A severe winter storm in central Mexico last month killed

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 健康与环境

BBC Learning English People and places Robin Coupland Dima:Hello, I'm Dima, and today we are seeing a doctor. But not an ordinary doctor. Robin Coupland is the adviser on armed violence for the International Committee of the Red Cross who has spent

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 人与地方

AS IT IS 2016-03-28 Iranians Buying Up Land in War-Torn Syria Irans government wants its builders to buy up property in Shi-ite majority neighborhoods of Syrias capital, Damascus. It is also asking construction workers to go to Syria. This informatio

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(三)月

SCIENCE REPORT – January 3, 2002: Seasonal Affective Disorder By George Grow This is the VOA Special English SCIENCE REPORT. Some people feel sad or depressed during the winter months in northern ar

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 科技之光

By Chad Bouchard Jakarta 05 August 2006 The leader of a radical Southeast Asian Islamist group says his organization has sent more than 200 suicide bombers to western nations to attack Israeli interests and those of its supporters, in retaliation fo

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(八月)

The land border between China and Vietnam measures about 14,000 kilometers. And the final demarcation of these land borders took decades of efforts from both sides. In 1991, the then Vietnamese leader Do Muoi paid an official visit to Beijing, to nor

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

Kavita: What I wouldnt give to get away for a little vacation! Bill: Me, too, but we cant afford it. Kavita: Oh, I dont know. Its off-season in a lot of popular places right now, so it may be doable. Bill: Maybe. Wed have to find some pretty deep dis

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

今天我们要学的词是season。 Season, 大家都知道,season 是季节,春夏秋冬,但是season还可以用来指其他时间段, The holiday season is finally upon us, 节假季节终于到了。 Pennsylvania's deer-hunting season st

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Sugarland乐队最初由三位来自亚特兰大的歌手和创作人组成,而三人在组建Sugarland之前在当地都已经是小有名气的歌手。前Soul Miner's Daughter乐队主唱Jennifer Nettles凭借高亢的嗓音当之无愧的成为了

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

Rescue efforts continue in the aftermath of a magnitude 7.0 earthquake that hit Indonesia. The government has confirmed the deaths of 64 people but that number is expected to rise. Residents, rescue workers search for victims at site where earthquak

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(九月)

今天我们要学的词是seasoned。 Seasoned, 老练的。A seasoned traveler, 一位经验丰富的旅行家。 The candidate surrounded himself with seasoned advisers, 这位候选人周围都是经验丰富的顾问。 Former Senator George Mit

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃