"你很蠢"的种种幽默表达
英语课
★Marry is so stupid, she stole free pudding.
玛丽太蠢了,偷免费的布丁。
★He's never slept with his wife. He says it isn't honorable 1 to sleep with a married woman.
他从不跟妻子一起睡。他说跟一个已婚女人睡是不光彩的事。
★She couldn't tell which way an elevator was going if I gave her two guesses.
我让她猜两次,她还是猜不出电梯去哪个方向。
★He has no equal in debate. Everyone else is better.
在辩论中他没有对手。所有其它人都比他厉害。
★If i need a brain transplant 2, I'd choose yours because I'd want a brain that had never been used.
如果我需要移植大脑,就选你的,因为我想要一个从没用过的脑。
★When she want to take the 44 bus, she took the 22 twice instead.
她本要坐44路车的,但她坐了两次22路来代替。
★He sent me a fax with a stamp on it.
他给我发的传真上竟然贴着邮票。
★Mike is so stupid, he thinks the Internet is used to catch fish with.
迈克太蠢了,他认为因特网是用来捕鱼的。
★He asked me, " what's the number for 911? "
她问我:“911我电话号码是多少?”
★I would ask you how old you are, but i know you can't count that high.
我想问你多大了,但我知道你数不到那么大的数。
★Can you take off your hat?I want to give an example of concrete 3.
可以把你的帽子摘下来吗?我想借你来举一个混凝土的例子,用你的头举例子。
adj.光荣的,荣誉的;可敬的,高尚的
- I don't think I am worthy of such an honorable title.这样的光荣称号,我可担当不起。
- These businessmen are both competitive and honorable.这些商人既有竞争性又很诚实。
n.移植的器官或植物;v.使迁移,使移居
- Some plants do not transplant well.有些植物不宜移植。
- Several of the patients had received kidney transplant.病人中有几位已接受了肾移植手术。
标签:
幽默