发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(169) / 评论(0) 分类 中式口语纠错

13When Ephraim spoke, men trembled; he was exalted in Israel. But he became guilty of Baal worship and died. 2Now they sin more and more; they make idols for themselves from their silver, cleverly fashioned images, all of them the work of craftsmen.

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 何西阿书

the nearest land There was an Olympic swimming champion on the Titanic. He was very confident he could survive. He asked the captain, How far away is the nearest land? The captain replied,About one mile. The man got excited and asked, In which direct

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Hello, and welcome to Legal Lads Quick and Dirty Tips for a More Lawful Life. Im your host, Adam Freedman. But first, your daily dose of legalese: This podcast does not create an attorney-client relationship with any listener. In other words, althoug

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语 Legal Lad

在这个节目中我们将学到: 经典语境背诵 Dad: I like summer because the days are longer. Though it may get a bit too hot sometimes,our family still love that season because its the best time of year to go to the beach for fun on weeken

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

HEALTH REPORT -July 3, 2002: Sudden Cardiac Death By Nancy Steinbach This is the VOA Special English Health Report. An American professional baseball player, Darryl Kile, died recently. He was thirty

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 健康与环境

ENVIRONMENT REPORT- March 29, 2002: Saving Sea Turtles By Cynthia Kirk Green sea turtle This is the VOA Special English ENVIRONMENT REPORT. Environmental groups in the United States are leading a camp

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 健康与环境

Todd: So, Asako we're talking about Alaska. Now, in Alaska, obviously there's lots of wilderness. Some people say it's the most wild area left in the word. Did you get a chance to go camping or hiking? Asako: Oh, yeah. Camping almost every single wee

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Oh - thinkin' about all our younger years There was only you and me We were young and wild and free Now nothin' can take you away from me We've been down that road before But that's over now You keep me comin' back for more Baby you're all that I wan

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Ukraine lies in the geographic center of Europe, which gives the former Soviet republic the option of orienting its economy toward Russia and the east, or the European Union and the west. VOA Correspondent Peter Fedynsky recently visited both ends o

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(十一月)

A community radio project in Senegal's troubled Casamance region is trying to help the peace process there by encouraging dialogue in an atmosphere of ongoing tension and violence. Pasted to the wall inside Fogny FM, a radio station located just sout

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(177) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(二月)

Could you live without your technology? What would you do without your digital games? Princess Beatrice thinks that Bertie spends far too much time lying on the couch and playing games on his tablet. Sounds familiar? She takes him on holiday to the L

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 Children’s Stories-儿童故事集

Chinese lawmakers will deliberate on amendments to the Land Administration Law. The draft amendment proposes raising compensation for farmers whose collectively-owned land is expropriated and suggests stricter rules to manage excessive land expropria

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

China has made significant progress in controlling land degredation, but the latest official figures show that it still has many challenges to deal with. The State Forestry Administration says desertification has affected around 2-point-6 million squ

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2015年

英文歌词: there's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold and she's buying a stairway to heaven. when she gets there she knows if the stores are all closed with a word she can get what she came for. ooh, ooh, and she's buying a stairway to heav

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

We have heard a lot of talk in the last six years about the foreshore and seabed. The foreshore is the beach up to the high tide mark. The seabed is the ocean as far as New Zealands limit, 200 miles out to sea. This is the part of the ocean which New

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

Todd: So, Alexandra, you're going to be a lawyer. Alexandra: Yes, I am. Todd: Very impressive and you're in law school and you were saying that in law school the reading load is very difficult. Alexandra: Yes, for each class you have to read a few th

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Soil、earth、ground和land都可以表示地面,但这四个词的用法有很大的区别。一起来看看吧! soil意为:泥土、土壤,尤指生长植物的土地。或国家、国土。 The trees have rooted in the rich soil. 树木在肥

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

I started actually from playing the video game 其实我是玩游戏然后开始学着做招牌动作的 and I started doing these weird celebrations and that one came about I told them start using that in the game 开始做那些奇奇怪怪的庆祝,

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

Callin' it quits You think this is easy I swear I heard you callin' the jury Call it a catch Without any strings attached Well I'm lookin' for a soft place to land The forest floor The palms of your hands I'm lookin' for a soft place to land I call i

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(233) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐