526.Hes always making mistakes. 他总是犯错误。 527.Does she always dress that badly? 她总是穿得那么邋遢的吗? 528.You are such an idiotv. 你真是个白痴。 529.What you are saying is ridiculousw. 你说的话很荒唐。 530.His argument is nonsensex. 他的论点

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 新英语900句之生活篇

PART ONE - LIFE AT GATESHEAD CHAPTER ONE The Fight Suddenly the door opened. John Reed ran in. Where are you, your little rat? he said. He did not see my hiding place. Eliza! Georgy! I Jane is not here! Tell Mamma she's gone outside - what a bad gir

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 创世记

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 勃朗特一家的故事.The.Bronte.Story

Four Words that Changed a Life Are you too stupid to do anything right?''These words--said by a woman to a little boy who was evidently her son--were spoken because he had walked away from her.And they were said at a volume could hear.Chastised,the b

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 感悟人生

On Friday mornings ,we bring you StoryCorps when people across the country share stories about their lives. And today two parents remember their daughter. Liddie Horsey was born with a rare genetic disorder. It's called Cornelia de Lange Syndrome. I

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年NPR美国国家公共电台

Plenty of politicians, celebrities and other newsmakers follow those directions quite well this past year. Or they said something worth repeating, just for the fun of it. For ultimately, the buck stops with me. Right, it's too damn hard. It's a lie,

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2011年

Nowadaysmanyemployeesliketocomplainabouttheiridiotboss. Whattheydon'trealizeisthatifthestupidbosswerealittlesmarter,they'dlosetheirjobs. Notes: 1.Nowadaysmanyemployeesliketocomplainabouttheiridiotboss. 现今许多员工喜欢抱怨他们的笨蛋老板

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

26 THATS ALL I'm going to tell about. I could probably tell you what I did after I went home, and how I got sick and all, and what school I'm supposed to go to next fall, after I get out of here, but I don't feel like it. I really don't. That stuff d

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

096 The Fox and the Monkey that Became a King Once upon a time, the animals gathered together and had a meeting in the woods. Their meeting was about 'Who gets to become the king?' However, they could not come to a conclusion easily. After a long per

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(186) / 评论(0) 分类 100个儿童英语小故事

Albertos New Neighboursby Chris RoseAlberto took one look at his new neighbours and knew that his life was going to get more difficult. He watched them arrive in their big, noisy car and watched them get out. There they were, two of them, as big and

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英文故事与诗歌

I drove by all the places we used to hang out getting wasted I thought about our last kiss, how it felt the way you tasted And even though your friends tell me youre doing fine And youre somewhere feeling lonely even though hes right beside you When

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

I Don't Fuck With You - Big Sean E-40 I don't fuck with you 我不会在意你 You little stupid ass bitch, 你这个蠢货 I ain't fuckin' with you 我不会在意你 You little you little dumb ass bitch, 你这个笨蛋 I ain't fuckin' with you 我不

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 2015最新精选英文歌曲

Lesson 52 As a Matter of Fact 1.As a matter of fact he is not so stupid as we imagine . 2.As a matter of fact many people have some problems . 3.As a matter of fact he wasn't angry with you . 4.As a matter of fact he is not interested in music . 5.As

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语初级版

图片1 Sometimes we embarrass ourselves by saying something stupid. You can say, I embarrassed myself by saying something stupid or you can say I put my foot in my mouth. In this episode we look at that expression and also to make a fool of myself.

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

Pollution 'makes you stupid' 环境污染使人变蠢 Brain at risk from the environment (环境污染严重损害大脑) Pollution and other environmental threats are harming the intelligence of millions of people across the world, says a United

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

迪士尼可爱萝莉 Sabrina Carpenter 首支正式单曲《Can't Blame a Girl for Trying》。轻快地阳光少女风迎面吹来,Sabrina 甜美可爱的外表让她在青春活力的代表下显得更加讨喜。 歌词: Here I am again, the

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

June: Did you get an invitation to Kellys party? Roberto: Yes, I did. Im going to send my regrets. How about you? June: Im trying to find an excuse not to attend, without Kelly taking offense. Roberto: Couldnt you just tell her that you have another

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 威廉·莎士比亚.William.Shakespeare

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 威廉·莎士比亚.William.Shakespeare

歌词: Break a bone Got me on my knees You break my heart Just to watch it bleed I'm sick with love Sick like a disease Don't call me up Just so I can please you I can't stand the way you're smiling I can't stand the way I'm lying I know, I know,

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲