Won't you have a break? 你不休息一会吗? Won't you have some orange juice? 不再来杯橙汁吗? Won't you have some more chicken soup? 你不再多喝点鸡汤了吗? Won't you go with us? 不和我们一起去吗? 【开心时分】

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 英语日常口语

Danse avant de tomber 《只要不摔倒,跳吧

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 十八首全球最好听的女声

A: What do you think? B: It looks great. A: I would like to purchase it. B: Will this be cash or charge? A: Here, take my credit card. B: Just sign here, please. A: Sure. Here you go. B: Here's your receipt. Have a nice day.

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 购物-Shopping

一晃眼过了元旦之后终于迎来了我们中国人的传统农历新年啦!对中国年感兴趣的老外越来越多,要怎么用英语和外国友人讲解中国年的传统习俗和文化呢?潘吉Jenny告诉你! 听力提示: 1.

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

Idiom: On the run 在逃亡路上 Hit the book: Co-sign Implication Binding Legal action Budget Get a handle on Obligation

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

Baldy woods reached for a drink and got it. When Baldy wanted something, he usually got it. He but this is not Baldys story. Now he took his third drink, which was larger than the first and the second. Baldy had been listening to the troubles of a fr

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(639) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(七)月

Before going on a blind date arranged by her parents, Sammy Xia checked out her favorite astrology website to see if her suitor's horoscope sign matched hers or not. She compared the personality of his Aries with her Sagittarius to see if they were c

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Do you always go for the wrong men, but have the most perfect pet? Then this relationship advice may be for you. 你是不是一直选错男人却拥有着一只最完美的宠物?那么这个恋爱建议可能就是为你准备的。 A leading lov

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A: May I help you? B: Could I check out this book? A: Let me see your library card. B: I need to get one. A: You can apply for one right now, if youd like. B: Okay. Let me do that right now. A: Could you fill out this application? B: Im finished. Her

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-图书馆

A: What do you need? B: I would like to check out a book. A: Im going to need your library card. B: I dont have a library card. A: Why dont you apply for one right now? B: Sure. That would be great. A: Please fill out this application. B: Okay. Here

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-图书馆

Excuse me? Yes? Please show me your driver's licence. Ok,sir. Here you are. I have to warn you that you cannot park here. Didn't you see the sign there? No. Please move you car at once or I'll give you a ticket. All right.

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Well, I don't really know yet, said Mr. Zuckerman. 这个嘛,我还没真正弄明白,朱克曼先生说, But we have received a sign, Edith - a mysterious sign. A miracle has happened on this farm. 不过我们已经得到一个信号,伊迪丝

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 夏洛的网

最新好听的轻快节奏Please Don't Let Me Go Olly Murs,X Factor第六季的亚军,他的首只单曲Please Don't Let Me Go居然直冲上英国单曲榜冠军的位置,实在让人惊喜了一下。男声很清爽好听,期待他后面的发

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

The boss was complaining in our staff meeting the other day that he wasn't getting any respect. Later that morning he went to a local card and novelty shop and bought a small sign that read, I'm the Boss. He then taped it to his office door. Later th

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

Perfect. Cutest video ever. Righteous, holla. Pandasingle. Icebearforpresident. 完美。史上最萌视频。标签:公正。标签:哈哈。标签:单身熊猫。标签:北极熊竞选总统。 It's public. All right. Step back. Let it brea

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 咱们裸熊

耍赖用英语怎么说,你会吗? 游戏时耍赖: That doesn't count. 那不算! We weren't playing for real. 我们不是玩真的。 交通违规时耍赖: I didn't see the sign. 我没有看到标记。 犯错时耍赖: It's n

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(254) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

Listen to the dialogues and answer below questions with T for Truth F for False. A:How do you feel about the house you saw yesterday? B:We quite like it. A:Do you have interests to see the others or. B:We think this one is what we want. A:Good. When

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力练习题

appear用作连系动词,其意为似乎好像,其后的表语可以是: 不定式 He appeared to be talking to himself. 他仿佛在跟自己讲话。 She didn't appear to know anything about it. 她似乎对此一无所知。 They appeared to

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Enjoy Your Day with Gratitude生活需要怀抱一颗感恩之心A blind boy sat on the steps of a building with a hat by his feet. He held up a sign which said: I am blind, please help. There were only a few coins in the hat. 一个双目失明的男孩

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

星座英语怎么说? 英语中表示星座的词很多,它们用法都不同。 Astrology: 星象学,比较偏学术 Horoscopes: 星座运程 Signs: 是astrological sign的缩写,生活中最常用 Zodiac: 十二星座,也是生活中可以

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀