1. Sorry to bother you but... Sorry to bother you but I need you to sign this. Can you wait five minutes? I'm in the middle of something right now. Sorry to bother you but you are wanted on the phone. Tell him I'll be right there.

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语口语突破MP3

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(156) / 评论(0) 分类 迪斯尼儿歌第一集

[00:01.21]《绝世好医》的作者 布莱恩凯勒翰 Brian CaIIahan, of The Good Doctor. [00:07.05]嗨 布莱恩 嗨 安妮塔 Hi, Brian. Hi, Annette. [00:09.72]我有新的最爱了《漫长的冷夜》 l have a new favorite: LonG Cool NIGht. [0

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(149) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-紫罗兰

V@enook.cn Lesson 1 I want to a TV reporter... Liz:Katie,what do you want to be when you grow up? Katie:I want to be a dortor,so I can help sick people. Keite:What about you,Lucy? Lucy:I want to be a pilot because I want to fly around the world. Liz:

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 新世纪少儿英语

A: What can I help you with today? B: I would like to make a deposit. A: Will that be cash or check? B: I'm depositing a check. A: Could you sign the back of the check, please? B: All right. Here you go. A: Would you like any cash back? B: That would

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 在银行-At the Bank

十二星座的学习能力大曝光 Aries 白羊座 (3月21日~4月20日) The fire element of Arise brings assertive I energy. 火相星座的特质使白羊座具有非常自信的自我力量。 TIPS: Your persistence will lead you to success. B

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

十二星座箴言 Aries 白羊座 (3月21日~4月20日) The fire element of Arise brings assertive I energy. 火相星座的特质使白羊座具有非常自信的自我力量。 TIPS: Your persistence will lead you to success. But your impulsive te

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

ARIES (Mar. 21- April 20) Energetic Rams do best in jobs that are challenging, competitive and entrepreneurial. These folks work well on a commission basis, especially when sales incentives are offered. Natural-born heroes, Ariens make great soldiers

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

迈克尔.杰克逊:Another part of me written composed by michael jackson as he came into the window it was the sound of a crescendo he came into her apartment he left the bloodstains on the carpet she ran underneath the table he could see she was

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 迈克尔杰克逊经典歌曲

Enjoy Your Day with Gratitude 生活需要怀抱一颗感恩之心 A blind boy sat on the steps of a building with a hat by his feet. He held up a sign which said: I am blind, please help. There were only a few coins in the hat. 一个双目失明的男

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

A: Does it look like a good fit? B: It's definitely your size. A: Yes, it is very nice. I'll take it. B: How do you prefer to pay? A: Let me use my credit card. B: Now, if you'll just sign here. A: No problem. B: I hope you enjoy your purchase. Good-

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

A: What do you think? B: It looks great. A: I would like to purchase it. B: Will this be cash or charge? A: Here, take my credit card. B: Just sign here, please. A: Sure. Here you go. B: Here's your receipt. Have a nice day.

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

Please Don't Let Me Go Olly Murs Where do I begin? Should I tell you How bad I need you now You're underneath my skin But I'm confused My head is spinning all around I waited so long I need to know, darling What is on your mind Normally I try to run

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A blind boy sat on the steps of a building with a hat by his feet. He held up a sign which said: I am blind, please help. There were only a few coins in the hat. 一个双目失明的男孩坐在大楼前的台阶上,脚边摆着一顶帽子。他立

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Daily Life - Opening a Bank Account (C0032) A: Next, please. May I help you, sir? B: Hello, yes, Id like to open a bank account. A: Certainly, I can can help you with that. What type of account would you like to open? A chequing or a savings account?

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

Can 'sex robots' help disabled people? FRI 6 OCT 2017 From sex robots to gaming and sign language - disabled people get creative.

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

Enjoy Your Day with Gratitude 生活需要怀抱一颗感恩之心 A blind boy sat on the steps of a building with a hat by his feet.He held up a sign which said:I am blind,please help.There were only a few coins in the hat. 一个双目失明的男孩

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

健康的小狗和有残疾的小狗,你会选择哪个作为自己的宠物呢?在很多人追求完美的时候,一个小男孩却给我们上了生动的一课。 A store owner was tacking a sign above his door that read Puppies For Sale. Sign

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

情迷锡耶纳 Ciao, Bella After four trains and a wrong turn in Florence, I was in Siena, Italy, carrying too much luggage and struggling for words I didn't know. It was November, and I was going by myself to a city with tones so unusually rich, a

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文