(1)It's near impossible to defend oneself from the kind of cyber attack that targeted Google Inc. and more than 30 other companies. But for the average computer user there are some common-sense steps that can help protect against viruses and other ma

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 闭着眼睛飘单词 六级词汇

Lesson 74 Computer 1 Could you show me how to use the computer? 2 Can you help me set up the computer? 3 When did you learn to use the computer? 4 Is it difficult to learn word processing? 5 What do you usually use your computer for? 6 Can you teach

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语每天说

2.1A ABC: Good morning , ABC software. Caller: Hello this is Stephanie Ferguson from Morgan Enterprises. Could I speak to Mr. George Braun? ABC: Is that Mr. Robert brown or Mr. George Braun? Caller: Im nor sure, I want to talk to someone about instal

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 初级剑桥商务英语

下面是一位计算机专业本科生的求职简历。尽管没有正式工作过,Charlotte Brockington 用丰富的兼职工作经历和在学校中的工作经历向招聘者表明了自己的能力。在描述自己的经历和经验时,Cha

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Steve: You don't really want to hear about NeXT, do you? Steve: 你大概没兴趣听我聊NeXT吧? Yes, I do. 我想听。 You do? Okay, well... maybe the best things take so much time, I just tell you what NeXT is today. 好吧。我直接说NeXT目

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

If there was one lesson to be learned when growing the Drupal project, it is that you have to listen to your users. 如 果说Drupal项目在成长中有过教训的话,那就是,你一定要倾听用户的需求, At Acquia we are doing exactly

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

Why does Oracle, a company that prides itself on high margins, want to get into the low-margin hardware business? 甲骨文公司,一个以其高利润率著称的公司,为什么想进入低利润的硬件行业? Are you going to exit the hard

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

Now Your Turn SAMPLE DIALOG A: I hear that your corporation has considered acquiring a software development company for some time. B: Thats quite true. Whats on your mind? A: Weve been looking for a merger partner. And we think our company would be a

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 3

今天要学的词是incompatible。Incompatible就是两样东西不相容的、矛盾的。 罗马教皇在讲话中除了引用引起争论的那句话外。他还说:Violence is incompatible with the nature of God and the nature of the soul, 暴力

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

协商(1)产品差异 Frank:What separates your product from the competition? 你们的产品与同类产品有何不同? Lora:Our product features inventory tracking software,which continuously updates and tracks your inventory on a real-time basis.

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方商务口语

Beginners. When my computer doesn't work, or when I cannot get a good internet connection, I miss podcasting. I'm sorry that I missed last week, but it was one thing after another with computers. Do you ever have problems with them? They are so usefu

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

International Business Machines (IBM) is a multinational computer and information technology corporation. Its the fourth largest tech company in the world and has the second most valuable brand. IBM has its origins in the nineteenth century. It was f

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 各大品牌英文介绍

Technology activists are appealing to tech companies and their leaders to build a future in which the effect of machinery on humans is lessened. Some workers have long feared that machines are coming to take away their jobs. Robots now are doing more

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(三)月

Andy: Alright, Steve, can I ask you a few questions about your job? Steve: You certainly may. Andy: OK, what exactly do you do? Steve: Well, I work for a publishing company named Longman and I'm one of the sales reps that is based in your Osaka offic

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

India Seeks to Counter Possible Backlash onMigration of High-Tech Jobs Anjana Pasricha India is asking Asian countries to resist a potential backlash in developed nations as Western companies move tec

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2004(上)--各类新闻

DUBAI, Oct. 9 (Xinhua) -- While many fairs in crisis-ridden Middle East struggle to attract sponsors and exhibitors, the Gulf Information and Technology Exhibition, or GITEX, which opened Sunday, has a different challenge: a lack of space due to the

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Management Fundamentals FACING BUSINESS CHALLENGES AT MICROSOFT Struggling to Survive Success Shrewd business deals and sheer luck propelled the pioneering software company into a leading role at the

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

In an effort to get US customers to turn off their explosion-prone devices, Samsung will be issuing a software update on Dec 19 that can make the Galaxy Note 7 useless bricks. 三星公司将于19日发布可以使盖乐世Note 7变成无用砖块的软

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Todd: OK, Hello! Nanju: Hello! Todd: Hi, what's your name? Nanju: Yeah, my name is Nanju. Todd: Nanju. Nanju, how do you spell you name? Nanju: Yeah, my name is like N-A-N-J-U. Todd: Oh, OK. That's a nice name. Nanju. And where are you from? Nanju: I

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: In fact, a recent computer software has been developed that has been shown to estimate how and when you will die with 96% accuracy, based on medical history, lifestyle and many other factors. 事实

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文