Topics: American Presidents George H. W. Bush; architects let rip with a wave of ambitious and beautifully crafted buildings; to keep (someone) out of (ones) hair; pronouncing dead versus debt Words: to appoint ambassador liaison running mate foreign

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe

[00:-0.50]晚上好。 [00:-1.00]Today, our fellow citizens, our way of life, our very freedom came under attack in a series of deliberate and deadly terrorist acts. [00:-1.50]今天,我们的同胞,我们的生活方式,我们的自由,遭到了

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2013年(十一)月

Sec. Powell:Once again we see terrorism; we see terrorists, people who don't believe in democracy, [00:-0.50]国务卿鲍威尔:我们又一次目睹了恐怖主义行径;我们目睹了恐怖主义分子,那些不信仰民主, [00:-1.00]peop

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 听新闻学英语

Everywhere in the world old buildings, such as schools, hospitals, factories and even churches are left empty because they are no longer needed. It is usually difficult to find other companies to move into the old buildings, because the floor plan --

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 人教高中英语高二

We see art everywhere around us. In public parks, city squares, shopping streets and public buildings, we find modern art objects on display. Classical art, such as valuable paintings, precious statues and other fine arts, usually ends up in the col

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 人教高中英语高二

The modern day town of Qantir is a jumbled collection of ramshackle buildings typical of a delta town today. Judging by its central position on the scan. It is almost certainly sitting slap-bang on the top of Ramesses II s palace. According to accou

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(140) / 评论(0) 分类 遗失的法老城市

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(171) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄中级美国英语

Built, Burned, Bakery: A Short History of the US Capitol Building The United States Capitol is one of the most famous buildings in Washington. The Capitol building is also one of the best-known symbols of the U.S. government. And it has been around f

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

[00:00.00]Hey,Daming! How was your weekend?嗨,大明!你周末过得怎么样? [00:04.52]Pretty good! I went to Shenzhen.相当好!我去了深圳。 [00:07.68]Where's Shenzhen?深圳在哪里? [00:09.78]Well,it's on the coast near Hong Kong

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 外研社新标准初中英语八年级上(2013版)

Sculpture 雕像 Where can people easily see a sculpture in their life? 生活中,人们在哪儿容易看到雕像? They usually see a huge sculpture in front of a large buildings these days. 如今,他们一般能在大型建筑物前看到巨大

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第7册

1. Strong winds are expected to continue fanning the flames of two wildfires in Arizona. Hundreds of residents have evacuated, but no buildings have burnt. A California man is accused of starting one fire when he left behind hot coals at a camp site.

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2010(六月)

A leading democracy adovacate says dialogue with Egypt's lames president is not possible, until he reseems decrease to himself near absolute powers. Meantime, there have been more protests in Cario. Thousands of buildings and spectators are cessing h

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2012(十一月)

When Little America was first set up on the Ross Ice Field, its tiny buildings made black spots against the surrounding whiteness. 小亚美利加第一次在罗斯冰原成立的时候,它的微小的建筑和周围的白色对照,好似黑色斑点

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材5

导购口语: This sweater is novel and fashionable in design. 这种羊毛衫款式新颖时尚。 T-shirts of this brand are especially popular with young people. 这种式样的T恤衫特别受青年人的青睐。 These style of watches are speci

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 最In导购口语

Language Points 1 you have to make love every time you meet 2 在床上 less talk, do more!!! Action speaks louder than words! Just stop talking! Nobody cares! dirty talk!!! Im gonna fuck your brains out! 3 永远不要说 我爱你 4 一定要

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

Topics: The American Indian Movement of the 1970s; Famous Buildings-The Sears Tower; inception versus conception versus to beget; to get back; cash on the barrelhead Words: to relocate reservation Civil Rights Movement specialized to occupy demand to

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe

Topics:-The Three Mile Island Accident; Famous Buildings: Chrysler Building; quarrel versus argument versus controversy; concerned versus worried; amounted to Words: nuclear reactor core coolant malfunction valve to be exposed guideline to evacuate t

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe

Before you listen We suggest you do the vocabulary activity below before you listen. Then listen to the episode and do the first task to check your understanding. Finally, practise some vocabulary and grammar. Match the words and phrases in the boxes

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力 大城市小世界

London is a pretty modern city. 伦敦真是一座现代城市 Yes, the tall buildings are everywhere. 是啊,到处都是高楼大厦。 Look at the modern skyscrapers,we can see the whole London on the top of it. 看那栋摩天大楼,从它的顶

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

When I awoke I hung my head We are but ghosts, the living dead As I awaited the sun The streets gave way to a drunk Adorned in red And in the silence of the dawn I heart him sing a rueful song Soft and slow It wrapped around my bones So I sang along

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐