9Do not rejoice, O Israel; do not be jubilant like the other nations. For you have been unfaithful to your God; you love the wages of a prostitute at every threshing floor. 2Threshing floors and winepresses will not feed the people; the new wine will

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 何西阿书

VOICE ONE: Welcome to THIS IS AMERICA in VOA Special English. I'm Faith Lapidus. VOICE TWO: 2008 Nuyorican National Slam Team And I'm Steve Ember. This week on our program, we go to New York City to visit the thirty-five year old Nuyorican Poet's Ca

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2009年(四)月

THIS IS AMERICA - Rahm Emanuel Gets Ready for New Job as Mayor of Chicago BOB DOUGHTY: Welcome to THIS IS AMERICA in VOA Special English. Im Bob Doughty. FAITH LAPIDUS: And I'm Faith Lapidus. This week on our program we look at the interesting politi

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(四)月

Section 44 At Sea Throughout history, people have left the land and taken to the sea. This has been done to catch food by fishing or to visit other lands. Boats and ships have been used for this purpo

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语导读1000句

SCIENCE REPORT – February 6, 2002: Iceman ’s Death By George Grow This is the VOA Special English SCIENCE REPORT. A leading expert on ancient mountain cultures has a theory about a man who died mo

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 科技之光

Cambodian groups are asking the government to stop the controlled flooding of their villages as a hydroelectric dam goes into operation. The floodgates of the Lower Se San 2 hydropower dam are being closed and water levels are rising in Stung Treng p

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(323) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(九)月

A: Good morning. I need to speak with the property manager, please. B: Good morning. You are speaking to the property manager. A: While it was raining last night, water started leaking in from the ceiling. B: Was it leaking in the bedroom? A: It was

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Hi, I need to talk with the property manager right away! B: This is the property manager. What seems to be the problem? A: This morning, when we woke up, there was water pouring in from the ceiling! B: Could you tell me what room had the leak? A:

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

Rome's Chinese Community Mourns Deaths The Chinese community in Italy wants justice and more security. The brutal killing, last week, of Zhou Zeng and his baby, Joy, was too much even for people who are used to keeping to themselves and not complaini

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(一月)

Celebrity, Novelty Mark Burmese Political Season Emotional crowds have been gathering by the tens of thousands across Burma to cheer on Aung San Suu Kyi, whom they lovingly refer to as Mother Suu, as her National League for Democracy (NLD) party fiel

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(三月)

Six-nation talks on North Korea's nuclear weapons programs are continuing in Beijing in an atmosphere diplomats describe as friendly and positive - a far cry from the acrimony of the previous three rounds. 针对北韩核武器计划的六方会谈在北

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 Bilingual News

Leaving On a Jet Plane - 美国乡村音乐 All my bags are packed, Im ready to go我的行李已经装满了,我准备离开这里 Im standing here out side your door我站在你的门外 I hate to wake you up to say good-bye我不想和你说再见 But the dawn is breaking its early

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

AGRICULTURE REPORT December 17, 2002 — Irradiated Meat This is the VOA Special English Agriculture Report. The United States government has approved methods of destroying bacteria in meat by using r

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 农业与发展

英文歌词: Twenty years it's breaking you down, now that you understand there's no one around. Take a breath, just take a seat, you're falling apart and tearing at the seams. Heaven forbid you end up alone and don't know why Hold on tight wait for t

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

The Israeli parliament has passed a controversial law, legalizing dozens of Jewish outposts built unlawfully on private Palestinian land in the West Bank. We are not voting tonight only on the regularization bill. We are voting tonight on our right t

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2017年

South Korea announced an extension of its air defense identification zone on Sunday. The zone encompasses submerged rocks within the overlapping exclusive economic zones of China and South Korea. China responded on Monday saying it was willing to mai

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2013年12月

BEIJING, March 5 (Xinhua) -- China included farmers' property rights into its government report for the first time Tuesday, suggesting enhanced protection of their rights amid the country's frequent land transfers. The report, delivered to the ongoin

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(205) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

At the High Court in Kolkata, India, lawyers for Tata Motors contested a new law that allows the government to cancel its lease for a large plot of land that was to be used to produce the world's cheapest car. The land in Singur was acquired from far

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The United States has launched a major civilian and military response to the massive earthquake in Haiti, which has flattened buildings in much of the capital, and left a devastating toll of death and destruction. We have details of the American resc

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(一月)

Russell westbrook is one of the biggest guys in basketball right now 拉塞尔-威斯布鲁克是目前名气最大的篮球队员之一 Well I'm here today shooting NBA live 16 video game 今天我来拍摄NBA live 16 Here getting motion captures of

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂