sink characterize observe fuss chapel historic inspiration scripture scrub concession manipulate seam finance configuration switch software cartoon earthenware lame segregate outline

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 用Mp3背六级单词

Ah, the virtual world. Sure it has changed the way we do things, dramatically. The Internet is giving us, well, freedom. Its now easier than ever to stay in touch with friends the world over. With new ways of storing and organizing data, our stuff is

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2011年

Task 3: Fear of Flying At a recent software engineering management course in the United States, the participants were given an awkward question to answer: If you had just boarded an airliner and discovered that your team of programmers had been respo

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 2

Leading computer database software maker Oracle is suing SAP, the German company known for their Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software. Oracle, which has been moving into the ERP market themselves, accuses employees at SAP's TomorrowNow subsid

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 初级商务英语听力2007

EU Fines Google a Record $5 Billion The European Union has fined Google $5 billion for having too much control of software that goes into mobile phones. 由于过度控制手机上安装的软件软件,欧盟对谷歌开出了50亿美元的罚款。

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(七)月

本杰明请来了电脑维修人员,经检查发现电脑是由于受到了病毒感染而死机,原来本家的电脑没有装杀毒软件,不想当电脑盲的话,看来只好恶补电脑知识了。 Listen Read Learn Repairman: What can I do? Benjamin: The system crashed when I was surfing on the internet.

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

B: Good morning, Lexington Software. Adams speaking. 早上好,这里是Lexington软件公司。我是Adams。 A: Mr Adams, hello. My name is Daniel and I'm calling from IBJ Bank. It's about an Export L/C we received for you today. Adams先生,您好

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

AMERICAN MOSAIC - National Women's Hall of Fame Adds New Members, Including Hillary Clinton By Shelley Gollust, Katherine Gypson and Jerilyn Watson Broadcast: Friday, December 02, 2005 (MUSIC) HOST: W

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 American Mosaic

感谢各位今天光临。 我们仍在仔细研究联邦上诉法院判决的细节,但很清楚,这份判决推翻并在很大程度上缩小了联邦地区法院的判决。这份判决驱散了

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

UNIT5 READING TASK A Follower of Bill Gates I have been a friend of Bill Gates for a long time.I knew him when he was a student at Harvard University.We were surprised when he left University to set up his own company Microsoft and make his own softw

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(169) / 评论(0) 分类 高中英语新课标人教广东高一

EXPLORATIONS - How Two Programs Altered Music and Photography BARBARA KLEIN: Im Barbara Klein. STEVE EMBER: And Im Steve Ember with EXPLORATIONS, in VOA Special English. Today we talk about two hugely influential computer software tools. Auto-Tune is

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(六)月

Internet Week Conference Tackles Information Overload Thomas Stimpson is attending Internet Week to learn the latest trends in information technology for his job as a tech-marketing consultant. For personal use, he relies on a laptop and tablet. Sinc

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(五月)

ROBERT SIEGEL, HOST: South by Southwest also showcases art, the type of art you'd expect at a tech-focused conference. One installation features counter-surveillance fashion by a group of women of color. They first caught the eye of NPR arts correspo

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台3月

RACHEL MARTIN, HOST: The mainstay of The Washington Post has been journalism, breaking news and award-winning stories. But since Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos bought it three years ago the paper's approach to business and technology has also attracted attent

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台6月

62 White Cloud lane, Waverly, NH 86724 (426) 857-4567 tingroom@126.com -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- JOB OBJECTIVE Electronics engineer in Los Angele

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

This year we strengthened our position by acquiring the networking business unit of a company called Symantec. This provided HP OpenView with new capabilities for software distribution, inventory, configuration, trouble-shooting, licensing for deskto

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 财富精英励志演讲

I leaned something that day 那天 我得到了一些教训 and what I learned is if you are going to connect your business and your philanthropy我认识到 如果你要将经营和慈善结合起来 you better make sure that is integrated deep into

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

And I'll tell you I was sitting out here not so long ago, but life does go fast我想说 我不久前也坐在这里 但时间过得太快 and I made an unusual decision, I was graduating on a Friday just like you are here and Monday, I started work我

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

OSI Group, the U.S.-based meat supplier now at the center of a food safety scandal in China, apologises to its customers on Wednesday. The company has issued a statement on its website. It states it is appalled and is investigating the matter via a t

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年07月

Topics: The Hatfields and the McCoys; serving in the military to obtain U.S. citizenship; consistent with, in agreement with, coincide with, and identical to; software versus application versus app; to run out of versus to be out of Words: feud presu

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe