I Still... 歌手:Backstreet Boys 专辑:Never Gone I Still Who are you now Are you still the same or did you change somehow What do you do At this very moment when I think of you And when I'm loo

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 后街男孩 Backstreet boys

[00:21.40]- It's shining! - It's a coin. 是个铜板,是我的,我先看到了 [00:21.52]There, there! You see it, Jacques? 在那,在那,快去捞 [00:23.28]- It's mine! I saw it first! - No, you liar! 你骗人!你才骗人 [00:28.76]骗人

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-碧海蓝天

[00:03.12]Four days. 四天了 [00:04.52]- Why hasn't he called me? - He'll call. - 他为什么都没打电话给我? - 他会打的 [00:07.68]So look. It's crazy. 听着,这样很疯狂 [00:11.48]Looks like a reborn... 看起来像是重生 [00

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-我恨情人节

Lessons 139-140 Listen and enjoy : Let someone have it: If I see you here next time, I will let you have it. Low life: Su is a low life, sometimes she has nothing to eat. No sweat / A piece of cake: Can you finish the work tomorrow? No sweat. Hard nu

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语之全新全译·1

Lessons 115-116 1.Listen and enjoy have a secret , have some beer , have a good time have a hard time , have a good milk 2.Listen and complete 1,Sue, Lily and Peter are all my good friends . 2, Can you tell me something interesting now ? 3,Could i go

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语之全新全译·1

-You still think this is about that stupid scare record? -Well, I did. Right up until you chuckled like that. And I think I should get out of here. -I'm about to revolutionize the scaring industry. When I do even the great James P. Sullivan is gonna

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

A, complain about the awful weather. What awful weather! Its going to rain, I think. B, agree with A and complain about the weather forecast. I think so. Why did the weather forecast say its going to be fine today? They always make such mistakes! A,

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(142) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 1

Tom stopped.What was the noise?He put his hand on Pete's shoulder.Did you hear that?he whispered.They both listened carefully.The noiseseemed to be coming from the room behind the statue in front of them.It sounded like a woman crying. They looked at

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 高中英语人教版第一册课本听力

经典背诵 Recitation Daniel: I believe in UFOs though I've never seen a real one. Sometimes they appear in my dream which is really interesting. They told me their task is to send aliens from the outer space to the earth. Aliens look just like rob

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

The ladys dog barked too much. It barked in the morning. It barked in the afternoon. It barked at night. Every time Kevin walked past the front door, the dog barked. Every time Kevin walked past the back door, the dog barked. Every time anybody walke

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

maroon 融合了红色的狂野魅力,神秘热情,奔放烈爱再掺入摇滚力道,灵魂旋律及放克节奏,这样的红流泻着新灵魂乐性感风情的放克摇滚这样的红,在流行歌坛注入了一股新的颜色。 You and

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 甜蜜英文歌曲

英语作文 Once upon a time there was a stupid man. His neighbor bought a nice bell. The stupid man liked it very much and wanted to steal it. One silent night, he went to his neighbors house. He tried to get the bell off. But the bell rang the moment

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Lesson 28 The Monkey Judge 第28课 猴法官 1. What is it? 1. 它是什么? river 河 grass 草 flowers 花 leaves 叶 2. Wolf and sheep 2. 狼和羊 wolf in the hole 狼在洞里 The rope is in the hole. 绳子在洞里。 The sheep is pulling o

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版小学英语(三起)--第三册

歌词: Hey oh oh oh Hey oh oh oh Hey oh oh Youre the perfect part of me Youre the oxygen I breathe Youre a superstar A work of art Its electricity Youre a yes in a world of nos You're the Beatles to my Stones Its a sweet romance A spotlight dance

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

C: (The phone rings) Granddad: Victor! This is for you! Victor: (Picking up the phone) H-hi, Cathy! Y-yes I know I'm 20 minutes late! I can explain...what? If I'm not at your house in 15 minutes our date is off? But... Grandpa! Please help me out! I'

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

LESSON 21 The donkey 第二十一课 驴子的故事 Poor donkey! 可怜的小毛驴啊! I'll give him a handful of grass; 只要给它一把草, I'm sure he's an honest, though stupid, old ass. 老实、忠厚且上了年级的笨毛驴 He trots

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第二册

I'm not exactly the one to pick a fight, but I noticed how many stupid arguments I can have in a week. If someone said something I disagreed with, I couldn't immediately react. This helped me not snap -- and more importantly it made me think before a

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Nirvana涅磐:Smells Like Teen Spirit 少年心气 Nirvana(涅磐)是一支80年代末诞生的摇滚乐队,他们在90年代风靡全球,至今仍有着无数的歌迷。 主唱Kurt Cobain是NIRVANA乐队灵魂人物。 佛语中说,涅磐 (

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Anyone Of Us I've been letting you down, down Girl I know I've been such a fool Giving in to temptation When I should've played it cool The situation got out of hand I hope you understand CHORUS: It can happen to Anyone of us, anyone you think of Any

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

She flies much faster Shouts much louder Looks much fresher And eats much less than you There's nothing you can do It's just hard to hang out with Tomoko Tomoko She doesn't gossip Her hair still shines Still has hope Is never broke Like you There's n

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐