[00:03.12]- Your life is perfect. - Perfect? Are you crazy? 完美?你根本不了解 [00:07.64]You have no idea. [00:09.64]You want to know the real reason why I decided to stay in New York? 我回来的真正原因 [00:10.08]I got fiired from my

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-27宜嫁

1. Describe a person who became your intimate friend at the first meeting 这一个人物题其实没有任何难度,也就是场合,时间变了一下,烤鸭们完全可以参考之前写的一个青少年,多年未见的一个好朋友,一个

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思机经

Topic(题目): Every generation of people is different inimportant ways. How is your generationdifferent from your parents generation? Usespecific reasons and examples to explain youranswer. Model Essay(范文): The principal differences between

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

First listen to November 12th 2012 and January 17th 2010 to hear about NCEA. More than 163,000 students received their NCEA results today. The results were available online and each student had their own password to see their own results. There are t

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

Before you know it youll be asking, How did it get so late so soon? So take time to figure yourself out. Take time to realize what you want and need. Take time to take risks. Take time to love, laugh, cry, learn, and forgive. Life is shorter than it

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

Everyday Grammar: Can I, Could I, May I? For VOA Learning English, this is Everyday Grammar. This week we will give you some tips on how to use modals to make requests and give permission. Some common modals for expressing permission are may, can, an

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(七)月

Modals for Asking Permission For VOA Learning English, this is Everyday Grammar. This week we will give you some tips on how to use modals to make requests and give permission. Some common modals for expressing permission are may, can and could. But

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(六)月

A: What did the buyers offer us on our house? B: With the original asking price at three hundred thousand dollars, the buyers are willing to pay two hundred ninety thousand dollars. A: I am really pleased with that offer. B: I agree that the offer is

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 卖房英语情景对话

BBC Learning English Weekender Humour part 1 Jackie: Hello, I'm Jackie Dalton, you're listening to BBC Learning English dot com. Today: what's the point of humour? We all know having a laugh is a way of making our lives better, but exactly how does

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 Weekender

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live. 语音讲解: 单词发音 dwell /dwel/ live /lɪv/ 连词发音 It does not do /ɪtdəznɒtduː/ 轻读重读 重读:do/dreams/live 弱读:to/and 词汇讲解 1. do verb. 释义:used to s

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作,他看见美国同事Amy正跟办公室另外几个人一起出去。 (Office ambience) CH:Amy, Are you guys going to lunch? A:Yes. Would you like to join us? C:好啊。我跟你们一起去。 A:I h

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

1.From and To 发送者和接收者 A:What do you put on the fax cover page other than From and To? B:The title, total pages including the cover page, and telephone and fax numbers of each party. A:传真首页上除了发送者和接收者还写些什么? B:标题,页数包

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

热播电视剧《虎妈猫爸》反映了当今中国社会育儿、亲子的思想冲突。其实虎妈这个名词源于美籍华裔Amy Chua几年前撰写的一本书。此书一出,立即引起美国社会大幅反响和反弹。今天我们就来

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

What do you need to know before it's too late. 应该尽早懂得的人生道理 You are your most important relationship. 最重要的朋友是自己 Happiness is when you feel good about yourself without feeling the need for anyone else's approval.

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

A: The demographic reports are in.。. From the looks of it, were going to have to re-evaluate some of the content for our promotional events in different venues. B:Why, whats the lowdown? A: According to the report, our Boston crowd is q

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

BERLIN, Oct. 21 (Xinhua) -- German Bundesliga club Schalke has signed goalkeeper Timo Hildebrand until the end of the season, the club announced on Friday. The 32-year-old former German international goalkeeper was out of contract and joined Schalke

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

1. What's your name? 2. Does your name have any special meaning? 3. Where were you come from? 4. What kind of landscape surrounds your hometown? 5. What is the main crop in your hometown? 6. What is the difference between Beijing and your hometown? 7

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

讲解 Today's key word is Pee Pee p-e-e 小便 嘘嘘 When someone pees, they urinate(小便). Here is an example: I must go for a pee. 我得去小便。 不要惊讶,没错,我们今天要说的就是 Pee Pee. Don't be shy. So what do you

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语悠选脱口秀

随着我们国家的工业化水平逐步提高,我们也面临一个重大的问题:环境污染。有没有在出门前总要查一下几天的空气污染指数?近日,中科院对外发布了一份《中国宜居城市研究报告》,在

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

A: Did you see the way that Brian came to work yesterday? Ever since he came back from that conference in Silicon Valley, hes been coming to work dressed in jeans and sweatshirts. Its like hes decided to make himself at home in his office. I do

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语