Discuss the mode of payment 协商付款方式 A:Mr. Wang, we haven't discussed the mode of payment. B:You know, Mr. Forster, this is a really largepurchase. I'm afraid we can'tpay offat one time. We have to pay by installment. A:Do you mean you pref

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

A: Are you sure you know where this bus goes? B: It should go to Altadena. A: What do you mean it should? B: I'm not completely sure if it really does. A: Dude, are we on the right bus? B: I'm almost positive that this is the right one. A: It doesn't

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 实用乘车英语

rather weary for me,when I struck my foot against the flinty projections,because from hard, remorseless service the soles of my boots were in a most miserable plight.Too expensive and jolly, again thought I,pausing one moment to watch the broad glare

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记

The pup was a tiny ball of grey-black fur, its eyes still closed. 那只幼狼只是团灰黑色的毛球,双眼仍未张开。 It nuzzled blindly against Robb's chest as he cradled it, searching for milk among his leathers, 它盲目地往罗柏胸膛

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

Baldy woods reached for a drink and got it. When Baldy wanted something, he usually got it. He but this is not Baldys story. Now he took his third drink, which was larger than the first and the second. Baldy had been listening to the troubles of a fr

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(八)月

People often say we have entered the electronic age. Computers have become the center of life. No one can live and work without computers. In the future, everyone can work and study at home before a PC. There won't be piles of files. Instead, a dis

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

THE BRIGHT SIDE The Aries personality is fiery and warm, passionate and self-expressive with an urge to act - now! This is not a patient sign: everything is done on impulse, and with great urgency. Enterprise Aries is a courageous leader, not averse

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

The most idealistic, romantic and highly-strung sign, Pisceans are only too happy to lose themselves in their relationship. Being loved is central to their well-being. They are very caring, and make compassionate partners. Ideals Deeply sensitive and

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

歌曲 : Whats Love 艺人 : Shaggy Ft.Akon 音乐星级 : ★★★★ 所属专辑 : Intoxication 发行年代 : 2007 风格 : Reggae(雷鬼) / RB 介绍: 'Ruff Entry Crew' 的成员之一.他上的是纽约布鲁克林区的伊拉兹马斯霍尔高中(Erasmus Hall High, Brooklyn New York).

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(204) / 评论(0) 分类 饶舌音乐

What kind of vacancies do you have? I'm inquiring about the accounting job. I've come for an interview. I get on well with my co-workers. The stress keeps building up lately. May I ask about the salary? What are the benefits? I need enough opportunit

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Maturity is a state when an individual is in a position to realize what is happening around him/her, to understand the rationale behind those happenings and does not get too elated nor too depressed by final results. Thus he/she is in a position to a

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(137) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Conquer Fear To conquer ones fears ,one must see past them .To fear is natural ; to see past them is heroic. Fear is normal additive to life ,symbolizing that there are new ,sometimes extraordinary things to come ,to face .To be able to see these thi

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Once upon a time the colors of the world started to quarrel. All claimed that they were the best. 有一天,世界上的五颜六色彼此争吵了起来,每一个颜色都声称自己是最好的。 Green said: Clearly I am the most important. I

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

THIS IS AMERICA - Inside the Complex Worlds of Deafness and Deaf Culture in America Hearing technology offers more hope than ever. Yet the devices are not always welcomed. Also, how one young woman is learning to accept herself for who she is. Trans

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2008年(五)月

So one day when they went over for their usual afternoon game, they found a board nailed to one of the trees, 有一天下午,他们玩游戏时发现一棵树上订着木板, and painted on it were the words, Keep out, everybody. 上面写道:大

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材4

A: Does it look too big? B: It looks like it was made just for you. A: Yes, I like it. I'm going to get it. B: How would you like to pay for it? A: Here's my credit card. B: Now, if you'll just sign here. A: Yes. Here you are. B: So long. Have a nice

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

Sign a contract 签订合同 Can you tell me what the unit price of such carpet is? 您能告诉我这种地毯的单价是多少吗? Of course.here is the catalogue and the price list. 当然可以。这儿是商品目录和价格表, You can have

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(167) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语话题王

From Mike Markkula he had learned the importance of packaging and presentation. 在迈克马库拉的影响下,乔布斯明白了,漂亮的产品包装和展示也同样重要。 People do judge a book by its cover, so for the box of the Macintos

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传

1.text that is substantially similar to that found in one or more other GRE essay responses. 2.quoting or paraphrasing,without attribution,language or ideas that appear in published or unpublished sources. 3.unacknowledged use of work that has been p

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE英语

LOS ANGELES, Sept. 1 (Xinhua) -- Fisker Automotive, a Southern California electric car maker, announced on Thursday that it has signed a pact with BMW regarding the supply of engines and other related components for future models in a major tieup. Th

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻