[]+[]在发音时,第一个摩擦音[]读得短而轻,第二个爆破音[]在发音时必须少送气并与第三个辅音[]同时进行完成发音。三个辅音之间不能加元音[]。 stupor [] 昏迷 1.The druken man fell to the floor in a stupor. 这个醉鬼昏迷不醒,倒在地上。 stupid [] 愚蠢的 1.How

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(255) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳美语发音秘诀

《苏格兰玛丽女王》下载 《苏格兰玛丽女王》在线购买

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 苏格兰玛丽女王.Mary.Queen.Of.Scots

SCOTT SIMON, HOST: The House Oversight Committee is asking the White House for a list of aides who've used private email accounts for official business. This request comes after confirmation that President Trump's son-in-law and top adviser, Jared Ku

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台10月

The lady's dog barked too much. It barked in the morning. It barked in the afternoon. It barked at night. Every time Kevin walked past the front door, the dog barked. Every time Kevin walked past the back door, the dog barked. Every time anybody walk

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语小短文

The Polar Bear's Dinner by Chris Rose So, Im a polar bear, right? Got that? A polar bear. Not one of those brown bears that live in forests and on mountains. One of those big white ones, you know, surely. Where do I live? On an iceberg of course, not

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英文故事与诗歌

歌词: [Verse] I love her, can't leave her Forever I'll always need her She lie, but I believe her Lovesick I got that fever Love stupid, I know it Love stupid, I know it I know, cause I'm a fool in love My baby shot me down again Shot me down wit

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(306) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 鲁宾孙漂游记

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 爱丽丝漫游奇境记