M2M是当之无愧的小甜甜咯,相信谁都不会忍心伤害这样的女生,不过歌词有点伤感,我们从来都不知道珍惜所拥有的直到永远的失去它,将如何承受这种痛苦,现在,我不得不说,我是真的真

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

A: May I help you? B: I would like to return this book. A: May I do anything else for you? B: I would also like to check out this magazine. A: I cant let you do that. B: Why is that? A: Our policy doesnt allow anyone to check out the magazines. B: Wh

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-图书馆

剧本与台词 Pol: But, Dad, didn't you ever, I don't know, want to do something else? Something besides noodles? 阿宝:但是,老爸,你难道没有想过做点别的事吗?除了面条以外的事儿? Dad: Actually, when I was young an

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Prince Bertie the Frogs friend, Tim the Tadpole, is extremely upset because a certain person on the pond has called him stupid for not doing well at school. No prizes for guessing that the name of that person is Colin the Carp. Read by Natasha. Proof

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 Children’s Stories-儿童故事集

Everybody does stupid things, it shouldn't cost them everything they want in life. 人人都会犯傻,不该因此剥夺他们全部的生活。《豪斯医生》 图片1

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2015.7

关于电影 这部浪漫爱情喜剧改编自亚裔作家关凯文的《亚洲富豪三部曲》中的第一部,由华裔导演朱浩伟执导。 Crazy Rich Asians is a 2018 American romantic comedy-drama film directed by Jon M. Chu, based on the

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

【别人抱怨你没做好的时候,那你就说!】 1. Do it yourself, then. 既然如此,你自己来吧。 举例: A: That's not the way I wanted it done. 这可不是我想要的方式。 B: Do it yourself, then. 那你自己来呗。 【像

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Hello. My Name's Forrest. Forrest Gump. Would you like a chocolate? Thank you. It's funny what a young man recollects. You're the same as everybody else, you are no different. Yur boy's different. Are you stupid or something? Momma says stupid is as

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

英语学习笔记: When stating your opinions, there are three things to pay attention. 陈述你的观点时,有3点需要注意: 1、不要给出单个词的或者很短的答案。比如说Yes. / Great. / Sure. / Of course. 要拓展,给出

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

Artist:Black Eyed Peas Song: Let's Get It Started Let's Get It Started, in here... And the base keep runnin' runnin' and... In this context there's no disrespect so, when I bust my rhyme you break your necks We got five minutes for us to disconnect

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

girlfriend hey hey you you i don't like your girlfriend no way no way i think you need a new one hey hey you you i could be your girlfriend hey hey you you i know that you like me no way no way no, it's not a secret hey hey you you i want to be your

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(146) / 评论(0) 分类 Avril Lavigne(艾薇儿)

政坛名人时常语出惊人,好比委内瑞拉总统查韦斯,在拉美首脑峰会上与哥伦比亚总统互掐,逼得对方冒出一句像个男人样,随即被无数人引用,成为新的政坛流行语。 政坛领袖们常常语出惊

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

广告不仅是商业发展的结果,到今天也有不少成为了一门艺术。今天小编就为你介绍广告中的经典励志语言。 Don't be afraid to be different。 不要害怕与众不同。 We can't spell SUCCESS without U。 少了

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Michael 和李华在复习功课,做完功课后他们准备去看电影。在今天的对话中,李 华会学到两个常用语:no way 和to bet。 L: Michael,准备好了吗?我们要去看电

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

She and her boyfriend are actors. They've been together three years. She was recently seen kissing the director of her last movie. They were holding each other tightly. Photos of this kiss went on YouTube. She apologized. She said, I'm so sorry. Nels

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

叮叮咚咚,夏日欢欣: Again And Again 这首Again And Again是The Bird And The Bee的首支单曲,也是《实习医生格雷》的插曲。拍手声、铃鼓、大贝斯与Inara慵懒的歌声拼贴一起,成为夏天里最舒适也最轻

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

【句子对照】 Don't be a total birdbrain. The directions are completely clear. 别犯傻了,方向很清楚。 【关键俚语】 birdbrain (noun) 英:[offensive] a stupid, unintelligent person 中:愚蠢的人,轻佻的人

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 美国常用英语俚语

I've missed you so much, I've missed you so much. 我可想你们了 想死了 I love being here which is good because thanks the stock market I have to be here. 我喜欢回来做节目 因为股票不景气我不得不来 but I really do.I just rea

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

A: Stupid girl, making me spend so much money, now I have to get it from the ATM... B: Hello, welcome to Universal Bank. Please insert your card into the slot. A: I know where to put my card! Stupid machine, talking to me like Im an idiot... B: Pleas

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

释义: know when (how,where) to 知道 这次是疑问词+to+动词成为 know 的宾语的情况。用作 I don't know how ( what ) to... 或 Do you know how to... ?就可以了。 例句: Leave it to me. I know how to handle it. 交给我吧,

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语