Lesson 18 Dialog1: Cyberspace(网络空间) F: When consumers go online, they need to trust the vendor. M: We already have customer confidence in the product. F: buying online is different from buying in a store. M: its a lot different in cyberspace. F:

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(148) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA 商务英语

JANET T. MONOHAN 62 White Cloud lane, Waverly, NH 86724 (426) 857-4567 monohan@jxue.com JOB OBJECTIVE Electronics engineer in Los Angeles BACKGROUND SUMMARY Over eleven years of extensive computer/electronics experience. Versed in both digital and an

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

That integrity went through every aspect of his life. 这种执着渗入了他生活的每一个层面 His devotion to the products, to the work, to the ethic. 他的一生都奉献给了产品 工作 以及改变世界的理想 It permeated everythi

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

Power of Self Talk Life is like a big swing, dangling between the depths of happiness and sadness. As soon as we descend down the slope of sadness, we accelerate over the ever-feel-good acclivity of happiness. At times of distress, when we are down w

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

Sometimes it pays to look like a pile of poop. At least if youre a tasty caterpillar trying to avoid getting eaten by hungry birds. Because a study in the journal Science shows that even young chicks tend to overlook caterpillars disguised as dung. A

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(一)月

Economics Report - For Fans of Anarchy, Grand Theft Auto IV Is a Big Smash Popularity of video game series makes Take-Two Interactive a takeover target. Transcript of radio broadcast: 16 May 2008 This is the VOA Special English Economics Report. (SO

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2008年(五)月

AS IT IS 2015-09-25 Volkswagen Chief Resigns Over Pollution Cheat 大众汽车首席执行官辞职 The German carmaker Volkswagen is facing investigations and fines for a computer software problem in millions of its vehicles. The head of the Volkswa

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(九)月

China's stock trading fever has made the Shanghai Stock Exchange the world's biggest in terms of turnover, surpassing the New York Stock Exchange, but the explosion in volumes has exceeded the ability of the exchange's software to report it. 中国的炒

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Many of the latest achievements in China's software industry are on show at this year's event. Most of them are expected to find wide applications as the country tries to implement the Internet Plus, China Manufacturing 2025 and the Silk Road strateg

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

I didn't have to think about the notes. 对这些调子已经不需多加思索。 And after some time, this perception became a feeling. 再过一段时间,这种知觉就变成了一种感觉。 I started to have favorite colors, 我开始有了喜

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

I took, of course, operational research and learning about system's problems, is what helped me understand the systemic nature of transformation that was required at Hewlett Packard. When you learn about complex systems problems,you know that you c

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 财富精英励志演讲

Article 24 Except as otherwise provided in the Copyright Law of the People's Republic of China, this Regulation or other laws or administrative regulations, any one who, without the licensing by the s

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Article 25 The amount of compensation for infringing the software copyright shall be determined under the provisions of the Copyright Law of the People's Republic of China. 第二十五条 侵犯软件著

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Banks worldwide using the Swift global financial transaction system havebeen ordered to install an urgent software upgrade as cyber security expertswarned of a repeat of Februarys raid on the Bangladesh central bank, one ofthe biggest bank robberies

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

A landmark park in Beijing is using face recognition software to wipe out toilet paper theft from its bathrooms once and for all. 北京一家地标性公园正在使用面部识别软件,从而一次性解决厕纸失窃的问题。 Tiantan Park,

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

SAN FRANCISCO, June 1 (Xinhua) -- Microsoft on Wednesday gave a preview of its next-generation operating system code-named Windows 8.The software giant introduced the successor to Windows 7 at the ninth edition of The Wall Street Journal's Digital: A

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

On a day dominated by the initial public offering of the Chinese e-commerce company Alibabas and the first sales of Apples new iPhone 6, Tesla Motors added to the tech-centric buzz by wirelessly upgrading its Model S electric car with a number of new

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

We're about to enter a new phase of money. 一种新的货币模式正在逐渐形成。 The future of money is programmable. 未来的货币是可以程序化的, When we combine software and currency, money becomes more than just a static unit of

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

China's National Copyright Administration says China has built a fairly complete copyright registration system. Yu Cike, director of Copyrights Management at China's National Copyright Administration. Our copyright administration system mainly includ

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

[00:25.49]Land 获得 [00:29.80]Spreadsheet 电子表格程序 [00:34.11]Catch 逮住 [00:38.26]英文原文 [00:40.14]Finally, after years of testing business software, [00:43.31]I landed my dream job -- trying out computer games. [00:46.26]My first

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)