Todd: OK, Hello! Nanju: Hello! Todd: Hi, what's your name? Nanju: Yeah, my name is Nanju. Todd: Nanju. Nanju, how do you spell you name? Nanju: Yeah, my name is like N-A-N-J-U. Todd: Oh, OK. That's a nice name. Nanju. And where are you from? Nanju: I

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

English-Only Coding Program Seeks Change in Japan Code Chrysalis offers a computer coding training program in Tokyo. Kani Munidasa is the companys chief. He used to be based in Silicon Valley in California a place where many of the worlds biggest tec

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(七)月

BARBARA KLEIN: Im Barbara Klein. STEVE EMBER: And Im Steve Ember with EXPLORATIONS, in VOA Special English. Today we talk about two hugely influential computer software tools. Auto-Tune is a software program that can correct the sound quality of musi

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(九)月

What can Internet do for us? Internet has four main applications as follows: l. E-mail. With Internet, people can compose, send, and receive electronic mails. Many people get dozens of messages a day and consider it as their primary way of interact

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

Todd: OK, Hello! 你好! Nanju: Hello! 你好! Todd: Hi, what's your name? 嗨,你叫什么? Nanju: Yeah, my name is Nanju. 我叫Nanju. Todd: Nanju. Nanju, how do you spell you name? Nanju. Nanju,你的名字怎么拼啊? Nanju: Yeah, my

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

SAP Predicts 10% Software Sales Growth Amid '04 Upturn SAP预测2004年软件销售额增长10% Tuesday March 2, 2:26 pm ET (中文大意)德国SAP软件公司3月2日表示,其2004年的销售额正在

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

And then we're going to add four new Board members, the rest of the prior Board has resigned. We are gonna add four new Board members to carry die company forward. The first is Larry Ellison, CEO of Oracle. (Cheers) I hope that wasn't a boo I'm heari

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 财富精英励志演讲

Business E-readers Turning the page 商业 电纸书 微软和Bamp;N相逢一笑泯恩仇 Microsoft and Barnes amp; Noble write their own love story 微软和Barnes amp; Noble共写爱情故事。 LAST July Barnes amp; Noble gave a presentation to th

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

Business 商业 Corporate fraud 公司欺诈行为 Mind your language 谨言慎行 How linguistic software helps companies catch crooks 语言识别软件帮助公司擒获不法之徒 IN THE film Superman 3, a lowly computer programmer (played by Ri

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

By the time Gates dropped out of Harvard after his sophomore year to try his hand at his own software company, 当读大学二年级的盖茨从哈佛大学退学,决定腾出手来创办自己的软件公司的时候, he'd been programming nonst

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 异类:不一样的成功启示录

HTC's patent problems HTC 的专利问题 Android alert 安卓的警报 Using Googles Android software has given HTC a boost, but it may now make the Taiwanese handset-maker vulnerable to costly lawsuits 使用谷歌的安卓软件给HTC带来了业务

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

这份简历是一个大学毕业生的英文简历,他寻求的职位是软件工程师,希望能在软件设计方面能发掘自己的潜能。由于刚毕业,没有多少经验,因此着重介绍了自己的能力和所学的课程。这份

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Software maker Microsoft Corp is selling about 1,500 of its patents to Chinese cellphone maker Xiaomi, a rare departure for the US company and part of what the two companies say is the start of a long-term partnership. 日前,美国软件制造商微

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Samsung may be forced to make changes to the software running on its smartphones in order to keep selling them in the US, after an appeals court granted Apple an injunction following its 2012 patent victory over its rival. 三星(Samsung)可能被迫修

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Microsoft is shutting down its Chinese web portal, MSN China next month, according to the reports of the Wall Street Journal. 据华尔街日报报道,微软将于下月关闭其中文门户网站MSN中文网。 Microsoft will be focusing on softwa

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

SAN FRANCISCO, March 29 (Xinhua) -- Computer networking equipment giant Cisco Systems Inc. on Tuesday announced the intent to buy privately-held software company newScale Inc., in a move to complement and expand its offerings in cloud computing. Base

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Recent internet mishaps that victimized giant online service providers Alipay and Ctrip have again sparked concerns over information security in China. Chen Wei from the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology calls on the country's software

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 2015CRI中国国际广播电台

United States: Computing boot-camp: Risks and rewards 美国:编程训练营:风险与回报 Should for-profit crash courses get federal funds? 盈利性速成班是否应该得到联邦基金的赞助? Liberal arts degrees and computer savvy r

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

Hello and Welcome to News and Reports on China Radio International. In This Edition Chinese President Hu Jintao addresses an International Economic Forum in St. Petersburg, saying China is willing to make joint efforts with other countries to address

发表于:2019-02-28 / 阅读(158) / 评论(0) 分类 2011CRI中国国际广播电台

Data. Data is inherently unsexy, but it can jumpstart an area's recovery. 看看数据。数据一向很枯燥,但能极大推动一个地区的重建 FEMA and the state will pay 85 percent of the cost of a federally declared disaster, FEMA和所在州

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇