Dubai is the top center for gold trade in the Middle East. In Dubais old gold market, buyers from around the world argue over prices for jewelry. But in other parts of the United Arab Emirates (UAE), the metal is becoming important in financial engin

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(四)月

-Let’s talk about English as a language. Is it very difficult to learn? 7.–I think it is perhaps, to master, I think it’s one of the most difficult of the European languages. It’s only when yo

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街中级英语

Unit4 PartB How to Use an OHP M: I want to use the overhead projector for my presentation. Could you show me how to use it? W: OK, let me show you. Just watch what I do. I... I'll talk you through the procedure. M: Thanks. W: Right, well. First of al

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 全新版大学英语听说教程第四册

Professor: Hannah has a young daughter named Amber who is in second grade. Today Hannah is going in to talk to Amber's teacher to find out how her daughter has been doing at school. Amber是个让人头疼的孩子,我估计她老师肯定有一大堆

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 美语三级跳

1.I want to apply for the accountant in your corporation and I think it is not beyond attainment. 我想应聘会计一职,我自认为我有能力争取到该职位。 2.I am calling to apply for a job as an accountant. 我想应聘会计一职。

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(157) / 评论(0) 分类 面试口语脱口而出

DEVELOPMENT REPORT - Public Service Web Site By Jill Moss Broadcast: Monday, November 08, 2004 This is Gwen Outen with the VOA Special English Development Report. The Internet is a system of electroni

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 农业与发展

Dam Collapse in Laos Leaves Hundreds Missing A dam built to create electricity has collapsed in Laos. Reports say several people are dead and hundreds are missing. State media reported the collapse Monday night caused a wall of water to flow through

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(七)月

Welcome back to English at Work where Anna is very well, very happy! 欢迎回到职场英语,安娜像是十分高兴! You're in a good mood Anna. 安娜,你心情很好啊。 Well, I'm just back from France, where everything went really well.

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Using Polite Language in Office Business 使用礼貌用语开展业务 陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作,他看见美国同事Amy正跟办公室另外几个人一起出去。 (Office ambience) CH:Amy, Are you guys going to lunch? A:Yes.

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

Exercise 1-11: Translation CD 1 Track 18 Take the sentence I didn't say he stole the money and translate it into y our native language. Writeit down below, using whatever letters or characters you use in your language. _______________________________

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 标准美语发音的13个秘诀 CD1

A: I am not sure what the asking price for my house should be. B: We have to take in a number of factors in setting an asking price. A: What do we need to consider in establishing an acceptable price for a home? B: The comparisons to other similar ho

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 卖房英语情景对话

Hi!everybody, this is Tod Smith with Little Things Matter.The title of today's lesson is Whats in Your Rulebook? 大家好。我是托德史密斯为您讲述小事也重要。今天的题目是你的生活守则里有什么? Each of us has our own r

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

Place an order with condition 限定条件订货 I'm ready to place an order with you. but only one condition that the goods are confined to Australia. Can you do that? 我现在准备向你们订货,但是唯一的条件是货品只限卖给澳大

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语话题王

Gareth: Okay, so Rebecca, we just talked about kids and technology, and you asked me whether or not I should give a cellphone to my son. Rebecca: Yeah. Gareth: Now, I would like you to give me a little bit of advice for my daughter. I have a daughter

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Profanity Bleeps Physical Pain Holy @$#%! According to neuroscientists from Britains Keele University, dropping the f-bomb can actually relieve physical pain. In the upcoming August 5th issue of the journal NeuroReport, the researchers say swearing

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 60秒科学

A share A股;甲类股份 abatement of tax 减税;减扣免税额 ABN AMRO Bank N.V. 荷兰银行 above-the-line expenditure 线上项目支出;经常预算支出 above-the-line receipt 线上项

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

Wendi: What is the point of getting married or having a wedding or? I guess there's not really one in the same but what's the whole point? James: Generally, I think people get married because they've been in a relationship for long time and they feel

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

1. What's your name? 2. Does your name have any special meaning? 3. Where were you come from? 4. What kind of landscape surrounds your hometown? 5. What is the main crop in your hometown? 6. What is the difference between Beijing and your hometown? 7

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

have half a mind to 考虑到底要不要做某事 I have half a mind to throw this martini right in your face! 我正在考虑要不要把这杯酒倒在你脸上。 I have half a mind to get out of here right now. 我正在考虑要不要马上离开

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

厌倦了一直说Yes, Right, Exactly, 快跟Jenny, Adam学习一组短小精悍的英语神回复吧! 关键词: Punchy replies/punchy one-liners: 一句话神回复 Efficient and effective: 有效有力 To express agreement: 表达赞同 #1.T

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀