应聘机械工程师 对于机械工程师来说,工作经验是非常重要的。如果没有工作经验,也可以将以前设计过的作品告诉招聘者。 BASIC EXPRESSIONS 基本句型表达 1) Why did you choose to major in mechanical en

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(149) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语口语

Machine Translation and Human Translation In recent years, all kinds of electronic dictionaries and translation software have been developed. With the development of technology,these electronic dictionaries and software can help us translate not only

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(194) / 评论(0) 分类 四级范文背诵50篇

Helen: Hello. This is Real English from BBC Learning English. Im Helen. Liu Jia: 大家好,欢迎收听今天的地道英语,我是刘佳。 Helen: Today were going to look at words and phrases that have recently become part of the English langua

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

get the drop on,这个习惯用语约莫1850年左右出现在美国西部。当年在荒天野地里的拓荒生活粗犷艰险,许多男人的腰带上都佩戴装着手枪的枪套,枪战是家常便饭,而谁胜谁负往往取决于谁早一

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 美国俚语

Dylan早上见到同事Cory和Brenda, 告诉他们公司出事了。 Dylan: Hey, Cory....did you hear about the break-in? Cory: No! Burglars broke in? Did they steal anything valuable? D: Actually, they might have gotten quite a bit of valuable infor

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Could you come and help me mend the computer, Neel? What's wrong with it? I can't log on the internet again. Let me see. Did you change anything on your computer? No, never. What kind of anti-virus software do you use? I don't have this kind of softw

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

We have taken another...one of those brilliant original ideas from Xerox PARC that I saw in 1979, 我们借鉴了施乐PARC的另一项研究成果,也是1979年看到的 but didn't see really clearly then, called object oriented technology, 当时只

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

The Homebrew Computer Club had ideas of how small, little people 家酿电脑俱乐部的理念是 who knew things about computers 那些懂计算机技术的小人物 could change the world, could become masters. 可以改变和主宰这个世界 Th

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

You Are the Weakest Link, Goodbye Do you remember the good old days? Innocent times spent sharing documents and executable files without a care in the world. Okay, every month or so you might encounte

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

应聘电脑工程师 应聘电脑工程师,主要考察你的技术能力,以及对最新软件的掌握和了解。计算机行业发展很快,所以一个人的学习和接受能力很重要。正

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语300句

Google Launches New Phones, Tablet, Home Hub Google has launched the latest versions of its Pixel smartphone, as well as a new tablet computer and a smart home controller. The new products were announced during an event Tuesday in New York. Google la

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(十)月

We started building MIRA, A P.C. software platform that uses this Kinect device, a motion capture camera, 我们开始写MIRA,这是个PC机上的软件平台,使用Kinect感应器 to transform traditional exercises into video games. 将传统的复

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科学篇

BOB DOUGHTY:This is SCIENCE IN THE NEWS, in VOA Special English. Im Bob Doughty. FAITH LAPIDUS: And Im Faith Lapidus. Today, we tell about efforts by American scientists to communicate with dolphins. We also tell about applications programs for compu

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(三)月

第24期:应聘电脑工程师 我精通VC+ +和Java语言。 I am quite familiar with Visual C + +and Java language. For example: A: Tell me something about your background.说说你的背景吧。 B: My major was computer science, and I am quite fa

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英语口语急救包

DONALD C. LAWLER -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 135 White Cap Road Ocean Park, CA 15385 (313) 975-896 tingroom@126.com OBJECTIVE Senior Network Admini

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

I've spoken about our systems strategy for powering the Extended Enterprise. Now I'll move onto some important software products. HP OpenView is an industry-leading software product that is aimed at helping customers manage their Extended Enterprise

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 财富精英励志演讲

Im Barbara Klein. And Im Steve Ember with EXPLORATIONS, in VOA Special English. Today we talk about two hugely influential computer software tools. Auto-Tune is a software program that can correct the sound quality of musical recordings. Adobe Photos

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

Article 30 The software copy holder who is unknown or has no reasonable grounds to know that his software is an infringing copy shall not bear the responsibility for compensation; however, he shall st

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Bob给一家软件公司客户服务热线打电话,接电话的是Gloria. 大家注意听客户服务一上来该怎样说。 Gloria: Good afternoon and thank you forcalling GlobalCom's customer hotline. My name is Gloria...how can I be ofassistan

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

SAN FRANCISCO, May 10 (Xinhua) -- Microsoft Corp. on Monday said it will buy Internet communications company Skype for 8.5 billion U.S. dollars in cash, a bold move for the software giant to explore new business opportunities. Skype is a phenomenal s

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻