Rebels in the Democratic Republic of Congo are threatening to walk away from peace talks later on this Friday. The M23 rebels are demanding the government sign an official ceasefire. The talks are scheduled today in neighboring Uganda. Jean-Marie Run

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

How many words did you find, Benny? Jessie asked on Sunday afternoon. A light rain was falling outside, so the Aldens were spending the day indoors. They were clustered around the kitchen table playing Word Master. The smell of baking cookies hung in

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 104 The Game Store Mystery

What just happened to the Dukes Dogs sign? Jessie said. I dont know, said Henry. But Im sure Mr. Duke isnt happy. Look, there he is now, said Violet. He just walked through the front gate. Mr. Duke wasnt just unhappyhe was angry. The children watched

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 116 The Ghost at the Drive-In

Martian Sign Language 火星文手语 Just like the hip young people who use Martian (newly formed words) online, hearing-impaired kids have slang of their own. Chiu Man-ying, a teacher at the Taipei School for the Hearing Impaired, says that hearing

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 常春藤解析英语

A warning sign I missed the good part, then I realised I started looking and the bubble burst I started looking for excuses Come on in I've gotta tell you what I state I'm in I've gotta tell you in my loudest tones That I started looking for a warnin

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

A sign board warning drivers not to pass takes matters into its own hands in Guizhou Province! Local police attempted to set out the sign to warn of the icy conditions on the road, only to have the sign become a 'road hog' itself!

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 2016CRI中国国际广播电台

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. I'm Joshua Leo. Voice 2 And I'm Liz Waid. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. sound of baby crying Voice 1 Have you ever

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

Lesson 192 Sign 1. She gave us a sign to leave the room. 2. There are no signs of life in the house. 3. The painting isn't signed, so we don't know who it's by. 4. Words are the signs of ideas. 5. She has signed her house over to her daughter. 6. He

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语初级版

Justin Harris and his friends were going to the beach. When they arrived, they were disappointed. A big sign was posted in front of the water. It read, No Swimming Today. His friends noticed the waves looked very big. It's probably too dangerous to g

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第4级听力-English Level 4

The Grammar Of Sign Language The word grammar means the inner workings or system of a language. Did you know that sign language has its own grammar system? Just as there are subjects, objects, tenses and parts of speech in written and spoken language

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 趣谈英语

It was noon on Wednesday. That's not fair. That's not right, Mel told Irene. He parked his car every night. He parked his car on the street. Look. The pole is in fresh cement, he said. The cement is still wet. It was a new parking sign. It said, No P

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

A: What's the problem? B: There was a stop sign back there that you didn't stop for. A: I really didn't see it. B: How'd you miss it? A: I only saw bushes at the intersection. B: Those bushes are covering the stop sign. A: I really didn't mean to run

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-驾驶

Justin got off the R train at Whitehall Street in downtown Manhattan. After climbing one flight of stairs, he climbed three more. He stopped to catch his breath and study the city map on the station wall. It showed that the MTA Service Center was nea

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

By Robert Berger Jerusalem 19 October 2007 There is a new hitch in Israeli-Palestinian peace talks. As Robert Berger reports from VOA's Jerusalem bureau, a powerful group of Israeli lawmakers is trying to prevent concessions on Jerusalem. Sixty-one o

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA常速英语(十月)

By Andre de Nesnera Washington 23 October 2007 Mongolia and the United States have signed an agreement providing Ulaanbaatar with $285 million worth of developmental aid. In an interview with senior correspondent Andr de Nesnera, Mongolian President

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA常速英语(十月)

This week, starting today, is New Zealand Sign Language Week, celebrating the language that is used by the Deaf community. Just three years ago, NZ Sign Language (NZSL) became the third official language in New Zealand, after English and Maori. This

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

People who love sports often go to great lengths to show their support for their favorite sports team. Over the past two weeks, four Americans took their team loyalty to new heights. As part of a competition, they agreed to live high in the air next

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 2019年VOA慢速英语(一)月

The United States and India Friday signed an accord allowing U.S. firms to sell nuclear fuel and technology to India, reversing a three-decade ban on such trade. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice and Indian Foreign Minister Pranab Mukherjee signed

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(十月)

Zimbabwe's President Robert Mugabe and opposition leader Morgan Tsvangirai have signed a power sharing agreement aimed at ending the country's lengthy political crisis. The agreement was reached after weeks of bargaining mediated by South Africa. VO

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(九月)

识骨寻踪第五季第18集酒吧片尾曲Sure Sign Sure Sign by Jets Overhead Contact with a friend A long time but it's never quite the same Tongue tied in my bed Laid out for another way to mend Sure sign You shouldn't go All night awake instead

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲