The humble watermelon. The epitome of summer. But how do you know if it's perfectly ripe? Well, one theory is that if you knock hard on the outside, the sound you hear will help determine if it's ready to eat. 其貌不扬的西瓜象征着夏季。但

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

The palm-forward V sign, formed by raising and spreading the first two fingers, has three different meanings in American culture. 手势 V掌 心向外, 竖起食指和中指, 并向两边展开, 这样就构成了一个V 形手势。V形手势在美国

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

Sorry,thereisnottexttemporarily,Pleasehelptingroomtolookforit! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thankyou !

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 新课标小学英语阅读100篇

Fire sign 火星星座 Earth sign 土象星座 Water sign 水象星座 Air sign 风向星座 Gemini 双子座 duplicitous 双重的 pin down 把固定住 Libra 天秤座 indecisive 优柔寡断犹豫不决 Aquarius 水瓶座 They are hard to pin down

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

What she means is our Imperial Lemons are made with our unique laser curve technology. 她的意思是我们的皇家柠檬是由我们公司特殊的激光曲线技术制成的。 They are hard wearing and a joy to have on display in any shop window

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

A: Is there a problem, officer? A: I'm sorry, I didn't even notice it. B: You didn't see it? A: I honestly couldn't see it because of the bushes growing over it. B: That's true. Those bushes are a problem. A: I swear that I didn't mean to run it. B:

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-驾驶

A college in north-west China has come under fire for asking female students to sign a chastity pledge as part of a course. 中国西北的一所大学在课堂上要求女大学生签贞洁承诺卡被炮轰。 The college, in the city of Xian in Sh

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

《功夫熊猫 Kong Fu Panda》片段精选 剧本与台词 Dad: Sorry doesn't make the noodles. 父亲:一句抱歉可做不成面条。 Dad: What were you doing up there? All that noise. 父亲:你刚才在上面干什么?那么吵。 Pol: N

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Consignment Agreement 寄售协议书 December 6,1998 China National Light Industrial Products Imp. Exp. Corp., Beijing Branch (hereinafter called Party A) held talks with U.S. Max Factor Co., (hereinafter called Party B) about the consignment of Max

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. Q: What do we learn from the conversation? A. The woman is the manager's secretary. B. The man found himself in a wrong place. C. The man is the manager's business associate. D. The woman was putting up a sign on the wall. 2. Q: What does the man

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力-短对话

Captain. The conditions of these bikes is a disgrace. 上尉,这些摩托车的情况太糟了 Is that right? I'll have to look into that. 是吗,我来看看 Which ones of these are gassed up? 哪几辆没油了 Those two are good to go. 这两辆

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

The palm-forward V sign, formed by raising and spreading the first two fingers, has three different meanings in American culture. 手势 V掌 心向外, 竖起食指和中指, 并向两边展开, 这样就构成了一个V 形手势。V形手势在美国

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Love Letters on wet paper Forgivers, no takers An angel who never got wings You find Jesus and it\'s too late He\'s already closed the front gate And the sign\'s flashing no vacancy ... You\'ve broken my heart for the last time You promise the truth

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

mathematics 数学 theorem 定理 calculation 计算 operation 运算 arithmetic 算术,四则运算 addition 加法 subtraction 减法 multiplication 乘法 division 除法 sum 和 remainder 余 pro

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

BRUSSELS, Oct. 20 (Xinhua) -- European Commission(欧盟委员会) and European Parliament signed a revised(修正的) Framework Agreement on Wednesday to intensify political dialogue and cooperation. European Commission President Jose Manuel

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

讲解 Todays key word is Sign Sign 符号;迹象 A sign is a mark that always has a particular(特别的) meaning. Here is an example: Do you know the signs if a guy like you? 你知道男生喜欢你时的表现吗? I mean, seriously! Do you kn

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语悠选脱口秀

讲解 Todays key word is Alone Alone 孤独地,孤单的 When you are alone, you are not with any other people. Here is an example: If you live alone, sometimes you have to learn, little by little, to cope with loneliness. 如果你独居,那么有

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语悠选脱口秀

MILAN, Jan. 25 (Xinhua) -- AC Milan announced on Tuesday that they have signed a six-month contract with Netherlands captain Mark van Bommel on a free transfer. The 34-year-old midfielder asked to be released from his contract at Bayern after being s

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

1 I can show you other quotations that are lower than yours. 我可以把比贵公司报价低得多的价目表给你看看。 2 When you compare the prices, you must take everything into consideration. 当你比较价格时,首先必须把一切都

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

音乐咖啡厅:Daughtry - Spaceship 相关介绍 :美国摇滚乐队道奇乐队(Daughtry)日前在Twitter宣布了新专辑将命名为《Break the Spell》,而这张新专辑将会在美国时间11月21日正式上市。 据了解,Daughtry乐队

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅