Narrator: Exercise 5.2. Lecture 5: Today, I wish to give you a look at the first day or two in London as seen through the eyes of a young visitor to the country on a temporary student visa. For most visitors, the first taste of England is touchdown a

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 202 Useful Exercises for IELTS

AS IT IS 2016-06-21 EU President Says Europe Must Deal with Dissatisfaction 欧盟主席称欧洲必须处理那些不满情绪 The President of the European Union says members must deal with dissatisfaction in Europe whether Britain decides to leave

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(六)月

If you find it impossible to get your dog to do this, (Sit, sit) it might be time to take a good look at the way you are interacting with your pet. You could be committing some very common dog-training mistakes. First the best kind of training for yo

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(203) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2008年

Charging 收付款S: Salesclerk 售货职员 C: Customer 顾客实用句型 Practical Key Sentences四. 付款方式C20: The mode of payment is acceptable to us. 付款方式可以接受。 C21: We usually do business in dollars. 我们通常用美元来

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸服装口语

I ran--I ran as a daughter who benefited from opportunities my mother never dreamed of. I ran as a mother who worries about my daughter's future and a mother who wants to leave all children brighter tomorrows. 作为一个女儿参加竞选,我得益

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

6 各抒己见 3句英文任你选 I would find it difficult to accept your suggestion. 我想我很难接受您的建议。 I'm afraid your proposal is not acceptable. 恐怕您的建议是不可接受的。 I agree with your view , absolutely. 我完

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语每天三句半

Who do you think breaks the law in our society? If you believe that only tough guys commit crimes, you may have to think again. Answer the following questions honestly. Has anyone you know ever driven drunk? Can you think of a friend who has used dru

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

英语四级作文一直是考生重点关注的部分,也是考试的重难点,本文为大家整理了大学英语四级作文范文:春节你妈催你相亲了吗,希望能为大家带来帮助。 每逢春节,单身狗回家总是免不了

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

(五) I can give you a definite answer on the price terms. 我可以就价格条件答复你方。 You wish to have a discussion of the price terms of washers. 您是想谈谈洗衣机的价格条件

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Proverbs Tell About Love, War and Money Now, the VOA Special English program Words and Their Stories. Today we talk about proverbs. A proverb is a short, well known saying that expresses a common truth or belief. Proverbs are found in most cultures a

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(六)月

第18期:谢绝职务 我想通知你可以来我们公司上班了。 I would like to tell you that you could come to work for us. For example: A:I would like to tell you that you could come to work for us. 我想通知你可以来我们公司上班

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英语口语急救包

公司高层开会,老板Frank建议,严格员工的着装标准,穿得不能太随便。公司主管Penny说, P: I'm inclined to agree with Frank. You know that old saying: Don't judge a book by its cover? Well, almost everyone DOES judge by

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

Cell Phone Civility 手机礼仪 陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他和同事Amy散会一起往外走。 (Office ambience) A: Chen Hao, I can't believe what you were doing during that meeting. C: 开会的时候?我没干什么啊? A: Y

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

Proper Way of Replying to E-mail 用正确的方法回复电子邮件 陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作,他去找美国同事Amy。 (Office ambience) CH:Amy, 我有个问题请教你。 A:I'll be happy to try to answer your question, but I do

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

A: My wife said to have a lawyer look at the contract. B: Thats always a good idea. A: Do you know how much a lawyer runs? B: Ive heard that theyre about $400 an hour. A: Who can afford that? B: A few years ago, $100 an hour was outrageous. A: Can yo

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 卖房英语情景对话

35. How have weddings changed in recent years? 36. Are there any special customs about wedding in your region? 37. Describe a traditional wedding ceremony. 38. Where did you go for your honeymoon? 39.

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

111届广交会常用英语询问签单 12. When shall we sign the contract? 13. Mr. Brown, do you think it is time to sign the contract? 14. Shall we go over the other terms and conditions of the contract to see if we agree on all the particulars? 1

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Gareth: Are you happy about it? Now, like looking back are you glad she did? Rebecca: It was tough love. At the time I hated her and I was getting picked on a lot at school about it, cause I just didn't realize that as a female you have to do these c

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

I plan to go fishing. 我计划去钓鱼。 Shopping is planned for tomorrow. 明天预定去购物。 Tell me your plan for tomorrow. 告诉我你明天的计划。 You will be advised of your plan for tomorrow by five o'clock. 五点钟的时候会通

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 十天学会简单英语

Adrienne: So how do you eat the sushi? What's the best way to eat it? Hiroshi: I usually use chopsticks but some people, they definitely prefer just using hands. Adrienne: You can eat with your hands at the restaurant? Hiroshi: The restaurant if it's

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂