影视口语必读
英语课
1. Do it yourself, then。
既然如此,你自己来吧。【疯狂想像:别人抱怨你没做好的时候说!】
举例:
A: That's not the way I wanted it done。
这可不是我想要的方式。
B: Do it yourself, then。
那你自己来呗。
2. That's more like it。
这才像话。【疯狂想像:像个长者一样地说!】
举例:
A: Don't talk to your brother that way!
别跟你哥哥那么说话!
B: I'm sorry I insulted 1 you, Jimmy。
对不起,我侮辱了你,吉米。
A: That's more like it。
那这像话。
3. That's going too far。
太过分了!
举例:
A: Should I buy my girlfriend a car?
我是不是该给我女朋友买部车呢?
B: That's going too far。
那太过分了!
4. See. / I told you (so)。
我老早告诉过你。【疯狂想像:洋洋得意地、有先见之明地说!】
举例:
A: It was stupid of me to go bungee jumping。
我居然去蹦极,真是太蠢了。
B: See, I told you so。
看,我早就这么说。
5. So what?
那又怎样?【疯狂想像:毫不在乎地说!】
举例:
A: You're not wearing your seatbelt。
你没系安全带。
B: So what?
那又怎样?
6. I'm counting on you. / You're my only hope。
就指望你了。【疯狂想像:可怜兮兮地说!】
举例:
A: Sure, I'll come watch you give your speech。
当然,我会来看你演讲的。
B: Great, I'm counting on you!
太好了,我就指望你了。
7. Do something (about it) ! / Don't just sit there!
想想办法吧!(别闲坐着!)
举例:
A: Honey, the garbage needs to be taken out。
亲爱的,垃圾该拿出去了。
B: So, don't just sit there, go do something about it!
那你就别光坐在那儿了,去做点事吧!
8. Who do you think you are?
你以为你是谁啊?!【疯狂想像:毫不客气地说!】
举例:
A: You shouldn't talk to your children that way。
你不该这么跟你的孩子们说话。
B: Who do you think you are? Mind your own business。
你以为你是谁啊?管好自己的事吧。
9. Stop playing the fool. / Don't act stupid。
别装傻了。
举例:
A: Honey, would you please put the dishes in the dishwasher 2?
亲爱的,你能把碗碟放进洗碗机里吗?
B: I don't know how to run it。
我不知道怎么操作。
A: Stop playing the fool!
别装傻了!
10. Any complaints 3? / Do you have something to say?
你有何不满?/你有什么话要说吗?
举例:
A: Can I see the work schedule for next week?
我能看看下星期的日程表吗?
B: Here it is. Do you have something to say?
这就是。你有什么要说吗?
侮辱,冒犯( insult的过去式和过去分词 )
- I have never been so insulted in my life! 我一生中从未被如此侮辱过!
- These boys insulted a girl by spitting at her. 这几个男孩向一个女孩吐口水侮辱她。
n.洗碗机,洗碗的人
- Our dishwasher is out of order.我们的洗碗机坏了。
- This dishwasher even washes pots and pans.这个洗碗机还能洗坛坛罐罐呢。
抱怨( complaint的名词复数 ); 诉苦; 投诉; 疾病
- a litany of complaints 喋喋不休的抱怨
- The company had received complaints both verbally and in writing. 这家公司收到了口头和书面的投诉。
标签:
影视口语