to give your eyeteeth for something 高价收购(俚语) 英文释义 To pay a very high price in order to obtainsomething. (NOTE eyeteeth are the two pointedcanine teeth in the upper jaw located below theeyes.) 例句 I'd give my eyeteeth for a

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 每日商务英语

Good Morning Sir/Madam 先生/女士 早晨好 Good Afternoon 午安 How are you? 你好么 Do you speak English? 你讲英语吗? I can speak a little English. 我可以讲一点英语 Please speak slowly. 请慢慢讲 Would you mind speak loude

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语

I put your picture on my mirror Start to blush when somebody says your name In my stomach there\'s a pain See you walkin my direction, I go the other way I start to stutter when I speak Try to stand, but my knees go weak What\'s happenin to me? In th

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

Song:Stressed Out Artist:Anna Abreu Listen up 'cause I gotta tell you Where is that I've been through Try it all to make it happy, how much does it take? I'm not saying that I won't give up now That you're acting seem and solve And the drama is o

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲

大家都知道,$表示美元。那么它是怎样来的呢?一种说法是,它是PS叠合写法的演变。PS是18至19世纪期间美国的一种圆形硬币比索(Pesos)的缩写,这种硬币在1974年美国正式

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

大家都知道,$表示美元。那么它是怎样来的呢?一种说法是,它是PS叠合写法的演变。PS是18至19世纪期间美国的一种圆形硬币比索(Pesos)的缩写,这种硬币在1974年美国正式建立造币厂以前一直在

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

Unit 58 At the supermarket(2) 第58课 在超市(2) S: Excuse me, I'm looking for your 3-liter Peps is, the ones that are on sale this week. There don't seem to be any in the soft drink section. 购物者:对不起,我正在找3升的百事可乐,

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语口语一本通

A: What can I help you with today? B: I need to check out this book. A: Do you have your library card? B: I dont have one. A: Would you like to apply for one right now? B: Thats fine. A: Im going to need you to fill out the application. B: All right.

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-图书馆

Kitty was a black cat with a white tail. Kitty lived in California. His owner was Kathy. Kathy loved Kitty. She fed Kitty the best food. She cleaned Kitty's litter box every day. She took Kitty to the vet every six months. Kitty slept in Kathy's bed.

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

文本 A: Where is he? M: Your father went to campus for a little while. He had some work to get done. Feeling any better? A: No. Um, I thought it was all the stuff with my dad that was tying me up in knots. Now I think I have the actual flu. Yay. M:

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

合同 Contract (一) We'll have the contract ready for signature. 我们应准备好合同待签字。 We signed a contract for medicines. 我们签订了一份药品合同。 Mr. Zhang sings the contract on behalf of the China National Silk Imp

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

鼠标悬停在加粗部分,会显示相应词义和讲解哦! When Mr. and Mrs. Dursley woke up on the dull, gray Tuesday our story starts, there was nothing about the cloudy sky outside to sugge

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

But wait a minute! you say. If they all spoke different languages, how could using the same script make any difference? 但等一下。你说。如果他们全都说不同的语言,他们怎么用同一种文字区分呢? Well, Chinese writing is

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 世界小史

With a deadline looming to cut Americas massive federal deficit, lawmakers of both parties appear to be softening rigid ideological stances in hopes of striking a bipartisan accord that would put the United States on a sounder fiscal path. Economists

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

音乐咖啡厅:光棍节宣言The Rasmus (Justify) Artist:The Rasmus Song:Justify So close, so far, Im lost in time, ready to follow a sign, if there was only a sign. The last goodbye was in my mind, why did I leave you behind? I guess it was to

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

RIO DE JANEIRO, March 23 (Xinhua) -- Fluminense announced on Wednesday the arrival of a new assistant(助理) coach and the hiring of a new head coach, filling the shoes of Muricy Ramalho. Abel Braga reached a verbal agreement with the team, but

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

游戏时耍赖: That doesn't count. 那不算! We weren't playing for real. 我们不是玩真的。 欠钱时耍赖: Money has been really tight lately... 最近手头有点紧 I've had so many other expenses... 我有太多其他的费用要付

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

MILAN, Jan. 8 (XInhua) -- AC Milan owner Silvio Berlusconi said on Tuesday that he is keen to bring Pep Guardiola to the San Siro though the chances are very low. Guardiola resigned from Barcelona managerial post in the summer after winning two Champ

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Good Morning Sir/Madam 先生/女士 早晨好 Good Afternoon 午安 How are you? 你好么 Do you speak English? 你讲英语吗? I can speak a little English. 我可以讲一点英语 Please speak slowly. 请慢慢讲 Would you mind speak louder pl

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

elevated railway, overhead railway, aerial railway 高架铁路 mine railway 矿区铁路 funicular (railway) 缆索铁路,登山铁路 light railway line 轻便铁道 urban railway 市区铁路 rai

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇