5. Do something about Can't you do something about that smell?! How can I kiss you when you have that awful breath?! Why don't you just eat some garlic too? Do something about your English or you'll fail the College Entrance Exam. Do you think I'm st

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(140) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语口语突破MP3

I asked a number of different people what advice they would give their younger selves. The responses are unedited below and are directly from responders to this question: 我向许多不同的人提了一个问题,即你想对过去的自己提些什

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Lesson 104 1.clever My sister is very clever. It's clever of you to know that. 2.stupid I have made some stupid mistakes. I hope I didn't do anything stupid. 3.cheap It was cheap enough for him to buy. The things here are cheap. These CDs are cheap.

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(457) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语词汇随身听手册1

stupid--愚蠢的 student--学生 support--支持 suggest--建议 surprised--感到惊讶的 successful--成功的

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 用听的背单词-基础2000MP3(h-z)

下面这些句子虽然简单,却是最地道的美语精华,绝对是学一句顶十句,说出 一句话就让外国人无比惊讶!快来操练吧! 1. That's more like it。 这才像话。(像个长者一样地说) A: Don't talk to your

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

349. It would be stupid to believe in your words. W: It's no problem if you listen to me. M: It would be stupid to believe in your words. W: Why don't you trust me like that? M: You are so stupid. In my opinion, there is no need to prepare. W: It wou

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 越说越地道英语

模仿句子: Its companion film, The Look of Silence, was, by contrast, more meditative. A relative of one of the victims, his entire family traumatised for decades, seeks to gaze literally into the eyes of the perpetrators.

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

一个曾经患有口吃的男孩从歌声中找回自信,并藉由歌声感动全球乐迷,葛瑞盖斯创造了21世纪的歌声奇迹,自从2002年从英国选秀节目'Pop Idol'比赛赢得亚军荣衔后,葛瑞盖斯歌声传情的功力所向披靡。17岁的他便以超龄的纯熟情感重唱正义兄弟合唱团经典歌曲Unchained Melod

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Elon Musk: Tesla, SpaceX, and the Quest for a Fantastic Future by Ashlee Vance 1. 阿什利万斯《伊隆马斯克:特斯拉、SpaceX和探索充满幻想的未来》 The most innovative and intriguing entrepreneur of our time is ushering in a fut

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

1. Do it yourself, then。 既然如此,你自己来吧。【疯狂想像:别人抱怨你没做好的时候说!】 举例: A: That's not the way I wanted it done。 这可不是我想要的方式。 B: Do it yourself, then。 那你自己来呗。

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

日出而作,日落而息。这是人类社会一代代传承下来的生活作息规律。 当然,随着科技的发展和生活方式的转变,我们不可能在太阳落山以后就进入休息状态。但是,晚上休息、白天工作依然

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

★Marry is so stupid, she stole free pudding. 玛丽太蠢了,偷免费的布丁。 ★He's never slept with his wife. He says it isn't honorable to sleep with a married woman. 他从不跟妻子一起睡。他说跟一个已婚女人睡是不光彩

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(235) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

当别人对你说一些无聊的话的时候,你不想再听,这时可以用you wastin my minutes回答,意思是别浪费我的时间。与bitch please用法相同。 英文释义: for use when someone says something stupid and you just don

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 美国俚语

Am I dreamin' or stupid? I think I've been hit by Cupid But no one needs to know right now I met a tall, dark and handsome man And I've been busy makin' big plans But no one needs to know right now I got my heart set, my feet wet And he don't even kn

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Yeah eah eah eah eah Yeah eah eah eah eah Mmm I called and I wait and a wait went around And cry with the sound of my heart Beating for someone that just doesn't pay attention anyway And I smile when it hurts To take a breath that day When you held m

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

1. Stop playing the fool. / Don't act stupid. 别装傻了。 A: Honey, would you please put the dishes in the dishwasher? 亲爱的,你能把碗碟放进洗碗机里吗? B: I don't know how to run it. 我不知道怎么操作。 A: Stop playing th

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

有些话我们不经意间脱口而出,也许自己没感觉到什么不妥,却给听者留下了不好的印象。生活中有那么一些我们应该避免使用的语句,今天我们来看看在工作场合哪些话是不该说的。 Don't

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

Grenn looked thunderstruck. Even Pyp had no words to say to that, and Pyp had words for everything. What sort of man would proclaim himself a coward? 葛兰的表情如遭雷击,就连派普也说不出话来,而他一向对任何事情都爱发表

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

They only see me if I look a certain way They only love me till I'm gone They only hear me if I say the right things Am I wrong Mmm Or is there too much pressure Yeah yeah Too much pressure Yeah They only see me if I look a certain way They only love

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

The Deep Calm Voice 心灵的召唤 Welcome to Faith Radio Online-Simply to Relax, I'm Faith. How often do we come to a place in life where we feel there is no hope, no purpose for going on, no anything to live for? Some of us come to this place ofte

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读